Table of Contents
About Allahabad Bank Home Loan in Jammu
If you are in Jammu and are looking for any sort of financial help, especially in the form of the home loan, Allahabad Bank is ideal for you. Established in the year 1865 with a vision and mission to transform the way people look at the indian banking system, there is no denying the fact that this public sector bank with its widest range of financial offerings ensures to cater the diverse needs of one and all. Moreover, with over 3,071 branches can easily be found at many cities, this Government of India Undertaking makes sure that it will always be in touch with all its valuable customers.
However, amongst its many financial products, Allahabad Bank home loan has always been high in demand as it comes with a list of features and benefits to avail. Yes, that’s right! The home loan offered by this leading lender can easily be availed by an individual at competitive interest rates, lowest fee & charges, easy tenures and last but not the least with maximum loan amount. This is the reason that people of Jammu trust this lender when looking for financial help. The processing fee of 0.40% of the loan amount along with a tenure of upto 30 years and much more is being available with this credit facility.
Loaded with plenty of other remarkable features and benefits, this product has always been in demand, hence caters the need of one and all. Furthermore, the best thing about this bank is the fact that since the day it was formed it has been best known for meeting the financial needs of all. Hence, to know more about this reputed bank and the home loan it offers, you just need to read the page below.
Allahabad Bank Home Loan Jammu at a Glance
|Interest Rate (in p.a.)||7.00% - 7.50%|
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹500 Lakh|
|Processing Fee||0.40% of the loan amount, maximum ₹17,250|
|Pre- payment Charges||Nil|
- The minimum age of the applicant at the time of availing the loan should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant at the time of loan maturity should be 70 years.
- An individual must have a regular source of income to liquidate the loans.
- The housing loan to HUF will not be considered.
- The employees who have availed housing loan from their own organizations may also avail housing loan from the bank.
- Duly Signed Application Form with Photograph
- ID Proof
- Residence Proof
- Processing Fee Cheque
- Latest Bank Statements
- Property Related Documents-Allotment Copy, Property Agreement Copy, Registration Copy, etc.
- Salary Slips of Last 3-4 Months and Form 16 of Last 2 Years
- Last 3 Years ITR with Computation of Income
- Last 3 Years CA Certificate/Audited Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account
- ITR of Last 2-3 Years
- Profit and Loss Account and Audited Balance Sheet of Last 2-3 Years
Know More About Home Loan Jammu
Address of Allahabad Bank Branches in Jammu
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Customer Care|
|Jammu||67, Vir Marg, (Residency Road) Jammu Tawi Jammu & Kashmir Pin 180 001, Pin: 180001||ALLA0210473||180010001||0191-2573486|
|Jammu Bahu Plaza||Shop No. 16A & Show Room No.3 Ground Floor, South Block B - 2, Bahu Plaza, Rail Head Complex, Jammu - 180004||ALLA0212062||180010002||0991-2472493|
|Srinagar||Srinagar, Stadium Road Opposite : Iqbal Park, Srinagar Jammu & Kashmir, Pin: 190001||ALLA0210621||190010002||0194-2455700|
|Katra Vaishnadevi||Katra Vaishnadevi, Hotel Mount View, Katra Jammu Road, Dist Udhampur Jammu & Kashmir, Pin: 0||ALLA0212098||182010201||01991-232778|
|Jammu - Transport Nagar||Plot No 8, Narwal Road, Transport Nagar, Jammu Pin - 180012||ALLA0212695||180010003||96975-01520|
|Talab Tillo||Opp- Royal Estate Banquet Hall, Jammu-Poonch Highway, Talab Tillo, Jammu-180002||ALLA0213384||180010004||9419140654|
|Gandhi Nagar||Gurudwara Baba Fateh Singh, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu- 180002||ALLA0213385||180010005||9419104585|
|Bari Brahmana||Allahabad Bank Near Jk Oil Mill, Nh 1A Bari Brahmana Distt. Samba Jammu And Kashmir 181133||ALLA0213449||180010006||9419181825|