Car Loan Rates EMI 2020948 views
Table of Contents
About Bank of India Car Loan Guwahati
A place with full of greenery resulting from the hills along with a pleasant weather defines the city of Guwahati, Assam. Riding a car and exploring the picturesque locales of the city may sit at the top of your mind. So, if you do not have your own car, you can have it from Bank of India (BOI) that provides a loan to buy both new and used vehicles. The interest rates charged by BOI on a car loan are affordable and won’t cause a hole in your pocket. Find out more about Bank of India Car Loan Guwahati here.
Bank of India Car Loan Guwahati at a Glance
|Interest Rate||7.35% - 7.95%|
|Loan Amount||Maximum Loan Amount : ₹ 50,00,000 for Resident Indian(individuals) &₹ 100,000 for corporates for Resident Indian; ₹ 50,00,000 for Non-Resident Indians|
|Loan Tenure||Upto 7 Years for New Cars & upto 3 years for pre-owned cars|
|Prepayment Charges||New Cars: ₹ 500 per application irrespective of the limit|
Pre-owned cars: 1% of loan amount minimum ₹500/- and Max ₹10,000/
- Salaried employees working in both public and private firms are a welcome at Bank of India for Car Loan. Also eligible are Non-resident Indians (NRIs), self-employed and professionals.
- Companies, Partnership Firms, Sole Proprietorship Firms and Hindu Undivided Families are prohibited from applying for a car loan at BOI.
A list of documents is needed to avail BOI Car Loan in Guwahati. Keen to know which are the documents being asked to submit?
- Identity Proof- PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar card
- Address Proof-Utility Bill/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card
- Signature Verification Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Driving License
- Income Proof-Last 3 Month Salary Slips, Form 16 for Last 2 Years, Last 6-month Bank Statement (For Salaried), ITR, Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account Statement for the Last 3 Years (Self-Employed)
- RTO Copy
- Processing Fee Cheque
- A Duly Filled Application Form
For more information, visit Car Loan Guwahati
Bank of India Car Loan Guwahati Branches
You can find a good number of branches of Bank of India in Guwahati. Don’t know the locations of the branches in the city? Take a glance at the table below and find the nearest branch. The table also contains key information such as IFSC Code, MICR Code, as well as contact details of the branches.
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Hem Barua Road||Hem Barua Road, P.B.No. - 119, Kamarpatty, Guwahati, Assam, Pin-781001||BKID0005000||781013002||0361-2540480, 2544182|
|Village - Abhoypur||Village-Abhoypur, Po - College Nagar, North Guwahati, Assam, Pin- 781031||BKID0005001||781013004||0361-2690020|
|G.S. Road||G.S.Road, Ganeshguri Chariali, Guwahati, Assam, Pin-781006||BKID0005005||781013003|
|VIP Road||Vip Road, Chachal, Guwahati, Pin- 7810022||BKID0005009||781013005|
|Gauri Bhawan||Gauri Bhawan, Maligaon, Guwahati, Assam, Pin-7810002 ||BKID0005010||781013006|
|Guwahati Mid Corporate Branch||Guwahati Mid Corporate Branch Killa Building Christian Basti G S Road Guwahati, Assam, Pin- 781005||BKID0005055||781013011|
|Zoo Road||House No 197, Jonali, R.G. Baruah Road, Po Zoo Road, Dist Kamrup Guwahati, Assam, Pin- 781024||BKID0005028||781013014|
|Silpukhuri||House No 114 MPD Road Po Silpukhuri Dist Kamrup Guwahati Assam, Pin-781003 ||BKID0005029||781013016|
|Paltan Bazar||Solapara Road, Paltan Bazar Guwahati District- Kamrup Assam-781008||BKID0005027||781013008|