Credit Card Apply Online527 views
- See all the Salient Features and Benefits of the 6E Rewards HDFC Indigo Card.
- Earn 6E Rewards on this card and redeem them during flight bookings.
- Know the Eligibility, Fees, and Payment options of the card.
The HDFC Bank in the collaboration with the Indigo Airlines has introduced a new credit card that has exclusive offers on flight bookings. You can save a lot of bucks through this credit card at the time of booking Indigo flights. The card is known as the 6E Rewards HDFC Bank Indigo Credit Card. You have the chance to earn a lot of 6E Rewards through this card and redeem them at the time of booking flight tickets. Enjoy waiver on the fuel surcharge and get Indigo base fair vouchers for free. Now, your air travel will be cheaper through Indigo Airlines and you can cut off your expenses.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Offers and Benefits of 6E Rewards HDFC Indigo Card
- 2 6E Rewards HDFC Indigo Credit Card Fee, Eligibility and Payment Options
Offers and Benefits of 6E Rewards HDFC Indigo Card
Take a look at all the features of this outstanding credit card and then decide which feature benefits you the most.
- Enjoy a Free 6E Prime Voucher inclusive of a choice of seats, priority check-in, a free meal, and quick baggage claim.
- Enjoy Base fare Ticket Voucher of Indigo Airlines worth ₹1500 on this credit card.
Terms and Conditions
- You have to make more than 3 transactions every month in the consecutive 3 months from the card setup date to enjoy the Base fare Ticket Voucher.
- The annual membership fee of the card must be paid in full.
Earn 6E Rewards
- Earn 2.5% 6E Rewards on booking flights from Indigo official website, Application, or any other source of booking.
- Get 2% 6E Reward Points on entertainment, dining, and grocery spends.
- On every other expenditure earn 1% Rewards.
- Waive off the convenience fee of ₹100 on the domestic Indigo Airlines bookings.
Up to 10% Rewards at the Partnered Outlets
|AVIS||Up to 7% 6E Rewards|
|AVA||Up to 6% 6E Rewards|
|6E Treats||Up to 5% 6E Rewards|
|Netmeds||Up to 6% 6E Rewards|
|Be U||Up to 10% 6E Rewards|
Terms and Conditions
- 6E Rewards will be earned only on the minimum transaction of ₹100.
- In case of a bigger transaction, the 6E Rewards will be calculated in the multiple of ₹100.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at all the refilling stations on 6E Rewards HDFC Bank Indigo Credit Card.
- The maximum discount capped in a month is of ₹250.
Terms and Conditions
- The minimum transaction must be at least ₹400.
Enjoy Dining Privileges
- Enjoy Dining at the premium restaurants across India.
- Up to 40% on Weekend Fine Dining.
- Get a Discount of up to 30% at the chef speciality restaurants.
- Enjoy a discount of up to 20% everyday on premium dinings.
- Up to 25% discount at the restaurants with Buffet services.
This Credit Card has the feature of contactless payment. You just have to touch the credit card on the machine of the vendor to make a successful transaction. There is no need to enter the PIN or an OTP for paying the bills. This feature will help you to save a lot of time and to make quick and faster payments.
The Contactless payment can be used only for making the payment of the transaction less than ₹2000. If in case the transaction amount is beyond ₹2000 then you need to enter the PIN the vending machine.
6E Rewards HDFC Indigo Credit Card Fee, Eligibility and Payment Options
After knowing all the offers you must be eager to know the Fees of this HDFC Credit Card. On the other hand, you must see the eligibility criteria whether you are eligible to apply for the credit card or not. After exploring the fees and eligibility have a look at the payment options through which you can clear the bill of the monthly statement.
The fee of HDFC 6E Rewards Indigo Credit Card
|Joining Fees||₹700 + Applicable Taxes|
|Renewal Fees||₹700 + Applicable Taxes|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL up to 3 Add-on Cards|
|Minimum Age||21 Years||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||60 Years||65 Years|
|Net Monthly Income/ITR for the Year||₹20000 Per Month||More Than ₹6 Lacs Per Annum.|
Clear the Dues of 6E Rewards HDFC Indigo Credit Card
After using a credit card. The monthly bill is generated. So you have various options for making HDFC Credit Card Payment. Most of the users prefer online modes like HDFC Mobile Application, HDFC Net banking, NEFT, Third-Party Gateway like Billdesk, and Auto-Debit facility. All these methods are the online ways to clear the HDFC Indigo Card dues. You can also pay the bills through cash but they are chargeable.