Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018 3593 views
- Reward points redeemable anytime as they do not expire
- 10X rewards on apparel, 4X turbo points on fuel spends - Highlight of Citibank Credit Cards
Citibank Credit Cards are one of the best-selling products in their respective categories owing to the numerous reward points, cashback and others. Let’s check out the points below based on which Citibank cards rule the heart of shoppers.
- Accelerated miles on travel spends
- 4X turbo points on fuel spends
- Unlimited 1 turbo point for every 150 spent
- 10X reward points on apparel and departmental stores
- Redemption against vehicle refill at more than 1200 IOC petrol pumps, mobile services, movie tickets, flights at several airline partners
- Evergreen reward points as they do not expire
- 5% cashback on movie ticket purchase, payment of telecom and other utility bills
- And much more
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Reward Points in Plenty for You to Earn
- 2 Citibank Credit Card Offers
- 3 Up to 15% Cashback at Duty-Free Stores (Offer Valid Till July 31, 2018)
- 4 Cashback of ₹1,500 on Indigo App and Website Using Citibank Cards (Offer Valid from April 18, 2018 – April 21, 2018)
- 5 100% Cashback on Apple Music & Hotstar Premium (Offer Valid from April 10, 2018 – July 9, 2018)
- 6 How to Apply Online at Wishfin?
- 6.1 Citibank Credit Card Application Status
- 6.2 How Do I Check My Citibank Credit Card Balance?
- 6.3 Citibank Credit Card Statement – Important to Check
- 6.4 Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment May 2018 – Easy to Do Online
- 6.5 Why Should You Check Your CIBIL Score @ Wishfin?
- 6.6 Citibank Credit Card Customer Care
- 6.7 Citibank Credit Card Login
- 6.8 How to Link Aadhaar to Citibank Credit Card?
Reward Points in Plenty for You to Earn
Get ready to unleash the power of reward points to make your experience shopping with Citibank cards a worth remembering for the lifetime.
- A maximum of 4 turbo points available on a spend of every ₹150 on Indian Oil Citi Titanium/Platinum Card
- Earn 10 miles on a spend of every ₹100 on Citibank PremierMiles Card at select channel partners
- 10 reward points on spending every ₹125 on Citibank Rewards Card at select partners
Types of Citibank Credit Cards
The cards offered by the bank include-
- Citibank Rewards Card (Shopping)
- Citibank Premier Miles Card (Travel)
- Indian Oil Platinum Card (fuel)
- Citibank Cash Back Card (Cash Back)
- Citi Prestige Credit Card (Lifestyle)
Rewards, Discounts & Charges Pertaining to Citibank Credit Cards May 2018
|Credit Cards||Fees & Charges||Benefits|
|Indian Oil Platinum Card (Fuel)|
|Citibank Rewards Card (Shopping)|
|Citibank Cash Back Card (Cash Back)|
|Citibank PremierMiles Card (Travel)|
Citibank Credit Card Offers
Stay tuned to the latest Citibank credit card offers. These can be cashback or discount on your spends made by Citibank cards.
Up to 15% Cashback at Duty-Free Stores (Offer Valid Till July 31, 2018)
- Enjoy 10% cashback on your purchase at duty-free stores located in Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Terminal 2) in Mumbai, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport in Kolkata and Chennai International Airport.
- The minimum transaction needed to get a cashback is ₹3,000.
- The maximum cashback is limited to ₹1,500 per transaction.
- Pre-orders at these stores can fetch you a cashback of as much as 15%. Other terms and conditions are same as explained above.
Cashback of ₹1,500 on Indigo App and Website Using Citibank Cards (Offer Valid from April 18, 2018 – April 21, 2018)
- A flat discount of ₹1,500 was offered on booking flights on Indigo App and Indigo website
- The minimum transaction value had to be ₹7,500
- The offer remained valid on the first eligible transaction per card during the offer period
- Enjoy 100% cashback on Apple Music and Hotstar Premium subscription
- While cashback on Apple Music will apply for 3 months, the same for Hotstar Premium would continue for 6 months
- The offer is applicable for first time Apple Music and Hotstar Premium users only
- Cashback can be credited on or before 90 days of the transaction date
Note – The offers are applicable to all Citibank credit cards, except corporate credit cards.
How to Apply Online at Wishfin?
So, have you chosen any Citibank credit card? If ‘Yes’, then you would be looking to apply, won’t you? You can thus apply at Wishfin, an online portal that shows offers like discounts, reward points and cashback of several Citibank credit cards. When the offers are in open, it becomes easy for you to select the card. Wishfin, with a team of dedicated experts, would not only help you select the best card but also make sure your card application gets the fastest approval. So, applying online reduces the incidence of taking a leave from the office to visit the bank branch to make the application.
Citibank Credit Card Application Status
Applied for your favourite Citibank credit card? Want to know the exact status of the application? Go online and find that out. You can visit the bank’s website to know whether the application is approved, pending or rejected. Whatever the status may be, you can see that online. The status can also be known giving a call to the customer care or the concerned bank branch.
How Do I Check My Citibank Credit Card Balance?
You may forget to keep a tab on the available credit card balance amidst your shopping. In the process, you can bump out more of the credit limit available. So, you must know the available balance. How will you know it? Simple, just login to your Citibank net banking account, go to ‘Account Summary’, then to Choose Credit Cards and choose a particular card for which you want to know the balance. You can get a summary of the balance as well as the total outstanding on a particular date. You can even text an SMS by typing CARDBAL followed by a space and last four digits of your credit card number from the registered mobile number. Also, you can ring the 24×7 customer care center to know the same.
Citibank Credit Card Statement – Important to Check
A proper track on the expenses is always beneficial to live a hassle-free credit card experience. And how it’s gonna be achieved, any guesses? It’s the statement that will help achieve the same. The statement can be accessed on the e-mail ID as well as offline. The statement will show a complete detail of the expenses made, reward point summary, along with taxes and late payment charges, if levied.
Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment May 2018 – Easy to Do Online
You can pay the bills by any of the payment options such as internet banking, cheque, cash, or others. However, the first one is the most convenient of the alternatives available. While filling the application form, you can tick the option of net banking to get that facility activated to your account. So, when the bill does arrive, you can just login and make payment. There is no need to tell that you can get access to net banking on your mobile, apart from the desktop, to pay the dues.
Why Should You Check Your CIBIL Score @ Wishfin?
Why don’t you think there’s a need to check your credit record after using the credit card for a fairly greater length of time? After all, you should know whether the timely payment has yielded positive results in terms of boosting your credit score or not. So, you can check CIBIL score at Wishfin, one of the premier online marketplaces for loans, credit cards and other financial products, and be assured of your credit profile. You can check the score free by giving a few personal details such as name, date of birth, PAN number, address, mobile number, e-mail address, etc. The score can be checked even on the website of CIBIL, a leader in India’s credit information space. But then, it’s free only for one check in a year. More than one would cost you around ₹500 and above.
Citibank Credit Card Customer Care
If you have any concern or query related to your Citibank credit card, nothing to worry as the customer care of the bank is always at your support. Yes, the bank is always ready to support you, giving you complete guidance regarding your new or existing credit cards. You can get in touch with the executives 24×7 and share your queries with them. No matter which city you live in, the bank with its best of customer care team will solve any query of yours.
Citibank Credit Card Login
Citibank credit cards come to you with many impeccable features and benefits, and one of them is providing you with the login. Yes, you can anytime login to your Citibank account and can do various things with your account. You can know the status of your cards, if you have applied for a new one, or check your previous transactions, or explore numerous other possibilities. With the help of this, you can have an easy access to your card and check the status or details whenever you want.
The last date to link your Aadhaar to a Citibank Credit Card, if not linked yet, is March 31, 2018. If your savings account is linked to Aadhaar, you don’t need to worry at all. However, if you only have a Citibank credit card, then you need to get it linked to Aadhaar to enjoy uninterrupted services. You can visit the nearest bank branch to fill the Aadhaar seeding form to get the 12-digit biometric authentication number linked to the card. The next options are dialing the 24×7 customer care executive and texting the SMS in a prescribed format and sending the same to a particular number to get the Aadhaar linked to your credit card.