Credit Card Apply149626 views
Checkout Bajaj EMI Card features and apply online
See if you are eligible for Bajaj EMI card or not
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bajaj Finserv Credit Card (EMI Card)
- 2 Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Offers April 2020
- 3 Fees & Charges
- 4 What is the eligibility required to apply for Bajaj Finserv Credit Card?
- 5 What are the documents required to apply for the card?
- 6 How can you apply for Bajaj Finserv Card Online?
- 7 What is the Bajaj Finserv Credit Card customer care number?
About Bajaj Finserv Credit Card (EMI Card)
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card is a handy tool which can be used to convert your expenditure into easy EMIs. Through this card, you can choose the easy repayment option no matter how big the expense is. The card functions as a pre-approved loan and can be used to buy durables, gadgets, retail products, etc. One can also finance their hotel stays and holiday bookings using this card. The card can be swiped at any partner retail outlet. However, the Bajaj EMI card must not be confused with a regular credit card. This is one of the smartest ways to fund your daily needs without putting a lot of pressure on your pocket at one go. Using this card, you can shop for products in over 50 categories across more than 25000 outlets in the world. This card can be availed by anyone at the cost of minimal documentation. To make this facility available to a wider audience, Bajaj Finserv has made sure to keep flexible eligibility for the credit card. Check out the features and benefits that come along with this card down below!
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Offers April 2020
Below are the features of Bajaj EMI Card. Take a look!
- The loan amount on the card ranges from ₹ 30,000 to ₹ 3,00,000.
- This card is a pre-approved loan and does not function as a credit card.
- The organization provides for an instant approval for this card. All you need to do is choose your EMI plan and the allowance on this card.
- Bajaj Finserv/Finance asks for minimal documentation for this product to make it available to a larger audience.
- This card is the best product for those who love to shop online. This confirms the safety and ease required for online shopping.
- Bajaj Finserv provides flexible options and a wide array of tenor options for the applicants.
- There are no charges for the foreclosure of the loan. You can choose to foreclose your loan anytime during the loan tenor.
- The existing customers of the organization are offered pre-approved offers across the wide range of partner retailers and manufacturers.
- Bajaj Finserv provides its customers with an online access to keep an eye on their account and keep a record of key details such as the payment schedule, interest certificate and much more.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- As per the norms
- Revolving credit limit- As per the norms
- Interest Rate- As per the norms
- Late Payment Charges- As per the norms
- Cheque return charges- As per the norms
- De-blocking charges- As per the norms
What is the eligibility required to apply for Bajaj Finserv Credit Card?
The applicant must fulfill the criteria to apply for the credit card:
- Age Limit- The applicant must have acquired the minimum age limit of 18 years to be able to apply for this credit card.
- Annual Income- The applicant must have a consistent and stable income source to be consistent with the repayment schedule of this card.
- Existing Customers- Applicants with an existing relationship with the lender will be preferred for the card.
What are the documents required to apply for the card?
The following documents are required from the applicants while they apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Residence Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ Electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- A Cancelled Cheque
- Passport size photograph
- Signed NACH mandate form to the document collection executive
How can you apply for Bajaj Finserv Card Online?
If you are an existing customer of the lending institution, you can log in to the customer portal and apply for the EMI card. You can even pay a sum of ₹349 online and get the card within 10-15 working days. By virtue of this card, you can buy consumer durables or lifestyle products of your choice. Many new customers can also take cue from the application methods and get the card to purchase their favorite products on EMI.
How can you check your Bajaj Finserv EMI card status?
The applicant can check the credit card status on the online portal of the organization. Via this facility, the applicant can constantly check the status of the application for this card. The customer can apply for this card via online and offline modes. However, the process of tracking down the application status of the card can be a painstaking and time taking job. With this facility provided by the finance company, the task becomes easy and convenient.
Where can you check the bajaj finserv credit card statement?
The credit card statement keeps a record of all the transactions made through his card. All the procedures for repayments are also recorded in this journal. This document functions as record statement of every little activity done using this card. One can always refer back to this statement to know about the transaction history anytime and anywhere. This makes it convenient for the card bearer to keep a track of his/her transactions and expenditure. Also, a record is maintained of all the repayments that have been done towards paying off the EMIs.
What is the Bajaj Finserv Credit Card customer care number?
The customer care department can be accessed through helpline numbers and emails. You can get in touch with them for your queries and grievances on 020-3957-5152. You can also write to them at [email protected] The transaction details can be viewed by the card bearer on the customer portal on the official website. All you need to do is, simply log in to your account using your unique login ID and that’s it!