Personal Loan Rates 2018215 views
Table of Contents
- 1 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rates in Kolkata
- 2 Bajaj Finserv Kolkata Main Branch Address
- 3 Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rates in Kolkata
|Interest Rate (in p.a.)||10.99% - 16.00%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹ 25 Lakh|
|Processing Fee||1% - 2% of the loan amount|
|Part Pre- payment Charges||Nil|
Bajaj Finserv Kolkata Main Branch Address
- Branch Name: Rashbehari Avenue
- Complete Address: 2Nd Floor, 112A, Narayani Complex, Rashbehari Avenue, Near Lake Mall, Above Hdfc Bank Ltd, Kolkata – 700 029, West Bengal
- Customer Care Number: 1800 209 4151
Bajaj Finserv Kolkata Branches and Customer Care Number
|Branch Name||Complete Address||Customer Care|
|Salt Lake, Kolkata||Office - 1201, 12Th Floor,Infinity Benchmark, Plot G-1, Ep & Gp, Sector 5, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700 091 - 700091,West Bengal.||020 3957 4151|
|Rashbehari Avanue, Near Lake Mall, Kolkata||2Nd Floor, 112A, Narayani Complex, Rashbehari Avanue, Near Lake Mall, Above Hdfc Bank Ltd, Kolkata - 700 029. - 700029,West Bengal||1800 209 4151|
|AJC Bose Road, Elgin, Kolkata||232B, 2nd Floor, AJC Bose Road, Elgin, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020||033 4400 9814|
Personal Loan EMI Calculator
A personal loan EMI calculator is the tool that helps you calculate Equated Monthly Installments. Here is an example showing the payments you will have to do if you take a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv worth ₹7,00,000 for the tenure of 5 years and an interest rate of 13% p.a.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Total Interest Amount
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
- If you are a salaried individual aged between 25 to 53 years, you are eligible to apply for a loan.
- Individuals living in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Surat, and Thane should have a minimum monthly income of ₹ 40,000.
- People living in Chandigarh, Cochin, Jaipur, and Nagpur should have a minimum monthly salary of ₹ 35,000.
- Applicants living in Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Madurai, Mysore, Nasik, Trivandrum, Vijayawada, and Vizag should earn a minimum monthly income of ₹ 30,000.
How to Apply
The process of applying for a personal loan is simple and quick. You need to fill the loan application form and submit it along with the documents checklist at your nearest bank branch or online.
Loan Application Form
In the application form for a personal loan, you must fill in the below-mentioned details:
- Personal details of the applicant/s
- Professional details of the applicant/s
- Loan details (amount and tenure)
- Financials: Salary slips of the last 2 months
- Bank Statements: Salary account bank statement of the last 3 months
- Employment Proof: Employee ID card
- Proof of Identity: Passport / Voters ID card / Driving license / PAN card
- Proof of Address: Passport / Driving license / Ration card / Latest mobile bill / Letter from employer (with HR / Admin sign)
For Latest Updates Click Personal Loan Kolkata