Credit Card Payment Offers 201910902 views
- Apply for Citibank credit card online & get ₹1000 cashback
- Earn 10X rewards on apparel, 4X turbo points on fuel spends & redeem them anytime
Table of Contents
- 1 About Citibank Credit Card
- 2 Exciting Cashback Offer on Citibank Credit Card Online Application
- 3 Referral Programme – Another Exciting Addition
- 4 Citibank Credit Card Offers at a Glance
- 5 Best Citibank Credit Cards in India March 2019
- 6 How to Apply Online at Wishfin?
- 7 Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment
- 8 Citibank Credit Card Customer Care Number
- 9 Citibank Credit Card Credit Limit
- 10 Limited Period Offers on Citibank Credit Cards 2019
About Citibank Credit Card
Citibank, which started its operations way back in 1902 in Kolkata, is the first one to launch a credit card in India, which is a fragmented market consisting of large, mid and small players. Citibank thrived on the challenge to address unique customer needs with a rich vein of credit cards that helped one shop galore and earn exciting rewards, cashback and discounts. Till the mid of 2017, the bank held a 13% market share of retail credit card spends in India, as per media reports.
Exciting Cashback Offer on Citibank Credit Card Online Application
Before diving into Citibank credit cards and their respective offers, let’s just quickly go through an exciting offer of ₹1,000 cashback applicable to those applying for a credit card online. The offer is valid for a minimum spend worth ₹5,000 within 120 days of the card issuance. Type Promo Code CITI1000 at the prescribed space in the online application form to be eligible for the offer. Sounds exciting, isn’t it?
Referral Programme – Another Exciting Addition
The bank runs a credit card referral programme by which you can earn rewards or gift vouchers. If you already hold a credit card or savings account with Citibank, you can refer your friends and family members for Citibank credit card and earn cash up to ₹9,999. If you do not have any relationship, you can earn Flipkart vouchers worth up to ₹5,000.
How to Refer Family Members or Friends for Citibank Credit Card?
You can refer using Facebook or Gmail. Another way is to enter your name, email ID, mobile number and Citibank credit card number and click on ‘Proceed’ to refer. You may have to enter the details of the individual you refer to.
Citibank Credit Card Offers at a Glance
What would also prompt you to apply is due to the fact that Citibank offers the best-in-class credit cards in rewards, shopping, travel, fuel and other categories. Let’s check out the points below based on which Citibank cards rule the heart of shoppers.
- Accelerated miles on travel spends
- 4X turbo points on fuel spends
- Unlimited 1 turbo point for every ₹150 spent
- 10X reward points on apparel and departmental stores
- Redemption against vehicle refill at more than 1200 IOC petrol pumps, mobile services, movie tickets, flights at several airline partners
- Evergreen reward points as they do not expire
- 5% cashback on movie ticket purchase, payment of telecom and other utility bills
- And much more
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Best Citibank Credit Cards in India March 2019
|Credit Cards||Rewards, Cashback, Miles||Fees (In ₹)|
|IndianOil Citi Platinum Credit Card||Earn 4 turbo points on fuel transactions worth 150 at Indian Oil outlets across India||Annual Fee - 1,000, to be reversed on annual spends of 30,000 or more|
|Citi Rewards Credit Card||Get 10 reward points on spending every ₹125 on apparel and departmental stores||Annual Fee - 1,000, to be reversed on annual spends of 30,000 or more|
|Citi Cash Back Credit Card||Enjoy 5% cash back on spends||Annual Fee - 500|
|Citi PremierMiles Credit Card||Get 10 miles on spending every 100 on airline transactions||Annual Fee - 3,000|
First year fee waived for priority customers
IndianOil Citi Platinum Credit Card
- Get 4 turbo points for every ₹150 spent on fuel at authorized Indian Oil retail outlets across India
- Earn 2 turbo points for ₹150 spent on grocery and supermarkets
- Get 1 turbo point for ₹150 spent on dining, shopping, etc
- Get the turbo points redeemed against fuel purchase at more than 1200 authorized Indian Oil retail outlets across India. Get ₹1 of free fuel on redeeming a turbo point.
- Redeem the points earned instantly at select online partners and merchant outlets
- Gift vouchers on redeeming points at major brands
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver
Limited Period Offer
Earn 250 turbo points on the first spend within 30 days of the card issuance. The points would get credited to the account within 60 days of the spend made on the card.All those booking the card before December 31, 2018 are eligible for the offer.
Citi Rewards Credit Card
- Get 10 reward points for spending every ₹100 on apparel and departmental stores
- Earn one reward point on all other spends
- Redeem the points earned instantly at select partners
- Earn 2,500 points on the card activation
Citi Cash Back Credit Card
- Enjoy 5% cash back on the purchase of movie tickets
- Get 5% cash back on telephone bill payments
- 5% cash back on utility bill payments when done through Citibank Online Bill Pay
Citi PremierMiles Credit Card
- Get 10 miles for every ₹100 spent on airline transactions and at the website of PremierMiles
- Miles can be redeemed at more than 100 domestic and international airlines
- Enjoy the luxury of miles transfer to airline partners such as Air India, Jet Airways, Singapore Airlines, Qantas, Etihad Airways, Eva Air, Malaysia Airlines, Cathay Pacific, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Thia Airways, Flying Blue, Turkish Airlines, Qatar Airways, etc. Miles can be transferred to the hotel partner Taj InnerCircle.
Citibank Credit Card Eligibility
You can check your eligibility for Citibank credit cards on the website of the lender. All you need to do is to mention your personal and professional details before Citibank can list out the cards for you are eligible for. On a general level, it can be said that both salaried and self-employed with a minimum of 18 years can apply for a card.
Submit the following documents supporting your identity, residence and income.
Identity Proof – PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Driving License
Residence Proof – Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Utility Bill
Income Proof – Latest salary slips (Salaried), Income Tax Return (ITR), balance sheet and profit & loss account for the last 2-3 years (Self-employed)
How to Apply Online at Wishfin?
So, have you chosen any Citibank credit card? If ‘Yes’, then you would be looking to apply, won’t you? You can thus apply at Wishfin, an online portal that compares offers like discounts, reward points and cashback of several Citibank cards. When the offers are in open, it becomes easy for you to select the card. Wishfin, with a team of dedicated experts, would not only help you select the best card but also make sure your card application gets the fastest approval. So, applying online at Wishfin eliminates the requirement of taking a leave from the office to visit the bank branch to apply.
How to Apply on Citibank Website?
- Visit the official website of Citibank
- Go to ‘Credit Cards’
- Click on ‘Apply Now’
- Click on the card you want to apply for
- Enter relevant personal and professional details before submitting the application
How to Apply at Citibank Branch?
- Visit the nearest Citibank branch
- Ask for the Credit Card Application Form
- Mention the details correctly
- Submit the form along with relevant KYC documents
- The application will get processed and get approved upon a successful verification
Citibank Credit Card Application Status
Applied for your favourite Citibank credit card? Want to know the exact status of the application? Go online and find that out. You can visit the bank’s website to know whether the application is approved, pending or rejected. Whatever the status may be, you can see that online. The status can also be known giving a call to the customer care or the concerned bank branch.
Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment
You can pay the bills by any of the payment options such as internet banking, cheque, cash, or others. However, the first one is the most convenient of the alternatives available. While filling the application form, you can tick the option of net banking to get that facility activated to your account. So, when the bill arrives, you can just login and make a payment.
You can get the access to net banking on your mobile, apart from the desktop, to pay the dues. You can use the payment gateway to pay Citibank card bills. The gateway allows for payment via net banking and debit card. You would be given a One-time Password (OTP). Enter the same before submitting the payment request. Once the payment is made, you would receive a message from both Citibank as well as the bank from where you have paid the bills.
Citibank Credit Card Customer Care Number
If you have any concern or query related to your Citibank credit card, nothing to worry as the customer care of the bank is always at your support. Yes, the bank is always ready to support you, giving you complete guidance regarding your new or existing credit cards. You can get in touch with the executives 24×7 on 18602102484 (for resident Indians) and +912249552484 (for people outside of India) and tell your queries to them. No matter which city you live in, the bank with its best of customer care team will solve any query of yours.
Citibank Credit Card Credit Limit
You would like to know the credit limit applicable to your Citibank credit card, right? Well, it would depend mostly on your income, repayment potential and credit score, etc. Ideally the income should be sufficient to ensure a smooth payment of the dues. Plus, the credit score should be 750 and above to get a higher limit.
How Should You Utilize Your Citibank Credit Card Limit?
A greater limit increases your purchasing power but utilizing it without discretion can lead to a default. So, prioritize your spends first, calculate them before purchasing with the card. The purchase must be dictated greatly by your earnings. Ideally, you must not spend on the card beyond 30%-40% of the net monthly income.
Can Citibank Raise the Credit Limit Afterward?
Yes, the bank can raise the limit based on a variety of positive cues, such as timely payment track, effective credit utilization ratio, besides the usual income and repayment capability. Citibank would keep a close look at how you repay the dues. And if it’s found that you have been paying on time, there’s a growing possibility that the bank would raise the limit. So, keep maintaining a strong repayment track to get the approval for a hike in the limit after a year or so from getting the card.
Citibank Credit Card Login
Citibank credit cards come to you with many impeccable features and benefits, and one of them is providing you with the login. Yes, you can anytime log in to your Citibank account and can do various things with your account. You can know the status of your card, if you have applied for a new one, or check your previous transactions, or explore numerous other possibilities. With the help of this, you can have an easy access to your card and check the status or details whenever you want.
Citibank Credit Card Statement – Important to Check
A proper track on the expenses is always beneficial to live a hassle-free credit card experience. And how it’s gonna be achieved, any guesses? It’s the statement that will help achieve the same. The statement can be accessed on the e-mail ID as well as offline. The statement will show a complete detail of the expenses made, reward point summary, along with taxes and late payment charges, if levied. You can thus get to know the reward points and redeem them at several online and offline brands.
How Do I Check My Citibank Credit Card Balance?
You may forget to keep a tab on the available credit card balance amidst your shopping. In the process, you can bump out more of the credit limit available. So, you must know the available balance. How will you know it? Simple, just log in to your Citibank net banking account, go to ‘Account Summary’, then to ‘Choose Credit Cards’ and choose a particular card for which you want to know the balance. You can get a summary of the balance as well as the total outstanding on a particular date. You can even text an SMS by typing CARDBAL followed by a space and last four digits of your credit card number from the registered mobile number. Also, you can ring the 24×7 customer care center to know the same.
Limited Period Offers on Citibank Credit Cards 2019
Stay tuned to the latest Citibank credit card offers. These can be cashback or discount on your spends made by Citibank cards.
10% Cashback on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone XR (Valid Till Feb 28, 2019)
- Grab 10% cashback on buying iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone XR at select stores
- The cashback is applicable to both EMI and non-EMI transactions
- The offer, which is applicable to all Citibank credit cards except corporate cards, is valid till Feb 28, 2019
15% Discount on Food & Soft Beverages at Pebble Street (Offer Valid Till April 30, 2019)
- Enjoy 15% discount on food & soft beverages at the famous dining store Pebble Street
- The discount is applicable to Italian, North Indian, Continental, Mexican and Finger Food
- Buffet & alcoholic beverages are, however, excluded from the offer
- The offer is valid till April 30, 2019