Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018733 views
- 4,000 bonus reward points await with Membership Rewards Credit Card
- Travel discounts, gift vouchers also there to excite you
One of the top-selling credit cards that American Express has in its bucket, Membership Rewards Card is an absolute delight for the shoppers right from the word go. In a nutshell, you can be a beneficiary of the following benefits and privileges by signing to American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card.
- 4,000 bonus membership rewards points on joining
- 5,000 bonus membership rewards points on renewal
- Cashback and discount offers on travel
- Flexible repayment with options of full payment and EMI
- Zero lost card liability
- And plenty more appealing services
So, come and join the bandwagon of Membership Rewards Card that has already made many happy with its rewards structure and privileges. You can also be a part of that when you get the card. Let’s check out here the card offers in detail.
Table of Contents
- 1 American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card Offers
- 2 Rewards Redemption
- 3 Fees & Charges
- 4 How to Apply for American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card Online at Wishfin?
- 5 American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card Credit Limit
- 6 American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card Bill Payment Online
American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card Offers
- A welcome gift comprising 4,000 bonus membership rewards points to greet you at the start
- Transacting 4 times for a purchase of ₹1,000 or more every month would earn you 1,000 bonus membership rewards points
- 1 membership rewards point to be earned on every¹ ₹50 spent except those on fuel, insurance, cash transactions and utilities
- Get 5,000 membership rewards point at the first year renewal upon annual fee payment. You would get the points within 90 days of the renewal.
The rewards you earn can get redeemed at the fabulous 18 and 24 Karat Gold Collection. Let’s check what can you get on redeeming the points at each of the Gold Collection.
18 Karat Gold Collection
- Bose Soundlink Speaker
- Statement Credit Worth ₹7,500
- WelcomHeritage Luxury Stay
- Tanishq Voucher
24 Karat Gold Collection
- Amazon Gift Card
- Good Earth Gift Card worth ₹13,000
- MakeMyTrip Holiday Voucher
- Statement Credit worth ₹10,000
Discounts on Travel Booking
Get discounts on booking your flight tickets and hotel accommodation both domestically and internationally at MakeMytrip.com using Membership Rewards Credit Card. The benefits are explained in the pointers below.
- Enjoy a flat discount of ₹400 on booking a domestic flight (round trip) for a minimum transaction of ₹5,000
- Grab a flat discount of ₹200 on booking a one-way domestic flight for a minimum of ₹2,500
- Get an instant 5% discount on booking an international flight for a minimum of ₹15,000
- Grab 25% discount on the base price of a domestic hotel stay for a minimum booking amount of ₹2,500. The maximum discount is, however, capped to ₹10,000.
- A flat 12% off on the base price of an international hotel. There’s no maximum limit and minimum booking amount criteria for the same.
- Waiver of fuel convenience fee
- Up to 20% discount on dining at select restaurant partners
- Purchase above 5,000 and above can be converted into EMI
- 2 supplementary membership rewards card without any additional cost
- Replacement of card in an emergency
- Round-the-clock card assistance services
- Dispute resolution
Fees & Charges
- 1st Year Fee – ₹1,000
- Fee from Second Year Onward – ₹4,500
- Supplementary Card Fee – ₹1,500
Note – The fees would also include 18% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
You must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to get a nod for Membership Rewards Card.
- Both salaried and self-employed with an annual income of ₹6 lakhs and above can apply for a card
- Supplementary card applicants must be a resident Indian as defined under the Income Tax Act of India. They need to notify American Express Banking Corp when there’s a change in the residential status.
Documents Needed to Apply
You must be ready with the following documents to ensure a quick approval.
Identity Proof – PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport
Residence Proof – Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport/Utility Bills
Income Proof – Latest salary slips for salaried, Income Tax Return (ITR) of 2-3 years for self-employed
How to Apply for American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card Online at Wishfin?
Wishfin, an online marketplace for credit cards, loans and other products in the financial spectrum, gives you an opportunity to apply for American Membership Rewards Credit Card. All you need to do is to share a few basic details with Wishfin. Post receiving the application, Wishfin executives will contact you and forward the application to American Express Credit Card on your consent.
American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card Credit Limit
All eyes on the credit limit expected on American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card? Well, it would most likely to be dependent on your income and credit score. So, if you have a good income and boast of a credit score in excess of 750, a greater limit would just be on the card. However, there’s a need to not go overboard with the card spends which so often becomes the case with a greater limit on offer. Understand your limit of repayment before planning your spends with a card. Also, look to maintain an effective credit limit utilization of around 30%-40% to ensure your repayment history builds stronger with time.
American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card Bill Payment Online
You can make the payment of this American Express Credit Card online by adding it to the net banking of other bank account. Add the card to the account as beneficiary by entering its number, via National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT). Once added, you would receive a message on your mobile number. So, when you receive a bill intimation, you can arrange the funds in your savings account and transfer the same through net banking.
American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card Statement
Do read the statement carefully to know the dues and reward summary. Yes, the statement brings to you the transactions made in a billing cycle, total dues, minimum due, due date as well as reward points you have earned so far.