Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018423 views
Table of Contents
About Chennai Metro SBI Card
Avail the dual benefits of travelling and shopping with Chennai Metro SBI Card. Yes, this well-designed credit card not only makes your Chennai metro ride enjoyable, but caters your shopping needs as well. Loaded with welcome offers, rewards, fuel surcharge waiver and what not, this card helps you to live life in the fast lane.
Now there is no hassle of carrying the two cards to meet your varied needs as this power packed card comes with multiple benefits and features, thus making your life simpler and easier. So, if you are in the beautiful city of Chennai, and looking to avail a card that can fulfill your shopping as well as travelling needs, Chennai Metro SBI Card is ideal for you. To know more about this card, kindly read the page further.
Features of Chennai Metro SBI Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of Mumbai Metro SBI Card
- Enjoy the dual advantage of Chennai Metro Travel cum credit card.
- Spend ₹2,000 in first 60 days and get 2000 bonus cash points.
- Avail 10x rewards on movies, dining, departmental and grocery spends.
- Get 1 reward point per ₹100 spent on other categories.
- Get annual membership fee reversal on annual spends of ₹1,00,000.
- Avail 1% fuel surcharge waiver across petrol pumps in India.
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹499 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹499 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of Chennai Metro SBI Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for Chennai Metro SBI Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
If you want to track the real-time application status of your favorite card, all you need to do is just visit the bank’s site and submit the application number online. Yes, the moment you fill that number on the site, you will be redirected towards a page, showing your actual credit card status online. Within few seconds, you can get to know whether your card’s application is approved or is it still at the pending stage. Well,whatever the case be like, with this online facility, all your problems will surely come to an end.
Chennai Metro SBI Card Statement
SBI by sending you the monthly statements of your card allows you to know the credentials of your account in the most hassle-free manner. These statements will be sent on your registered mail ID, hence one can easily access the same anytime, anywhere and can check the details of the card with much ease. In fact, you can also know your card’s transactional details on the go by simply opening the statement anytime.
Customer Care Number
When in doubt, dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline number and get the answers of all your queries. The customer executives are always there to help you out by solving all you queries in the least time frame. These experts with having rich experience and knowledge helps you out by solving and listening to all your queries, complaints and concerns.