Credit Card Apply Online2358 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of India Visa Gold Card
- 1.1 Features of Bank of India Visa Gold Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Visa Gold Card
- 1.4 Necessary Documents
- 1.5 Bank of India Visa Gold Card Status
- 1.6 Bank of India Visa Gold Card Statement
- 1.7 Bank of India Visa Gold Card Payment
About Bank of India Visa Gold Card
Bank of India Visa Gold Card is an exclusive card with numerous benefits and attractive offers. The card is valid also valid in Nepal and Bhutan apart from India and comes with a facility of issuance of add-on cards. This card is most beneficial for those who want a low maintenance card with a truckload of benefits and advantages. The card allows its bearer to withdraw cash anytime and anywhere and functions at more than 2.5 lakh merchant outlets. Not only this card provides you with the freedom to go cashless but also possesses flexible credit limits. Read on to know more about this exclusive product of Bank of India (BOI).
Features of Bank of India Visa Gold Card
The basic features that this card bears are as given below:
- BOI Visa Gold Card is valid in India, Nepal and Bhutan
- The bank provides the facility of add-on cards where the primary card holder can be issued add-on cards bearing the same features as the primary card.
- This is a pin-enabled, photo card which can be used at more than 2.5 lakh merchant outlets.
- The card also functions as an ATM enabling cash withdrawal from any ATM.
- The bank provides a revolving credit at a preferential rate to its customers.
- The interest-free credit period is for up to 51 days.
- The bank provides the facility of cash advance at over 4000 branches along with a free of cost facility of remittance for card payment.
- The bank provides its customers with the option of bill payment at no additional charges through bank accounts.
- Bank of India provides flexible credit limit for Bank of India Visa Gold Add-On Cards.
- The bank provides attractive reward programs on the card usage.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- ₹600 for primary on an yearly basis. For an add-on card, the customer is charged a fee of ₹350 per annum.
- Interest Rate- as per bank’s norms
- Late Payment Charges- as per bank’s norms
- Cheque return charges- as per bank’s norms
- De-blocking charges- as per bank’s norms
- Applicable 18% GST on the fees and charges as well as interest accrued on the revolving credit
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Visa Gold Card
The applicant of the Bank of India Visa Gold Card must fulfil the following criteria:
- Age Limit- The applicant must have acquired the minimum of age of 18 years to be able to apply for the Bank of India Visa Gold Card.
- Annual Income- The applicant must have an annual income of at least ₹ 1,50,000.
- Credit History- The applicant must bear a high credit score showing a good credit history of the applicant.
List of mandatory documents required in order to apply for the card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
Bank of India Visa Gold Card Status
Bank of India provides its customers provides its customers with a unique login so as to facilitate the process of checking the status of their credit card online. Bank of India Visa Gold Card Status can be checked online to keep a track of the progress in the process of application and other information regarding the same. The bank allows its customers to make credit card applications through online as well as offline modes. You can easily fill out the application form on the official website of the bank and get your credit card application procedure started. Else, you can always visit the nearest branch of Bank of India and submit your application personally to give the procedure a kick start. Post this, you can check the status of your application online.
Bank of India Visa Gold Card Statement
Bank of India Visa Gold Card Statement is a record of all your transactions done using the credit card. Activities such as checking out the transaction history and the repayment schedule of the card can be kept a tab on via this facility. The Bank of India Visa Gold Card Statement proves to be a valuable document as it also helps an individual track down his/ her expenditure and helps them pay off their dues on time.
Bank of India Visa Gold Card Payment
You could very well see the due amount of your credit card on the monthly statements. Now you have two options – either to pay the whole due or a minimum due calculated at 5% of the outstanding balance in a particular billing cycle. The former is the go-to option, provided you hold the capacity to pay off in full at one time. Though it is not advisable to opt for a minimum due payment, you can do so in case the full payment is beyond your reach. Paying minimum due on time does relieve you from the late payment charges but add to interest and tax, which if happen regularly can take you a lot more from your pocket. So, if the Visa Gold Card bill has come and you want to pay it, you can do so by registering the card to the biller via Net Banking and get a notification of the same well before the due date of payment on your registered mobile number and e-mail ID. This will help you pay online and that too on time to avoid any late payment fee that arises otherwise. You can even go to the branch and pay the bill.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
Bank of India Customer Care is a very useful facility provided by the bank. One can reach out this team by giving them a call on their toll free number- 1800-220-229 or the landline number (022) – 40919191 . This number can be used to reach them on all days at any time. You can also write to them at their complaints page mentioned on their official website. However, if you want to visit the bank personally, you can do so by locating the nearest Bank of India branch.