Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rates in Patna
|Interest Rate||12.00% - 16.00%|
|Loan Amount||Up to INR 25 lakh|
|Loan Tenure||12-60 months|
|Processing Fee||1-1.5% of loan amount + GST|
|Prepayment Charges||Upto 4% post 1st EMI clearance|
|Part prepayment Charges||2% on part-payment amount paid+GST|
Bajaj Finserv Patna Main Branch Address
- Branch Name: Kankarbagh, Main Road, Patna
- Complete Address: 1st Floor, 101, Deo Siddhi Newton Plaza, Kankarbagh, Main Road, Patna – 800 020. – 800020, Bihar
- Customer Care Number: 0612 391 8240
Bajaj Finserv Patna Branches and Customer Care Number
|Branch Name||Complete Address||Customer Care|
|Kankarbagh, Main Road, Patna||1St Floor, 101, Deo Siddhi Newton Plaza, Kankarbagh, Main Road, Patna - 800 020. - 800020,Bihar||0612 391 8240|
Personal Loan EMI Calculator
A personal loan EMI calculator is the tool that helps you calculate Equated Monthly Installments. Here is an example showing the payments you will have to do if you take a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv worth INR 10,00,000 for the tenure of 5 years and an interest rate of 12.5% p.a.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|Loan Amount||Interest Rate||Tenure||Monthly Instalment||Total Interest Amount||Total Amount|
|₹ 10,00,000||12.5%||1||₹ 89,083||₹ 68,994||₹ 10,68,994|
|₹ 10,00,000||12.5%||2||₹ 47,307||₹ 1,35,375||₹ 11,35,375|
|₹ 10,00,000||12.5%||3||₹ 33,454||₹ 2,04,331||₹ 12,04,331|
|₹ 10,00,000||12.5%||4||₹ 26,580||₹ 2,75,840||₹ 12,75,840|
|₹ 10,00,000||12.5%||5||₹ 22,498||₹ 3,49,876||₹ 13,49,876|
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
|1||₹ 1,53,576||₹ 1,16,399||₹ 8,46,423|
|2||₹ 1,73,912||₹ 96,063||₹ 6,72,511|
|3||₹ 1,96,941||₹ 73,034||₹ 4,75,570|
|4||₹ 2,23,019||₹ 46,956||₹ 2,52,550|
|5||₹ 2,52,782||₹ 17,425||₹ 0|
Eligibility Criteria for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan in Patna
- If you are a salaried individual aged between 25 to 53 years, you are eligible to apply for a loan.
- Individuals living in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Surat, and Thane should have a minimum monthly income of INR 40,000.
- People living in Chandigarh, Cochin, Jaipur, and Nagpur should have a minimum monthly salary of INR 35,000.
- Applicants living in Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Madurai, Mysore, Nasik, Trivandrum, Vijayawada, and Vizag should earn a minimum monthly income of INR 30,000.
How to Apply
The process of applying for a personal loan is simple and quick. You need to fill the loan application form and submit it along with the documents checklist at your nearest bank branch or online.
Loan Application Form
In the application form for a personal loan, you must fill in the below-mentioned details:
- Personal details of the applicant/s
- Professional details of the applicant/s
- Loan details (amount and tenure)
- Financials: Salary slips of the last 2 months
- Bank Statements: Salary account bank statement of the last 3 months
- Employment Proof: Employee ID card
- Proof of Identity: Passport/Voters ID card/Driving license/PAN card
- Proof of Address: Passport/Driving license/Ration card/Latest mobile bill/Letter from employer (with HR/Admin sign)