Car Loan Rates EMI 2020824 views
Table of Contents
About Bank of Baroda Car Loan Chandigarh
A public sector bank with more than 5,000 branches and serving a wide range of clients for their car loan requirements serve a valid reason for your association with Bank of Baroda (BoB). The car loan offers of BoB are also available in your city Chandigarh to grab out. With attractive interest rates, simple documentation and flexible repayment, the bank is a symbol of comfort and trust for car loan borrowers in Chandigarh.
Bank of Baroda Car Loan Chandigarh at a Glance
|Interest Rate||7.50% - 10.30%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹ 1 Cr|
|Loan Tenure||Upto 7 Years for New Cars. No Finance for Used Cars|
|Processing Fee||0.50% of Loan amount Minimum: ₹2,500/- Maximum ₹10,000/- + GST|
Driving your dream car in Chandigarh would require the passing of eligibility test as conducted by Bank of Baroda. The below points will give you an idea of the car loan eligibility.
- Both salaried and self-employed should be a minimum of 21 years at the time of loan application. While both of them must ensure they are not more than 65 years by the time the proposed loan tenure expires.
- The bank seeks a stable source of earning before approving the loan.
Don’t take the documentation lightly as any negligence here could either delay the process or compel the lender to reject your car loan application. Therefore, you should give the due attention to the kind of documents that BoB require to give a nod to your car loan application submitted in Chandigarh. Find out the documents in the points below.
- Documents for Identity-PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License
- Documents for Residence Proof-Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter ID/Utility Bills
- Documents for Income Proof–Latest Salary Slips & Form 16 for Salaried, Profit & Loss A/C Statement & Audited Balance Sheet for the Last 3 Years
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
- Documents for Business Establishment Proof-Utility Bills of Shops & Establishments, Any of Service Tax/Sales Tax/VAT Registration for Self-employed
For more information, visit Car Loan Chandigarh
Bank of Baroda Car Loan Chandigarh Branches
Chandigarh, like other cities of India, does house a large number of BoB branches. Being aware of the branch locator, IFSC Code, MICR Code and contact information of the branches would let you find the nearest one as well as facilitate other transactions like net banking. So, get a complete information on the same in the table below.
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Agriculture Hi Tech||Agriculture Hi Tech Branch,|
Sco 91, Sector 44 C, Chandigarh- 160047
|DHS Extension Counter||DHS Extension Counter, Chandigarh- 160022||BARB0EXTSEC||160012012||0172-2667450|
|Raipur Khurd||Raipur Khurd Chandigarh- 160003||BARB0KHURDX||160012004||0172-2652745|
|Sector 17-B||Bank Square, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh- 160017||BARB0SECTOB||160012001||0172-2704583|
|Grain Market||Sco 72 A & 73 A Sector 26 Grain Market Chandigarh- 160019||BARB0GRAINM||N.A.||0172-2701617, 5076839|
|ARMB||Sco 62/63 Third Floor, Sector 17B, Bank Square, Chandigarh- 160017||BARB0ARMCHD||N.A.||0172-5076839|
|Phase II Industrial Area||Shop No-92, Industrial Area, Phase-2, Chandigarh- 160002||BARB0INDCHD||N.A.||1800223344|
|Sector 40D||Sector 40D, Sco 212, Chandigarh- 160036||BARB0SECTOD||N.A.||1800223344|
|Lahora||Sco 55 Main Market Khuda Lahora Chandigarh 160014||BARB0LAHORA||N.A.||1800223344|
|Sector D||At Bay Shop No 400 Sector 37D Chandigarh 160036||BARB0SECDCH||N.A.||1800223344|