Credit Card Apply Online1462 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of India Navy Classic
- 1.1 Features of Bank of India Navy Classic
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Navy Classic
- 1.4 Necessary Documents
- 1.5 Bank of India Navy Classic Status
- 1.6 Bank of India Navy Classic Statement
- 1.7 Bank of India Navy Classic Bill Payment
The Bank of India Navy Classic Credit Card is an exclusive credit card facility for those associated with the Indian Navy. Keeping in mind their constant mobility, the bank has designed this card with various benefits and offers. This is a non-photo credit card with unparalleled privileges. The bank permits direct billing on this card providing the facility of payment of dues from anywhere and anytime. This is highly beneficial for those who are constantly on the move and would require their card to fulfill this basic requirement. The card comes without any registration charges and allows the facility of issuance of add-on cards. The billing cycle of the card is also as per the salary cycle of the employed professionals to ease the process of repayment of dues. In a nutshell, this card is the perfect companion of those who are determined to provide flawless service and stop at nothing to give their best to their profession and service. Read on to know more about this card.
Get a sight of the attractive features of the card below.
- The Bank of India Navy Classic Card is exclusively issued to the members of Indian Navy.
- It is a non-photo MasterCard with exclusive privileges of the brand
- The bank allows direct billing on this card which means that the card bearer can pay off his/ her dues from anywhere in the country.
- The card is free of cost until its validity lasts.
- The bank allows 2 add-on cards on the issuance of this credit card.
- The billing cycle of the Bank of India Navy Classic Card is from the 16th of the current month to the 15th of next month.
- The payment cycle of this card is from the 5th of the succeeding month.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- as per bank’s norms
- Revolving credit limit- at preferential rates
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- as per bank’s norms
- Interest Rate- as per bank’s norms
- Late Payment Charges- as per bank’s norms
- Cheque return charges- as per bank’s norms
- De-blocking charges- as per bank’s norms
The applicant of the Bank of India Navy Classic must fulfil the following criteria:
- Nature of Profession- The applicant must be associated with the Indian Navy.
- Credit History- The applicant must have good credit history and bear no record of financial default.
- Nationality- The applicant must be an Indian National.
- Existing Customers- The applicants with an existing relationship with the bank will be preferred for the card.
List of mandatory documents required in order to apply for the card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
The Bank of India Navy Classic Status is the online facility provided by the bank to all its valued customers to check the status of their card after applying for it. An individual can apply for the Bank of India credit cards via online and offline modes. Though the online mode is a convenient way of application, the offline mode is for those who like to go for the conventional way. By simply visiting the official website of the bank, you can navigate to the credit card application page and apply for the card that you desire. Also, you can visit the bank branch to apply for it through the offline method. You can find all the details on the bank’s website and you can always get in touch with the customer care division of the bank for your queries.
Bank of India Navy Classic Card Statement is a record of all the transactions made by the card bearer through the credit card. This statement is a journal of all the transactions and the repayments made against them. The card bearer can access the history of transactions anywhere and anytime with this facility. It also holds a record of the repayment history and helps an individual plan his/her expenses on a regular basis.
Don’t worry when the bill arrives as you have multiple options to pay from. The convenience of Internet Banking is right here to help you. By logging on to the net banking, you can register the card to the list of billers. Subsequent to registration, you will receive SMS at the time of bill generation. You can see the due amount, due date and minimum due in the SMS. Even these information can be shared to your e-mail ID. This will help you repay on time by notifying the bill payment information well in advance.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
Bank of India Customer Care is a much useful facility provided by the bank. One can reach out this team by calling them on their toll free number- 1800-223-224. This number can be used to reach them on all working days apart from the 2nd Saturday, 4th Saturday, Sunday and other Public Holidays. You can also write to them at [email protected] Also, it will be timesaving to mention the apt abbreviation related to your query to fast track and ease out the process.