Apply Home Loan 2019284 views
Table of Contents
About Canara Bank Home Loan in Jammu
The home loan is one of the key factors in today’s life if you want to buy or construct the dream home. The rates of the property and normal cost of living have become expensive. It is highly difficult to manage the expenses and still save enough to buy a house. With this method, it can be a long wait before the fulfillment of the dream. So, Canara bank is one of the ways in which you can become the owner of the home. In the city of Jammu, it is one of the best available options as the bank has many branches in the city and the loan is easy to avail with competitive rates. Thus, now the dream to own a house is affordable and achievable.
Canara Bank Home Loan in Jammu at a glance
|Interest Rate||8.75% - 8.95%|
|Loan amount||For salaried Individuals - Up to 4 years gross salary. |
Self-Employed Individuals & Business person- Up to 4 years gross annual income.
For repairs & renovations - Up to ₹ 15 lakhs.
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
|Processing fee||0.5% of the loan amount|
|Pre- payment charges||No prepayment charges for floating rate of interest|
Applied in case of takeover of the liabilities by any other banks or HFIs.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 – 65 years.
- Salaried individuals with minimum 3 years experience.
- Business concerns, professionals and self-employed individuals working in the line of business/ profession for at least 3 years.
- The borrower should not be above the age of 55 years at the time of availing the loan.
- The borrower above 55 years can avail the loan subject to certain stipulations.
- Loan Application with 2 passport size photos of applicant/ guarantor
- Sale Deed
- Agreement for Sale
- Copy of the approved plan for the proposed construction/extension/addition
- Detailed cost estimate/evaluation report from Bank’s Panel Chartered Engineer/Architect
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society/ Apartment Owners’ Association/Housing Board/NOC from the Society/Association/Builders/Housing Board
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for the past 13 years, Property Tax paid receipt, Khata, and permission for mortgage, wherever necessary
- Salary Certificate and Form No.16 (in case of salaried persons)
- IT Returns filed for the past two years (in case of non-salaried persons)
- A brief note on the nature of business, year of establishment, type of organization, etc., (in case of self-employed)
- Balance Sheet and P&L Account for the past three years (in case of self-employed)
To get more detailed information, visit Home Loan Jammu.
Address of Canara Bank Branches in Jammu
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC Code||MICR Code||Customer Care|
|Shalimar Road (Main), Jammu||Karan Bhavan, Shalimar Road, Jammu 180001||CNRB0000100||180015001||0191-2576622|
|Trikutanagar, Jammu||Near Power Station, J D A Market, Sector - 3, Trikutanagar, Jammu||CNRB0002068||180015002||0191-2473382|
|Savings Branch, Jammu||# 32, A Extension, Gandhinagar, Jammu, J & K||CNRB0002594||180015003||0191-2432079|
|Jammu Channi Himmat||250 A, Sector - 2, Channi Himmat, Jammu||CNRB0002975||180015004||0191-2460681|
|Bari Brahmana, Jammu||Kalsa Complex, National High Way, Bari Brahmana - 181133, Dist Samba, Jammu||CNRB0003146||180015005||9419105251|
|Talab Tillo Jammu||F-64, Talab Tillo, Jammu Pin-180002||CNRB0005221||180015011||[email protected]|
|Jammu Bakshinagar||Canara Bank # 204, Bakshi Nagar, Behind Dilbagh Mandi, Jammu -180001||CNRB0005279||180015015||[email protected]|
|Jammu Greater Kailash||Canara Bank Near Fawara Chowk Greater Kailash Distt. Jammu-180011||CNRB0005282||180015013||[email protected]|
|Janipur Jammu||Canara Bank, Shakuntala Complex, Opposite High Court Road, Janipur, Jammu||CNRB0005223||180015010||9596666266|
|Jammu Sidhra||Near SBI National Highway, Jammu Sidhraja MMU Sidhra, Jammu And Kashmir 181017||CNRB0005222||180015018||9418109881|