Home Loan Online Apply

Can I Get 100 Percent Home Loan?

Home Loan Online Apply283 views

No, you can’t get a 100% home loan from any lender, be it the bank, housing finance company (HFC). Lenders finance around 75%-90% of the property cost and the remaining 10%-25% to be borne by you. Usually, loan amounts upto INR 30 lakh, above INR... Read More

Can I Change the Home Loan Tenure?

Home Loan Online Apply200 views

Tenure plays an important role in a home loan that runs for as long as 30 years. You may not take the loan for 30 years, but given the home loan quantum that you will require, you could still take the loan for 20 years. Having a decently long home... Read More

  • Free CIBIL Score Buy 24K 99.9% Pure Digital Gold Online
  • Home Loan Interest Rates August 2020
    Axis Bank7.75% - 8.55%
    Bank of Baroda7.00% - 8.40%
    Citibank8.20%
    HDFC6.95% - 8.00%
    ICICI Bank6.95% - 8.05%
    Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited8.80% - 11.05%
    Kotak Bank7.20% - 9.30%
    LIC Housing6.90% - 7.90%
    Piramal Capital & Housing Finance9.00% - 9.10%
    PNB Housing Finance8.60% - 9.45%
    Reliance Home Finance8.75% - 14.00%
    State Bank of India/SBI6.95% - 7.60%
    Tata Capital9.20% - 9.35%