Home Loan Online Apply1251 views
Table of Contents
About Bandhan Bank Home Loan in Lucknow
The city of Nawab Lucknow is a dream place wherein you would love to be in. The high-quality infrastructure with Lucknow Metro to a myriad of shopping malls, the city has a lot to keep the residents interested and soak in the experience. Why not have your own home in Lucknow and say ‘No’ to the constant shifting of homes that results with a rental accommodation. Don’t worry about the big sum of payment as you can pay in easy EMIs buoyed by a home loan from Bandhan Bank, which is growing in size day-by-day. To begin with, it had 501 branches. But now, the branches have gone past 700 and looks like adding more to the feather.
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Lucknow at a Glance
|Interest Rate||8.50% - 11.75%|
|Loan Amount||Based on your income and repayment capacity|
|Loan Tenure||Upto 15 Years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount plus applicable service tax|
|Prepayment Charges||NIL for floating rate loan |
2%-4% of principal outstanding in the case of fixed rate loan
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Home Loan in Lucknow
Keep the following factors in mind for a smooth approval of the home loan application by Bandhan Bank in Lucknow.
- Salaried, self-employed businessmen and self-employed professionals are eligible to apply for a home loan at Bandhan Bank in Lucknow.
- Make sure when you apply for a home loan, you bear a minimum age of 23 years. Similarly, when the proposed loan tenure is about to be over, you should not be over 65 years.
Documents Needed for Bandhan Bank Home Loan in Lucknow
Be ready with the following documents to access a home loan at Bandhan Bank in Lucknow. The documents include-
- Identity Proof- PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar card
- Address Proof-Utility Bill/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card
- Income Proof-Last 3 Month Salary Slips, Form 16 for Last 2 Years, Last 6-month Bank Statement (For Salaried), ITR, Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account Statement for the Last 3 Years (For Self-employed)
- Property Documents Like Cost Estimation, Property Map, Property Allotment Copy, Complete Property Chain, etc
- Signature Verification Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Driving License
- Business Establishment Proof-Utility Bills of Shops & Establishments
- Processing Fee Cheque
- A Duly Signed and Filled Application Form
Seeking more information? Visit Home Loan Lucknow
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Lucknow Branch
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Indira Nagar||Space No.1111, Raised Ground Floor,Lekhraj Dollar Complex, Faizabad Road, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226016||BDBL0001303||226750002||0522-66090909|
|Lalbagh||G 1, Shalimar Square, B.N.Road, P.O. Lalbagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226001||BDBL0001582||226750003||0522-66090909|