Apply Personal Loan 2018269 views
Table of Contents
About Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Lucknow
Lucknow, the city of Nawabs, is know for its religious diversity and rich cultural heritage. Along with monuments that date back to the Mughal era, Lucknow has made peace with the latest developments. The city is majorly known for its inclination towards small enterprises and the passion for food. Bank of Maharashtra has contributed majorly in the development of this city and its people. Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan has been a special preference of the people of Lucknow as they choose the best and nothing less. Financial needs and security of different spectrum can be taken care of with this single product. Whether you want to start your own chain of food outlets in Lucknow or want to give a fresh look to the old one, Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan is your hero. Read on to know more about it.
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Lucknow at a glance
|Interest Rate||11.75% - 12.75%|
|Loan amount||Up to ₹1.5 lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to 36 months|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Pre- payment charges||As per bank’s norms|
- The applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 years to 60 years.
- Salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers can apply.
- Those with a corporate salary account holders and a minimum of 2 years of employment history can apply. They must have completed at least 1year in the current organization and must have a minimum of 1 year long relationship with the bank.
- Net income of salaried individuals who are existing housing loan borrowers should be at least ₹2.5 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is compulsory.
- Net income of those holding a corporate salary account should be at least ₹3 lakhs. ITR/Form 16 for the past 2 years from the employer is required.
- The employee should have a salary account with the bank.
- The minimum net salary is expected to be more than 25% or ₹ 10,000/- per month, whichever is higher.
Required Documentation for Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof– Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Lucknow.
Address of Bank of Maharashtra Branches in Lucknow
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact details|
|Lucknow Main||21, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow- 226001||MAHB0000431||226014002||1800-233-4526|
|Gomti Nagar||2/10, Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow||MAHB0001237||226014003||1800-233-4526|
|Aliganj||B - 22, Sector - 12, Aliganj, Lucknow - 226024||MAHB0001249||226014004||0522-2364416|
|Aminabad||1st Floor, Shobhit Commercial Complex, Aminabad Lucknow- 226018||MAHB0001278||226014006||0522-2616203|
|Chowk Lucknow||46, Hasan Enclave, Tulsidas Marg, Chowk, Lucknow - 226021||MAHB0001279||226014005||0522-2242383|
|Vikas Nagar||Plot No. 12, Sector - 9, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow||MAHB0001281||226014007||1800-233-4526|
|Kursi Road||7/593, Jankipuram Vistra, Kursi Road, Next Bhawani Bazar, Goel Chauraha||MAHB0001931||226014012||7080300715|
|Rajnikhand||1/66, Rajnikhand , Sharda Nagar, Lucknow- 226025||MAHB0001938||226014013||8009300666|