You might spend a major portion of your income on wellness and health in a month. But you can save some bucks if you use the right credit card. Here is the Axis Bank Aura Credit Card that is specially designed for wellness and health. You can enjoy free fitness sessions, complimentary doctor consultations, and many other benefits on this credit card. Even if you are going for a health check-up then also you can enjoy discounts through this credit card. There are also some dining offers and reward point offers available on this card. So, this card is a pack of many health and wellness offers that you can avail of if you apply for it.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features and Benefits of Axis Aura Credit Card
Here are some of the features and benefits of this credit card that you can explore below. There are exclusive health and fitness offers available on this card.
- Enjoy a Decathlon Voucher worth INR 750 as a welcome benefit on this credit card
- You can use the Voucher at Decathlon Stores or their official website.
Free Doctor Consultation
- Have 4 Complimentary Video Doctor Consultation per month through the Practo Application.
- You will get up to 48 free video doctor consultations in a year on the Axis Bank Aura Credit Card.
Complimentary Fitness Sessions
- Get 4 free video fitness sessions per month through Fitternity.
- Have free access to 16 recorded sessions per month through this credit card.
- You can easily select the type, session date and time, and book the session for free.
Health Check-up Discount
- You can enjoy a discount of up to INR 500 on health check-ups.
- Have discounted health check-ups through this health credit card.
Reward Points Benefits
- Earn 2 Edge Reward Points per INR 100 on the Aura Credit Card.
- Multiply your Edge Reward Point 5 times by spending on insurance and the maximum transaction amount for this benefit is INR 10000.
- You can easily redeem all the reward points at the official Axis Bank Reward Points Redemption website against various brands.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at the refilling stations.
- The Maximum Waiver capped in this benefit is INR 250 per month.
- INR 400 is the minimum amount needed for the waiver.
- The maximum amount for the fuel surcharge waiver is INR 4000.
- Get up to 20% on dining through the Axis Bank Aura Credit Card.
- This discount comes under the dining delight program of the Axis Bank.
- You will get discounts at the restaurants that come under this program.
- Enjoy 30% off on nutritional and diet consultations from popular nutritionists.
- Get a discount of 30% on nutritional food items.
Axis Bank Aura Credit Card Fees, Charges, Documents and Eligibility
Now, here you can explore all the fees of Aura credit card and some other charges. You will also have to be eligible to apply for this credit card.
Fees and Charges
You can see the fee and other charges of this card in the table given below:-
|Joining Fee||INR 749|
|Annual Fee||INR 749|
|Add-on Card Joining Fee||NIL|
|Card Replacement Fee||NIL|
|Cash Payment Fee||INR 100|
|Finance Charges||3.4% of the Cash with a minimum of INR 500|
|Over Limit Charges||2.5% of the Overlimit amount with a minimum of INR 500|
|Foreign Currency Charges||3.5% of the Transaction Value|
|Overdue Charges||NIL to INR 1000|
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years.
- 70 years is the maximum age to apply for the Axis Bank Aura Credit Card.
- The age of the Add-on cardholder must be 15 years or above.
- The individual should be an Indian Resident or a Non-Indian Resident.
- You must have a stable income.
- The minimum Cibil Score must be 750 or above.
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof – Passport, Ration Card, Electricity bill, Landline telephone bill (Anyone)
- Identity proof – Passport, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhaar card (Anyone)
Credit Limit of Axis Aura Card
There is no specified limit of this credit card and your Cibil Score and your income will decide the credit limit. A high Cibil Score and a high Income tends to get a high credit limit on the Axis Bank Credit Cards. But if you have a low Cibil Score then the Axis Aura credit card might not get approved.