Best Credit Cards India 2020761 views
Syndicate Bank Global Credit Card – Do you want to get a credit card from a government bank, So syndicate bank card is the best option. The card has been launched on 20.10.2013 under the name Syndicate Bank Global Credit Card. This card is used for various purposes for accepting goods and services, cash withdrawal, e-commerce transactions through internet.
This card offers the great value and convenience, it offered life free card which includes no entry fee, no annual fee, no renewal fee and no new credit card fee. The card issued in three types with the photos and signature of the card holder.
Types of Cards
– Classic Card
– Gold Card
– Rupay Select Card
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Syndicate Bank Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
|Particulars||Salaried||Self-Employed (Business Segment & Professionals)||Senior Citizens & Pensioners|
|Age||21 Years - 60 Years||21 Years - 65 Years||Maximum 75 Years|
|Annual Income||Gold - 1,50,000/-|
Classic - 60,000/-
|Gold - 2,00,000/-|
Classic - 1,00,000/-
|Gold - Not Eligible|
Classic - 60,000/-
- Age of the applicant is minimum age is 21 years and maximum 75 years.
- Applicant should be resident India.
- Should be resident within working area of card issuing branch.
- Only literate person only not minor or illiterate.
- Applicant must have Permanent Account Number (PAN) issued by income tax department.
Credit Card Features
- Protect the card transactions with OTP.
- Opt monthly billing statement by E-mails.
- Hassle free process.
- Cash withdrawal facility.
- Auto debit facility.
- Pay bill through net banking and NEFT.
- SMS alerts for all the transaction.
- Earning reward points by using your card at merchant establishment.
- Earn additional reward points by using for “Go Green Scheme”.
Credit Card Benefits
- Cash withdrawal facility only with Syndicate Bank ATMs.
- Get cash withdrawal discounted 15% for classic card and 25% for gold card.
- Get one rewards point for every spend of Rs. 400/-.
- The duration of free credit period veries from 20 days to 50 days.
- Revolving credit facility with a minimum payment of 10% of total payment due.
- Cards are issued for five years but renewal fee is levied every year in advanced.
- The card holders lost card liability after giving notice of the loss to bank limit was Rs. 1,000.
How to Redeem Rewards Points
- The card holders can en-cash the rewards points by this way:-
- Credit Card exit renewal fee paid.
- You can easily en-cash in multiples of 500 points, subject to minimum of 500 points.
- In the credit card account of the applicant Rs.0.50 will be deposited. If any TDS is applicable at the time redemption.
Note – Cards are issued by all the Syndicate Bank branch across India.
Credit Card Documents Required
- Proof of Residence
- Copy of the Pan Card issued by the Income Tax Department
|Type of Document||Multi National Company & Consultancy||Govt.Depts / Public Sector||Listed Company||Pvt. Ltd.Co/ Proprietorship/Partnership Concerns|
|Salary Slip (Latest Month)||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Computerized Pay Slip (Latest Month)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Salary Certificate (Format in Application)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Form 16 (Last Financial Year)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|IT Return Ack. Form (Last Financial Year)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
SELF-EMPLOYED / BUSINESS SEGMENT:-
|For the Last Financial Year||Proprietors / Partnership||Qualified Professional||Agents / Contractors|
|Form 16 A||NA||NA||Yes|
|Form No. 10CCAC (Export Units)||Yes||NA||NA|
How to Apply Syndicate Bank Credit Card Online?
You can apply for a credit card through the syndicate bank website. Follow the some steps:-
– Visit the Syndicate bank website.
– Go the option Apply Online.
– Select the credit card option available under the heading of cards.
– Fill the relevant information in the form.
– Then choose the card which one you want.
– Then apply
– Upload the relevant documents which is mandatory.
How to Apply Syndicate Bank Credit Card Offline?
- Visit the nearest Syndicate Bank branch.
- Fill the credit card form.
- The details must fill correctly.
- Submit the relevant documents mentioned in the form.
- Then verified the details with the banker.
Schedule of Charges
Entrance fee for classic, gold and Add-on Cards are – NIL
Renewal Fee for:-
Classic Card Rs. 300/- and Add-on Card Rs. 150/-
Gold Card Rs. 500/- and Add-on Card Rs. 250/-