- Explore all the Features and Benefits included in the Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card.
- Enjoy Dining Privileges and Convert Purchases into EMIs.
A new credit card has been introduced by the Axis bank for the patriots. The Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit card comes with shades of the Indian tricolor. This card is dedicated to the fourth embossed line of the Army, Navy, and Air force. There are a lot of features include in this credit card. Earn eDGE reward points and enjoy discounts on dining. You can redeem the eDGE points for shopping and enjoying various other benefits. Explore all the exclusive features and apply for the credit card accordingly.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Features of Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card
- 2 Eligibility Criteria and Fee of the Credit Card
Features of Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card
This credit card has a lot of offers that can help you to save your monthly expenses. You can use all the benefits and enjoy its privileges.
Enjoy Discounts in Dining
You will get a minimum discount of 15% on dining by using the Pride Platinum Card. There are 4000+ Restaurants cover under this dining delight scheme. You can go through the list of restaurants covered under this plan.
|Name of the Restaurant||Discount||Cuisine||Discount On||Validity|
|Tamarind Fariyas Hotel||15%||North Indian, Chinese, Continental||Food and Soft Beverages||31st Oct 2020|
|California Pizza Kitchen||15%||Italian||Food and Soft Beverages||24th Feb 2020|
|Hard Rock Cafe||15%||American, Continental, Italian||Food and Soft Beverages||24th Feb 2020|
|TGI Fridays||20%||American and Mexican||Food and Soft Beverages||15th May 2021|
|Mia Cucina||20%||Italian and Continental||On the Food Bill||31st Aug 2020|
|The Sahib Room and Kipling Bar||15%||North Indian and Mughlai||Food and Soft Beverages||15th July 2020|
Waive off the Fuel Surcharge
- Get a discount of 1% on the fuel surcharge through Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card.
- The maximum benefits one can avail is of ₹250 in a month.
Terms and Conditions
- The taxes charged on the fuel are non-refundable.
- There will no eGDE reward points on the fuel transactions.
- The range of the transaction must be in between ₹400 to ₹4000.
Get eDGE Loyalty Points
You can earn a lot of eDGE Reward points using this credit card. Later on, these eDGE points are redeemable on the Reward Store. There are a variety of products available on the eDGE store that can be purchased by you through the reward points.
- On every transaction of ₹200 earn 4 eDGE Points.
- Earn 1200 eDGE Reward Points in a year on an average basis of 100 points per month.
Terms and Conditions
- The Cardholder must do a transaction of ₹5000 or more every month in order to receive the 100 eDGE Points.
- In the Monthly Statement Cycle, the eDGE Points will be reflect.
- One can redeem the eDGE points through the eDGE reward catalogue.
Convert High Transactions into EMI
This is one of the best features of this Axis bank Credit Card that you can convert the heavy transactions into easy payable EMIs. The transaction must be of more than ₹2500 to be convert into EMIs. You can go through the terms and conditions for converting the transactions into EMIs.
- The Rate of Interest will be 1.5% per month.
- The Processing fee is 1.5% or ₹250 whichever is higher.
- Tenure Range is of 6 Months. 9 Months, 12 Months, 18 Months and 24 Months.
- The EMI option is available only within 60 days from the date of the transaction.
No Liability of Card Loss
If the Axis Bank Pride Platinum credit card is lost and you have reported to the Axis Bank then you will be not liable for any fraudulent activity that takes place after the loss. You can report the lost credit card on the following contact numbers.
Other Benefits of the Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card
Safety and Security – This credit card is equipped with an EMV chip that restricts any fraudulent transaction activity. On the other hand, this card is also protected with a PIN that is only known by the cardholder.
Get Add-on Cards – You can easily add the Add-on card with this credit card absolutely free. The age of the add-on member must be more than 18 years. The add-on member can be children, siblings, parents or a spouse.
Eligibility Criteria and Fee of the Credit Card
Before you should apply for a credit card, always see the charges included in the card. You must also see the eligibility that whether your documents fit the requirement or not.
Rates and Charges
|Particulars||Fee and Charges|
|Transaction of More than ₹20000 in the last year||Renewal Fee- NIL|
|Add-on Card Fee for Joining and Renewal||NIL|
|Fee for the Cash Payment||₹100|
|Fee for the Outstation Cheque||NIL|
|Duplicate Statement Charges||NIL|
|Retail Purchases Charges||2.95% Per Month or 41.75% p.a.|
|Fee for the Cash Withdrawal||Min- ₹500 or 2.5% of the Amount|
|Cheque Dishonour Fee||₹300|
|eDGE Reward Points Redemption Fees||NIL|
|Balance Enquiry Charges||NIL|
Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Norms
- The minimum age of the Applicant must be 18 years.
- The maximum age should not exceed 70 years.
- Resident and Non-Resident Indians can apply for this credit card.
- The age of the Add-on cardholder must be more than 15 years.
List of Necessary Documents
|Identity Proof||Income Proof||Residential Proof|
|Driving License||Income Tax Return Document||Ration Card|
|Aadhar Card||Form 16||Telephone Bill|
|PAN Card||Form 60||Electricity Bill|
A Coloured Photograph of the Individual is also required.
Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card Payment Options
There are many individuals who use many credit cards from different banks. So every bank offers different modes of payment. If you are willing to pay the bill of Axis Bank Credit Card then the following options are available for payment.
- Net Banking
- Mobile Application of Axis Bank
- National Electronic Fund Transfer
- Auto-Debit Facility
- Payment Gateways like Paytm, GPay, Billdesk
- Cash and Cheque Payments