Credit Card Apply Online5287 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Air India SBI Platinum Card
- 1.1 Reward, Cashback and Other Offers of Air India SBI Platinum Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 SBI Air India Platinum Credit Card Credit Limit
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Documentation Required
- 1.6 Apply Online for Air India SBI Platinum Card at Wishfin
- 1.7 Application Status Online
- 1.8 Air India SBI Platinum Card Statement
- 1.9 Air India SBI Platinum Card Bill Payment
About Air India SBI Platinum Card
Get ready to travel in style with none other than Air India SBI Platinum Card. This thoughtfully designed credit card of SBI ensures that you travel with utmost comfort and luxury by enjoying the unlimited benefits. This beauty comes with a wide range of privileges so as to make your travel a memorable affair. Right from the airport lounge access, complimentary air miles to fuel surcharge waiver, this credit card offers all the privileges that an avid shopper would want. So, what are you waiting for? Go and get this beautiful card today and enjoy the rewarding journey.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Reward, Cashback and Other Offers of Air India SBI Platinum Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of Air India SBI Platinum Card.
Lifestyle & Travel Privileges:
- 5,000 reward points as a Welcome Gift
- Card anniversary gift of 2,000 reward points, every year
- Upto 15 Reward Points for every ₹100 spent on Air India tickets.
- Up to 15,000 Bonus Reward Points on annual spends
- 1 Reward Point*=1 Air India Air Mile for Free Travel
- Enjoy complimentary membership of the Air India Frequent Flyer program-Flying Returns
- Enjoy International Airport Luxury Lounge Access to over 600 airport lounges with complimentary Priority Pass Program
- Interest-free credit period of 20-50 days
- Add-on cards for spouses, children or any other member of your family above the age of 18 years
- Round-the-clock emergency card replacement facility available even when travelling overseas
- Use Easy Bill Pay Facility to pay all your utility bills like telephone bill, mobile bills, electricity bills, etc.
- Enjoy Flexipay to make a purchase in excess of ₹2,500 and convert it into easy monthly installments to go easy on your pocket.
- Balance transfer of other bank’s credit cards available at a lower interest rate.
- Avail draft or cheque against the cash limit at your doorstep powered by Easy Money feature
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹1,499 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹1,499 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-500 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000, and 750 above ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount, with to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Note- The charges mentioned above would also bear a GST of 18%.
SBI Air India Platinum Credit Card Credit Limit
The setting of credit limit is based on your income, expenditure pattern and credit report. Most of the credit card companies set a credit limit at 2.5 to 3 times the gross monthly salary of an individual based on his/her risk-appetite and the credit policy of a lender. Any loan EMI running on your name can also influence the calculation of credit limit.
Know the eligibility criteria of Air India SBI Platinum by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should be at least 21 years of age and but not more than 70 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Age Criteria of Different Customer Segments
- Salaried & Self-employed – 21-70 years
- Pensioners – 40-70 years
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for Air India SBI Platinum Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Apply Online for Air India SBI Platinum Card at Wishfin
All set to apply for this airline card? Come to Wishfin, a credit and investment aggregation portal that helps an individual to view, compare and choose the best deals. With a mention of few personal and professional details, you can apply for the card and leave the rest for the executives here to do. They would ensure the fastest approval to your application and help you at several stages, be it pre-approval or post-approval. If your application is left pending due to certain discrepancies, the 24X7 dedicated team will inform you quickly and suggest you the required steps for gaining the approval.
It would be only good to check your credit score at Wishfin before applying for the card. It may not guarantee you an an approval but would at least make you aware of your credit profile. As far as reliable credit scores are concerned, it’s CIBIL that’s being valued the most. CIBIL assigns score to those with a credit record of at least 6 months to a year. A CIBIL score of 750 and above can make it easy for you to gain the bank’s nod for the card. You can check CIBIL score multiple times at Wishfin for free, much unlike when you check at CIBIL and pay ₹500 and more after the first free check in a year. Also, the scores don’t go down with multiple checks.
Application Status Online
With SBI offering the online facility to know and check your application status anytime, it would not be wrong to say that it has become a hassle-free task now. Yes, if you have already applied for a credit card and interested in knowing the real-time status of the same, all you need to do is just visit the bank’s website and enter the application number to check the status. It is easy, quick and convenient.
Air India SBI Platinum Card Statement
Now getting the credit card statement has become much simpler as SBI offers this online facility, wherein you will get all the details of your credit card in your e-mail. Yes, on your registered e-mail ID, the bank will send you the monthly statements so that you can easily review your account on the go. Not only this, in fact with this statement, you can also check the transaction details of your card that can help track the expenses.
Air India SBI Platinum Card Bill Payment
After shopping with the card, you get a bill that needs to be paid on or before the due date. If you pay after the due date, late payment charges, interest and taxes would add. If the incidence repeats on a regular basis, these charges would mount to put pressure on your day-to-day financial routine. In order to avoid such a situation, you can register the bill online and pay on time. You just need to login to Internet banking and add your SBI card to the list of billers. You will be intimated via SMS of your card getting added. Further, you will receive an SMS on your mobile regarding the credit card bill that must have been generated. The message would tell you the amount of bill and the due date. You can thus login and pay the bills online, without having to visit the branch to do the same.
Customer Care Number
Just dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from the comfort of your home or office and solve all your credit card issues. When in doubt about your SBI credit card, look no further as the bank ensures that its customer care team will always be in your touch, solving all your concerns, queries or complaints related to your favourite credit card.