FD Interest Rates 20182044 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposit
- 2 Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
About Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposit
Fixed deposit is a saving scheme, which is very popular among people to invest their money and get higher returns after maturity. Fixed deposits are available for different tenure and at different rates of interest. You can select a tenure and amount as per your financial goals. The tenure of the long-term fixed deposit ranges between 3 years to 20 years. Bajaj Finserv fixed deposit is also very popular among people to invest their money and earn higher returns. It is highly accredited and safe.
Bajaj Finserv fixed deposit comes with FAAA/Stable rating by CRISIL and MAAA rating by ICRA offering highest security for your investment. Moreover, you can choose amongst the Cumulative payment scheme and Non-cumulative payment scheme.
- Minimum deposit amount for customers in the National Capital Region and greater Mumbai is ₹75,000 applicable for both cumulative and non-cumulative schemes
- Minimum deposit amount for customers in other regions where Bajaj Finance branch is present is ₹50,000 applicable for both cumulative and non-cumulative schemes
- The Subsequent minimum deposit can be of ₹50,000 across all branches.
- There is no specific maximum amount set
Minimum tenure- 12 months
Maximum tenure- 60 months
Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
What is the difference cumulative and non-cumulative scheme?
|Cumulative payment scheme||Non-cumulative payment scheme|
|In Bajaj Finserv ‘cumulative’ fixed deposit scheme, the interest is payable at the time of maturity along with the principal and is compounded annually. This scheme is the most suitable for those who do not want periodic interest payment and acts as money multiplier scheme.||In Bajaj Finserv ‘non-cumulative’ fixed deposit scheme, the interest is payable on a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly basis. This payment system will be convenient for an individual who is looking for a periodic interest payout.|
Features/Benefits of Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposit
- Network of more than 200 branches in country
- Automatically credit maturity amount
- Online access to fixed deposit account through our customers portal
- Flexible tenure available from 12 months to 60 months to suit your needs
- No tax deductions at source on interest payment up to ₹5000 p.a.
- An additional 0.25% rate of interest for senior citizens
- Rate of interest for deposit of more than ₹5 crores may vary
Application forms will be accepted from:
- Resident individuals
- Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
- Sole Proprietorship
- Partnership Firms
- Companies including group companies
- Club, Association, and Society
- Family Trust
|ID Proof||Address Proof (any one of the following)|
|Passport, PAN, Driving License, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, NREGA Job Card Passport||Driving License, Voter ID, Utility Bills, Aadhar Card, NREGA Job Card, Bank Statements|
*In case of the Non-individual category, enclose a certified true copy of the following documents
- Certificate of Registration/Incorporation issued by the Registrar of Companies
- Memorandum & Articles of Association/Partnership Deed
- Resolution of the Board of Directors to open an account and identification of those who have authority to operate the account
- Power of Attorney granted to its managers, officers or employees to transact business on its behalf.
Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposit Calculator
It calculates the amount of deposit along with the interest receivable at the time of maturity. It also calculates and compares the amount of interest receivable when you change the deposit amount, tenure and interest payment frequency.
You can calculate both cumulative and non-cumulative payouts by entering the FD amount and tenure.
How to Apply
To invest in Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposit Scheme you can visit the nearest branch office and fill in the fixed deposit form. Also, you can download the form from Bajaj Finserv website and deposit the duly filled form at the nearest branch office.
Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposit Form
The Bajaj Finserv fixed deposit form is available online as well as at branch offices. You need to fill in the following details:
- Applicant’s details along with recent photograph
- Investment details (investment amount, deposit term, deposit option-cumulative or non-cumulative)
- Maturity instructions
- Payment details ( bank name, branch name, IFSC code, cheque no., account type etc.)
- Nomination to deposit