Personal Loan Online Apply3030 views
Table of Contents
About Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan in Agra
To meet your varied personal needs, Bajaj Finserv with its best of personal loan in the beautiful city of Taj is here. Yes, this leading non-banking financial company with its best financial products such as personal loan ensures to cater the diverse needs of all its esteemed customers, hence offers the same credit facility with multiple features and benefits.
Address of Bajaj Finserv Branches in Agra
|Branch Name||Complete Address||Customer Care||MICR||Customer Care|
|Kamla Nagar, Agra||2Nd Floor, B-53, Kamla Nagar, Agra - 282 005. - 282005, Uttar Pradesh||0562 305 2019||411532002|
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rates in Agra
|Interest Rate||10.99% - 16.00%|
|Loan Amount||Up to INR 25 lakh|
|Loan Tenure||12-60 months|
|Processing Fee||Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Upto 4% post 1st EMI clearance|
|Part prepayment Charges||2% on part-payment amount paid+GST|
- If you are a salaried individual aged between 25 to 53 years, you are eligible to apply for a loan.
- Individuals living in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore,Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai,Noida, Pune,Surat and Thane should have a minimum monthly income of INR 40,000.
- People living in Chandigarh,Cochin,Jaipur and Nagpur should have a minimum monthly salary of INR 35,000.
- Applicants living in Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Madurai, Mysore, Nasik, Trivandrum, Vijayawada and Vizag should earn a minimum monthly income of INR 30,000.
- Financials: Salary slips of the last 2 months
- Bank Statements: Salary account bank statement of the last 3 months
- Employment Proof: Employee ID card
- Proof of Identity: Passport / Voters ID card / Driving license / PAN card
- Proof of Address: Passport / Driving license / Ration card / Latest mobile bill / Letter from employer (with HR / Admin sign)
Know More About Personal Loan Agra
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care Number Agra
020 3957 4151 is the customer care number you need to dial in order to register your complaint, query or concern at Bajaj Finance in Agra. The customer care executives with their in-depth knowledge and expertise help you out in every situation and are always there to support and assist. You can get in touch with the executives anytime to get the best solution.