Apply Home Loan 2019419 views
Table of Contents
About Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Kochi
Kochi or Cochin is a city in India’s coastal Kerala state and is popular for mesmerizing natural beauty. Having said that, there is a good possibility that Kochi will be India’s next real estate hotspot. Kochi is also the first Tier-II city to propose metro rail and all of this all together has increased the demand for homes and hence home loans. So, if you are also planning to a have a home of your own in this paradise, Bank of Maharashtra home loans have one of the lowest interest rates giving you the option to choose the tenure and hence pay low EMI. Check eligibility now and the documentation needed to apply for this loan and get instant approval. Below are the Kochi details so you can apply at your nearest branch.
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Kochi at a Glance
|Interest Rate||8.60% - 10.35%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹25lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
The eligibility criteria to apply for a home loan at Bank of Maharashtra is as follows:
- The applicant should be at least 21 years of age at the time of application and the maximum age should be at least 60 years and 65 years for self- employed/ professional.
- The age limit at the time of loan maturity should be 75 years.
- The applicant should be a salaried individual, self- employed and farmers holding at least 5 acres of land.
- The minimum work experience should at least be 2 years.
- The applicant should have the minimum of 1year work experience with the current organization and self- employed should have a regular source of income with latest ITR.
The documentation needed to apply for a personal loan at Bank of Maharashtra is:
Documents of the applicant and guarantor-
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof –Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
- Detailed information about the other loan if you are currently paying along with lenders information and security mortgage.
- Agreement sale copy.
- Certificate of possession.
- Land tax receipt.
- Detailed cost of construction.
- Letter of allotment
- Original NOC
For more information, read Home Loan Kochi
Bank of Maharashtra Kochi Branches
The complete address, IFSC Code, MICR Code and customer care details of Bank of Maharashtra branches located in Kochi are mentioned in the table below:
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Customer Care|
|Ernakulam||Jos Junction, M. G. Road, Ernakulam . 682016||MAHB0000379||682014002||1800-102-2636.|