There are thousands of people in India connected to Citibank. Either they have their savings account or investment with the same bank. But when it comes to applying for the Citibank Credit Card then people fall into the dilemma of choosing the best card. There are multiple Citibank Credit Cards that can be used for different purposes therefore we have shortlisted the best Citibank Credit Cards in India. There are 4 credit cards and they are for reward points, cashback, fuel offers, and premium cards. You can explore the features and benefits of all these credit cards before you get one. Let’s move on to the best credit cards in India that are issued by Citibank.
Top Citibank Credit Cards in India
|Credit Cards||Card Type||Features and Benefits||Fees|
|Citi Rewards Credit Card||Rewards Credit Card||- Earn 2,500 reward points as a welcome benefit at the time of card activation.|
- Earn 10 reward points per INR 100 on apparel and departmental stores.
- Enjoy 1 reward point on all other spendings
- All the reward points are redeemable at the selected partners of Citibank.
|Citi Cashback Credit Card||Cashback Credit Card||- Earn a cashback of 5% on the purchase of movie tickets through this credit card.|
- Enjoy a Cashback of 5% on telephone bill payments.
- Get 5% cashback on utility bill payments when done through Citibank Online Bill Pay.
|IndianOil Citi Credit Card||Fuel Credit Card||- Earn 4 turbo points per INR 150 spent on fuel at authorized Indian Oil retail outlets across India.|
- Enjoy 2 turbo points for INR 150 spent on groceries and supermarkets.
- Have 1 turbo point for INR 150 spent on dining, shopping, etc
- You can redeem the turbo points against fuel purchase at more than 1200 authorized Indian Oil retail outlets across India.
- All the points are redeemable instantly at select online partners and merchant outlets.
- Get the gift vouchers by redeeming points at major brands.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver at the refilling stations through this credit card.
|Citi Prestige Credit Card||Premium Credit Card||- Enjoy 1 reward point on spending INR 100 from this card.|
- Get Global Access and other Services on this credit card.
- Enjoy 4 complimentary golf course visits and golf lessons at the leading golf clubs in India.
- Have an Air Accident Death Cover of up to INR 5 Crores on this Citi Credit Card.
- You will also get a Lost Card Protection cover of INR 10 Lacs.
- Enjoy overseas medical insurance of USD 50000.
- Have unlimited access to the airport lounges through this Citibank Credit Card.
Purpose of Best Citibank Cards
You must know the purpose for which you can apply for these credit cards. See the categories in which they are the best in savings.
Citi Rewards Credit Card
If you know how to earn reward points on a credit card and how to redeem all of them then this credit card is one of the best reward point credit cards. It gives you the opportunity to earn thousands of reward points and you can redeem them against various brands.
Citi Cashback Credit Card
You can earn a lot of cashback through this credit card. This credit card will save some bucks on utility bill payments and movie tickets. You will receive cashback on the utility bill payments and buying movie tickets.
Indian Oil Citi Credit Card
It is one of the best fuel credit cards that earn turbo points. These turbo points are redeemable at the refilling stations and thus cut off your fuel expenses. This card is best for those people who have a high amount of fuel consumption.
Citi Prestige Credit Card
This credit card comes under the premium category because it will give you a luxurious experience. You can visit the airport lounge for free through this card and there is no maximum limit for the free lounge visits. On the other hand, you can enjoy free visits to the golf courses and get free golf lessons.
These are the best Citibank Credit Cards in India. Every credit card has a unique feature that distinguishes it from others. You can apply for any credit card depending upon your need. If you want to earn cashback and reward points then Citi Cashback and Citi Rewards will be a good option for you. On the other hand, the Citi Indian Oil Credit Card will help you to reduce your fuel expenses. Therefore, it is your decision to choose a credit card.