About Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Guwahati
Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and a major riverine port city. It is also one of the fastest growing cities of the nation. With much national growth, it has also seen a substantially high personal growth with many of the native students moving out for higher studies. The rate of personal development on the basis of private property and movables has also substantially grown in this city. Much of the credit can be given to Bank of Maharashtra for this appreciable scale of development. Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan has been the backbone of many dreams that have come true here. Read on to know more about it.
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Guwahati at a glance
|Interest Rate||9.55% - 10.55%|
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹1.5 lakhs|
|tenure||up to 36 months|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||As per bank's norms|
- The applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 years to 60 years.
- Salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers can apply.
- Those with a corporate salary account holders and a minimum of 2 years of employment history can apply. They must have completed at least 1year in the current organization and must have a minimum of 1 year long relationship with the bank.
- Net income of salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers should be at least ₹2.5 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is compulsory.
- Net income of those holding a corporate salary account should be at least ₹3 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is required.
- The employee should have a salary account with the bank.
- The minimum net salary is expected to be more than 25% or ₹ 10,000/- per month, whichever is higher.
Documentation Needed for Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof– Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Guwahati.
Address of Bank of Maharashtra Branches in Guwahati
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Customer Care|
|Guwahati||DC complex, Ss Road, Lakhtokia, Fancy Market Guwahati 781001||MAHB0001275||781014002||1800234526|
|Ganeshguri, Guwahati||Hengrabari Road, Ganeshguri, Dispur, Po Assam Sachivalaya, District: Kamrup (M), Guwahati - 781 006||MAHB0001533||781014003||0361-2232818|