Table of Contents
- 1 About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Chandigarh
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Chandigarh
- 1.2 Documentation Needed to Book Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Chandigarh
- 1.3 Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Chandigarh Branch Details
About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Chandigarh
One of the most emerging cities in India, Chandigarh invites everyone, particularly the budding entrepreneurs to invest and generate revenues while employing the youth of the city to take both economic and human development to a new high. The people working in the establishments and those who run these must be mulling ways to strengthen the security of the money they earn. To help them achieve this objective, Bandhan Bank has developed a wide range of fixed deposits packed with customized features.
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Chandigarh at a Glance
|Interest Rate||3.00% - 6.75%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-5,000 (Differs as per the Schemes)|
In Case of FD Premium-₹1 Cr
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Chandigarh
Bandhan Bank does not have any specific condition for the opening of fixed deposits at its branches in Chandigarh. But to whom it offers a fixed deposit is rightly stated below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documentation Needed to Book Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Chandigarh
Unaware of the documents you need to submit for availing the fixed deposit services of Bandhan Bank in Chandigarh? Take a look below and find the documents sought by Bandhan Bank for different customers.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Chandigarh
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Chandigarh Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Madhya Marg||SCO 149 150, Sector 9 C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh-160009||BDBL0001213||160750002||66090909|