One of the best travel cards around, Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card makes travelling an enjoyable affair. It’s one card that every avid traveller would want to have in his/her wallet. Reason? Simple. The offering of business class ticket to tons of reward points on your spends makes everyone go crazy over the card. So, if travelling is what you do on a frequent basis, this card is to go for. A complete detail of the card is presented below.
Rewards, Discount Offers & Life Style with Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
Your wait to see a flurry of rewards and offers is set to be over with the below pointers.
- A welcome gift of a complimentary business class ticket. This benefit will also be available on the renewal of this card membership each year.
- Exclusive privileges of Vistara Gold Membership up for grabs. These privileges are priority check-in, priority boarding, priority baggage handling, complimentary lounge access at select airports such as Terminal-3 of the Indira Gandhi International Airport, 6 rounds of complimentary golf rounds.
- Extraordinary Weekends offer to let you delve into activities like being a chef in a restaurant, relaxing on a yacht
- On a spend of every ₹200, you can earn 6 CV points.
- Bonus CV points on an annual spend of 1 lakh and about 3 complimentary business class tickets coming your way on getting par with the milestone spends of 2.5-7.5 lakh.
- A minimum 15% discount on dining at more than 5,000 restaurants across the country with Dining Delights Program.
A slew of insurance benefits is available with the Vistara card of Axis Bank. All these are shown below.
- Avail an air accident cover of an amount as much as ₹2,50,00,000
- A purchase protection cover of upto ₹1,00,000
- Cover for loss of travel documents ranges upto US$300
- Cover for loss of check-in baggage upto US$500
- Cover for delay of check-in baggage upto US$300
Fees & Charges
- Joining Fee-₹10,000
- Annual Fee-₹10,000 (From second year onward)
- No Fee on Add-on Cards
- Finance Charges-2.95% per month (Both retail purchases and cash withdrawal)
- Cash Withdrawal Fee-2.5% of the cash withdrawal amount, subject to a minimum of ₹250
- Late Payment Charges-₹100-700
- Overlimit Penalty-3% of the overlimit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- The bank will also apply a standard 18% GST on the interest charged on revolving credit by not paying the bill on time or converting the purchases into Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs)
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card Eligibility
If you are in line with the below points, you can make a smooth entry into the club of Vistara Infinite cardholders.
- The age of the primary cardholder should be 18-70 years
- Add-on cardholder’s age should be more than 18 years
- A minimum yearly income of ₹6 lakhs is sought
Check out the documents you need to submit for getting the approval from the bank for a credit card. These documents are as follows-
Identity Proof– PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card
Residence Proof-Ration Card/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Passport
Income Proof-Latest Salary Slip & Form 60 for Salaried
-Copy of ITR for Self-employed
How Should I Apply?
You can apply for the card either online or offline. The online option would be the convenient one to follow. Just visit the official website of Axis Bank, navigate to the credit card page, select Vistara Infinite from them and click ‘Apply Now’ button. As soon as you click the same, a new page will appear seeking personal and professional details. Mention these details and submit your application to the bank desk for further process.
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card Application Status Online
So, you have applied for Infinite credit card and waiting for an approval, right? Whether your card is approved or not can be clarified online. You can check the status by visiting the official website of Axis Bank. The status can show either approved, waiting for approval or rejected due to deficiencies, if any, in your application. You can also talk to the customer care executives or the concerned branch officials to check the status.
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card Customer Care Number
Just give a call to the 24X7 toll-free customer care number-1800-419-5959 in case you are having any query related to the credit card. From getting a clarity on reward points & discounts to accessing the statement, the customer care executives endeavour to resolve your query ASAP.
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card Bill Payment
Has a bill arrived stating a certain amount to be paid on or before the due date? Don’t worry, you can use the Internet Banking facility of the bank to pay the dues. You can even use the net banking of other banks to do the same. What you need to do is to add the card to the list of billers online. As soon as the card is added to the bill desk, you will get SMS alerts and even the e-mail statement indicating the bill amount, due date, minimum due, besides several other details. And when you get to know the due date, paying the bills becomes a lot easier. Keeping in mind one’s tendency to forget things at the last minute, you can set an Auto Pay online. With the registration of auto payment, the bills will get paid automatically on or before the due date.