Car Loan Rates EMI 2019397 views
Table of Contents
About Bajaj Finance Car Loan in Jammu
Bajaj Finance with its best of two and three wheeler loan ensures that the people living in the beautiful city of Jammu can get their favourite vehicle without any hassle. You can avail this credit facility with many features and benefits, so why to wait?
Bajaj Finance Car Loan Jammu at a Glance
|Interest Rate (in p.a.)||As per applicant's eligibility|
|Loan Amount||Depends upon the eligibility of an applicant.|
|Processing Fee||Up to 4% of the loan amount|
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 65 years.
- He/she should be residing in the city for at atleast 1 year.
- The applicant should have a working experience of 1 year.
- He/she should have a landline number either at the residence or at office.
Passport/Photo credit card – front & reverse/Voters ID card/Driving license/PAN card/Company ID card of MNC/ Public Ltd. / PSU/ Govt. Company/Aadhar card
Passport/ Voters ID card/Driving license/Rental agreement/Telephone bill/Electricity bill/Gas connection bills/Ration card/Sale deed/Property purchase agreement/Credit card billing statement (latest)/LIC policy/Letter from company or company provided accommodation (list of the company’s as per the Banks List- ID card of MNC/ Public Ltd., / PSU/ Govt. company containing the residence address)/Address proof in the name of the applicant’s spouse or parents name is acceptable
- Latest salary slip for Government employees; if salary slip is not available, only salary certificate to be accepted with deductions.
- Other relevant documents will be required depending upon the segment and profile of the applicant.
- Please contact your Bajaj Auto Finance representative at the nearest Bajaj Auto dealer to avail a loan.
Know More About Car Loan Jammu
Address of Bajaj Finance Branches in Jammu
|Branch Name||Complete Address||Customer Care|
|Narwal Complex, Jammu||2Nd Floor, Plot No. - 6, Jeevan Bhawan, Narwal Complex, Jammu - 180 012. - 180012,Jammu & Kashmir||1800 209 0144|