Credit Card Apply Online25769 views
Apply for Citibank credit card online & get ₹1000 cashback
Earn 10X rewards on apparel, 4X turbo points on fuel spends & redeem them anytime
If you're searching for what is going to happen to your credit cards post the RBI's decision of giving a 3-month moratorium period for all retail borrowers in its monetary policy meet held on March 24-27, 2020, let's be told that it's going to cover you too. But, in your best interest, it is advisable to pay your bills on or before the due date as the interest will be accrued for three months and get combined together to form a tall amount at the end of the moratorium period. So, if you get your salary during this phase, look to pay off your bills. The moratorium, which was ending on May 31, 2020, has been extended till August 31, 2020.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Citibank Credit Card
- 2 Exciting Cashback Offer on Citibank Credit Card Online Application
- 3 Referral Programme – Another Exciting Addition
- 4 Citibank Credit Card Offers at a Glance
- 5 Best Citibank Credit Cards in India July 2020
- 6 Citibank Credit Card Eligibility
- 7 How to Apply Online at Wishfin?
- 8 Citibank Credit Card Application Status
- 9 Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment
- 10 Citibank Credit Card Customer Care Number
- 11 Citibank Credit Card Limit
About Citibank Credit Card
Citibank, which started its operations way back in 1902 in Kolkata, is one of the leading credit card players in India, The bank addresses unique customer needs with a rich vein of credit cards that help one shop galore and earn exciting rewards, cashback and discounts. Till the mid of 2017, the bank held a 13% market share of retail credit card spends in India, as per media reports.
Exciting Cashback Offer on Citibank Credit Card Online Application
Before diving into Citibank credit cards and their respective offers, let’s just quickly go through an exciting offer of ₹1,000 cashback applicable to those applying for a credit card online. The offer is valid for a minimum spend worth ₹5,000 within 120 days of the card issuance. Type Promo Code CITI1000 at the prescribed space in the online application form to be eligible for the offer. Sounds exciting, isn’t it?
Referral Programme – Another Exciting Addition
The bank runs a credit card referral programme by which you can earn rewards or gift vouchers. If you already hold a credit card or savings account with Citibank, you can refer your friends and family members for Citibank credit card and earn cash up to ₹9,999. If you do not have any relationship, you can earn Flipkart vouchers worth up to ₹5,000.
How to Refer Family Members or Friends for Citibank Credit Card?
You can refer using Facebook or Gmail. Another way is to enter your name, email ID, mobile number and Citibank credit card number and click on ‘Proceed’ to refer. You may have to enter the details of the individual you refer to.
Citibank Credit Card Offers at a Glance
What would also prompt you to apply is due to the fact that Citibank offers the best-in-class credit cards in rewards, shopping, travel, fuel and other categories. Let’s check out the points below based on which Citibank cards rule the heart of shoppers.
- Accelerated miles on travel spends
- 4X turbo points on fuel spends
- Unlimited 1 turbo point for every ₹150 spent
- 10X reward points on apparel and departmental stores
- Redemption against vehicle refill at more than 1200 IOC petrol pumps, mobile services, movie tickets, flights at several airline partners
- Evergreen reward points as they do not expire
- 5% cashback on movie ticket purchase, payment of telecom and other utility bills
- And much more
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Best Citibank Credit Cards in India July 2020
|Credit Cards||Rewards, Cashback, Miles||Fees (In ₹)|
|IndianOil Citi Platinum Credit Card||Earn 4 turbo points on fuel transactions worth 150 at Indian Oil outlets across India||Annual Fee - 1,000, to be reversed on annual spends of 30,000 or more|
|Citi Rewards Credit Card||Get 10 reward points on spending every ₹125 on apparel and departmental stores||Annual Fee - 1,000, to be reversed on annual spends of 30,000 or more|
|Citi Cash Back Credit Card||Enjoy 5% cash back on spends||Annual Fee - 500|
|Citi PremierMiles Credit Card||Get 10 miles on spending every 100 on airline transactions||Annual Fee - 3,000|
First year fee waived for priority customers
IndianOil Citi Platinum Credit Card
- Get 4 turbo points for every ₹150 spent on fuel at authorized Indian Oil retail outlets across India
- Earn 2 turbo points for ₹150 spent on grocery and supermarkets
- Get 1 turbo point for ₹150 spent on dining, shopping, etc
- Get the turbo points redeemed against fuel purchase at more than 1200 authorized Indian Oil retail outlets across India. Get ₹1 of free fuel on redeeming a turbo point.
- Redeem the points earned instantly at select online partners and merchant outlets
- Gift vouchers on redeeming points at major brands
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver
Limited Period Offer
Earn 250 turbo points on the first spend within 30 days of the card issuance. The points would get credited to the account within 60 days of the spend made on the card.All those booking the card before December 31, 2018 are eligible for the offer.
Citi Rewards Credit Card
- Get 10 reward points for spending every ₹100 on apparel and departmental stores
- Earn one reward point on all other spends
- Redeem the points earned instantly at select partners
- Earn 2,500 points on the card activation
Citi Cash Back Credit Card
- Enjoy 5% cash back on the purchase of movie tickets
- Get 5% cash back on telephone bill payments
- 5% cash back on utility bill payments when done through Citibank Online Bill Pay
Citi PremierMiles Credit Card
- Get 10 miles for every ₹100 spent on airline transactions and at the website of PremierMiles
- Miles can be redeemed at more than 100 domestic and international airlines
- Enjoy the luxury of miles transfer to airline partners such as Air India, Jet Airways, Singapore Airlines, Qantas, Etihad Airways, Eva Air, Malaysia Airlines, Cathay Pacific, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Thia Airways, Flying Blue, Turkish Airlines, Qatar Airways, etc. Miles can be transferred to the hotel partner Taj InnerCircle.
Citibank Credit Card Eligibility
You can check your eligibility for Citibank credit cards on the website of the lender. All you need to do is to mention your personal and professional details before Citibank can list out the cards for you are eligible for. As a matter of fact, both salaried and self-employed with a minimum of 18 years can apply for a card.
Submit the following documents supporting your identity, residence and income.
Identity Proof – PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Driving License
Residence Proof – Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Utility Bill
Income Proof – Latest salary slips (Salaried), Income Tax Return (ITR), balance sheet and profit & loss account for the last 2-3 years (Self-employed)
How to Apply Online at Wishfin?
The process entails the following steps –
- Visit the official website of Wishfin
- Go right down the bottom to see a list of pages under ‘Credit Cards’
- Click on ‘Citibank Credit Card’
- The page will open with details regarding the card
- Amidst card details, you can also see a form asking you to mention your personal and professional details
- Once done, submit the application
How to Apply on Citibank Website?
- Visit the official website of Citibank
- Go to ‘Credit Cards’
- Click on ‘Apply Now’
- Click on the card you want to apply for
- Enter relevant personal and professional details before submitting the application
How to Apply at Citibank Branch?
- Visit the nearest Citibank branch
- Ask for the Credit Card Application Form
- Mention the details correctly
- Submit the form along with relevant KYC documents
- The application will get processed and approved upon a successful verification
Citibank Credit Card Application Status
Applied for your favourite Citibank credit card? Want to know the exact status of the application? Go online and find that out. You can visit the bank’s website to know whether the application is approved, pending or rejected. Whatever the status may be, you can see that online. The status can also be known giving a call to the customer care or the concerned bank branch.
Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment
You can pay the bills by any of the payment options –
- Internet Banking
- Demand Draft
- Payment Gateways
Citibank Credit Card Customer Care Number
If you have any concern or query related to your Citibank credit card, nothing to worry as the customer care of the bank is always at your support. It can give you complete guidance regarding your new or existing credit cards. You can get in touch with the executives 24×7 on 18602102484 (for resident Indians) and +912249552484 (for people outside of India) and tell your queries to them. No matter which city you live in, the bank with its best of customer care team will solve any query of yours.
Citibank Credit Card Limit
The Citibank Credit Card limit would mostly depend on your income, repayment potential and CIBIL score, etc. Ideally, the income should be sufficient to ensure a smooth payment of the card dues. Plus, the credit score should be 750 and above to get a higher limit.
How Should You Utilize Your Citibank Credit Card Limit?
You should do so by
- Making discretionary purchases
- Spending keeping in mind the income and other obligations
- Ensuring the limit is utilized on purchases that fetch you more reward points, discounts, cashback and other privileges
Can Citibank Raise the Credit Limit Afterward?
Yes, the bank can raise the limit based on a variety of positive cues, such as timely payment track, effective credit utilization ratio, besides the usual income and repayment capability. Citibank would keep a close look at how you repay the dues. And if it’s found that you have been paying on time, there’s a growing possibility that the bank would raise the limit. So, keep maintaining a strong repayment track to get the approval for a hike in the limit after a year or so from getting the card.
Citibank Credit Card Login
Citibank credit cards come to you with many impeccable features and benefits, and one of them is providing you with the login facility. Yes, you can anytime log in to your Citibank account and can do various things with your account. You can know the status of your card, if you have applied for a new one, or check your previous transactions, or explore numerous other possibilities.
Citibank Credit Card Statement – Important to Check
A proper track on the expenses is always beneficial to live a hassle-free credit card experience. And how it’s going to be achieved, any guesses? It’s the statement that will help achieve the same. The statement can be accessed on the e-mail ID as well as by requesting the same at the nearest Citibank branch. The statement will provide a complete detail of the expenses made, reward point summary, along with taxes and late payment charges, if levied. You can thus get to know the reward points earned and redeem them at several online and offline brands.
How Do I Check My Citibank Credit Card Balance?
You may forget to keep a tab on the available credit card balance while you are busy shopping. In the process, you can bump out more of the credit limit available. This makes it necessary to know the available balance. How will you know it? Simple, just log in to your Citibank net banking account, go to ‘Account Summary’, then to ‘Choose Credit Cards’ and choose a particular card for which you want to know the balance.
You can get a summary of the balance as well as the total outstanding on a particular date. Alternatively, you can text an SMS by typing CARDBAL followed by a space and the last four digits of your credit card number from the registered mobile number. Last but not the least, you can ring the 24×7 customer care center to know the same.