Home Loan Interest Rates 2020486 views
Not everyone can have the luxury of buying the home they deserve by paying the amount in one go. There are many who need financing to back them and Aditya Birla Capital Limited (ABCL) provides financial backing to such needful individuals to buy their dream home. What makes this one of the best home loan facilities in the market is the Aditya Birla Home Loan interest rate which is pretty affordable considering the current financial market. Interest rate is the most important thing that an individual should keep a check on before applying for a home loan facility from any lender. You can have more knowledge about the interest rate and other important details through this article.
Table of Contents
- 1 An overview of Aditya Birla Home Loan Interest Rate
- 1.1 Do you know How Your Home Loan Interest Rate Impacts your EMI amount?
- 1.2 Check your Eligibility with Aditya Birla Home Loan Eligibility Calculator
- 1.3 What are the Documents that You’ll Require to have Aditya Birla Home Loan Facility?
- 1.4 How can You Get in Touch with Aditya Birla Home Loan Customer Care?
An overview of Aditya Birla Home Loan Interest Rate
Loaded with features like customized interest rate, flexible repayment options, quick & transparent loan procedure, ZERO pre-payment charges on the loans given at the floating interest rates, Balance transfer facility, etc., this has all the exquisite things that you look in an Aditya Birla home loan facility. You can have a quick glance at some of the other important details related to the Home Loan interest rate.
|Loan Amount||75% to 90% of the Property Value|
|Repayment Period||Up to 30 Years|
|Processing Fee||Upto 1% of the Loan Amount + GST Charges|
|Pre Part-payment Charges||Loans with Floating Interest Rates - Nil|
Loans with other than Floating Interest Rates - 2% of the Principal Outstanding
Do you know How Your Home Loan Interest Rate Impacts your EMI amount?
The most important factor that determines your Equated Monthly Installments (EMI) for any kind of credit facility is the interest rate. EMI amount is nothing but the sum of a part of the principal and the interest amount. Hence, on choosing an affordable Aditya Birla home loan interest rate, you will have to pay a lesser EMI amount. Apart from all this, the interest rate depends on a variety of factors such as applicant’s age, nature of employment, employment history, property type, and most importantly, your CIBIL score. If you have a good CIBIL score, you can have a lower Aditya Birla home loan interest rate.
Check your Eligibility with Aditya Birla Home Loan Eligibility Calculator
You can have an estimate about the loan amount that you can get with the help of the Aditya Birla home loan eligibility calculator by filling just a few details into it. You can have a look at them below.
- First of all, choose whether you’re salaried or self-employed
- Net Monthly Salary that you’re earning
- Additional Yearly Income (If any)
- Current Monthly EMI that you’re paying
- Required Loan Tenure
The calculator will give you the exact eligible loan amount and the EMI amount that you will have to pay in order to repay the loan as soon as you’ll enter all these details into it.
What are the Documents that You’ll Require to have Aditya Birla Home Loan Facility?
You can have a look at the list of documents that you’ll have to submit at the time of the loan application.
- Identity Proof and Address Proof – Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Voter ID Card/ Driving Licence/ PAN Card
- Proof of Income – Latest 3 Months Salary Slip for Salaried Individuals and IT Returns for the last 2 years for Self-employed Individuals
- Bank Statement of the last 6 months
How can You Get in Touch with Aditya Birla Home Loan Customer Care?
In case of any kind of queries regarding the home loan facility or the Aditya Birla Home Loan Interest Rate, you can call the Aditya Birla home loan customer care executives by calling them on 1800-270-7000 available 24*7. They will get to the base of your problems and will help accordingly.