Business Loan Rates 2018 574 views
Kudos Finance & Investment Pvt. Ltd. is a Non- Banking Finance Company (NBFC). The institution provides funds to the small scale urban businesses to groom and expand their business. The institution offers personalised service and grants collateral free loan up to the ticket limit of Rs. 5,00,000. The loan is issued for the highest tenure of 30 months.
Table of Contents
Kudos Finance Business Loan Details
|Loan Amount||Rs. 5,00,000|
|Type of Loan||Unsecured|
How To Apply
The candidate interested in taking the business loan from Kudos Finance & Investment can contact the organisation representative on the telephone number or send an email on the company's email address.
Eligible Segments :
The small scale businesses including small manufacturing enterprises, traders, kirana stores, traders, home- based industries, workshops and garages, lathe machines, cottage industries, different kinds of shops, various services etc; with a turnover of between Rs. 20,00,000 – Rs. 60,00,000 are eligible for availing the business loan.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum 3 years business vintage with year over year growth in revenue and profitability
- The applicant must own a property, either an office or a residence
- The applicant should have been filing IT returns on time for last 3 years
- There should not have been more than 0-3 Inward Cheque Returns in the last 6 months
- The applicant should not be a CIBIL defaulter for any prior or running loan
- The applicant should have a matching banking to turnover ratio
Features & Benefits
- Stress free process
- No collateral or security required
- Few documents required
- Quick disbursal of loan
- Benefit of customised services
Kudos Finance Business Loan EMI Calculator
The reliable way of calculating the EMI is using the EMI calculator. The EMI calculator is a device designed to make the calculation of EMI quick and simple. It helps in computing the value of interest payable on the loan taken. Through it, we can know how much amount we need to pay per month and plan our funds accordingly. To know the EMI value the user must put in the amount of loan, tenure and the rate of interest in the calculator. The EMI calculator uses these values – (loan amount, tenure and the rate of interest) to compute the installment amount.
The Formula applied is :
E = P.r. (1 + r)n / (1 + r)n -1
E = EMI
P = the Principal Loan Amount
r = the rate of interest calculated on a monthly basis
n = the tenor/duration of the loan
For Example – For Example, a person takes a loan of Rs. 5,00,000 to enhance his business for the period of 2 years. He will repay the loan amount in 24 monthly installments along with the interest charged. Then his monthly installment at the interest rate of 18% p.a will be Rs. 24,962.
Table Showing EMI, Total Interest Outgo and Total Amount
|Loan Amount (In Rs.)||Interest Rate (p.a)||Tenure (In years)||EMI (In Rs.)||Total Interest Amount (In Rs.)||Total Amount (Principal + Interest) (In Rs.)|
|Year||Principal Payment (In Rs.)||Interest Outgo (In Rs.)||Balance Amount (In Rs.)|
Kudos Finance Business Loan Application Form
To avail the business loan from Kudos Finance & Investment Pvt. Ltd. you are required to submit the duly filled application form and submit it along with the requisite documents.
The following list of documents are required at the time of loan application:
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof – Any one (e.g. Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Aadhar Card)
- Address Proof – Any one (e.g. Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Registered Lease Deed or Sale Agreement / Bank Statement)
- Ownership proof of either residence or office either in the name of applicant or jointly with family members
- Bank Statement (latest 6 months)
- Latest ITR along with computation of income, Balance sheet and Profit & Loss a/c for the last 2 years. Financial should be CA Certified /Audited
- Proof of continuation (ITR/Trade license /Establishment /Sales Tax certificate)
Kudos Finance & Investment Customer Care
To avail a business loan from Kudos or to know more about the product and services contact the customer care. You can call on any of the following numbers :
- 020 – 65600261
- 020 – 65600262
- 020 – 65600263
You can even mail your query on the Kudos official email id. The representatives will revert the required information.