Credit Card Payment Offers 20188189 views
- Earn rewards on online shopping, fuel purchase, travel, entertainment with Citibank credit cards
- Earn 10X rewards on apparel, 4X turbo points on fuel spends & redeem them anytime
Table of Contents
- 1 About Citibank Credit Card
- 1.1 Best Citibank Credit Cards in India November 2018
- 1.2 Citibank Credit Card Eligibility
- 1.3 How to Apply Online at Wishfin?
- 1.4 Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment
- 1.5 Citibank Credit Card Customer Care Number
- 1.6 Citibank Credit Card Credit Limit
- 1.7 Can Citibank Raise the Credit Limit Afterward?
- 1.8 Citibank Credit Card Application Status
- 1.9 Citibank Credit Card Login
- 1.10 Citibank Credit Card Statement – Important to Check
- 1.11 How Do I Check My Citibank Credit Card Balance?
- 2 Limited Period Offers on Citibank Credit Cards 2018
About Citibank Credit Card
Well, before diving into Citibank credit card offers, let’s just quickly go through an exciting offer of ₹1,000 cashback applicable on applying for a credit card online. The offer is valid for a minimum spend worth ₹5,000 within 120 days of the card issuance. Type Promo Code CITI1000 at the prescribed space in the online application form to be eligible for the offer. Sounds exciting, isn’t it? So folks, go and apply fast as the last date is till December 31, 2018. What would also prompt you to apply is due to the fact that Citibank offers the best-in-class credit cards in rewards, shopping, travel, fuel and other categories. Let’s check out the points below based on which Citibank cards rule the heart of shoppers.
- Accelerated miles on travel spends
- 4X turbo points on fuel spends
- Unlimited 1 turbo point for every ₹150 spent
- 10X reward points on apparel and departmental stores
- Redemption against vehicle refill at more than 1200 IOC petrol pumps, mobile services, movie tickets, flights at several airline partners
- Evergreen reward points as they do not expire
- 5% cashback on movie ticket purchase, payment of telecom and other utility bills
- And much more
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Best Citibank Credit Cards in India November 2018
|Credit Cards||Fees & Charges||Benefits|
|Indian Oil Platinum Card (Fuel)|
|Citibank Rewards Card (Shopping)|
|Citibank Cash Back Card (Cash Back)|
|Citibank PremierMiles Card (Travel)|
Citibank Credit Card Eligibility
You can check your eligibility for Citibank credit cards on the website of the lender. All you need to do is to mention your personal and professional details before Citibank can list out the cards for you are eligible for. On a general level, it can be said that both salaried and self-employed with a minimum of 18 years can apply for a card.
How to Apply Online at Wishfin?
So, have you chosen any Citibank credit card? If ‘Yes’, then you would be looking to apply, won’t you? You can thus apply at Wishfin, an online portal that shows offers like discounts, reward points and cashback of several Citibank cards. When the offers are in open, it becomes easy for you to select the card. Wishfin, with a team of dedicated experts, would not only help you select the best card but also make sure your card application gets the fastest approval. So, applying online reduces the incidence of taking a leave from the office to visit the bank branch to make the application.
Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment
You can pay the bills by any of the payment options such as internet banking, cheque, cash, or others. However, the first one is the most convenient of the alternatives available. While filling the application form, you can tick the option of net banking to get that facility activated to your account. So, when the bill does arrive, you can just login and make payment.
There is no need to tell that you can get access to net banking on your mobile, apart from the desktop, to pay the dues. You can use the payment gateway to pay Citibank card bills. The gateway offers the payment modes of net banking and debit card to pay the outstanding credit card dues. You would be given a One-time Password (OTP). Enter the same before submitting the payment request. Once the payment is made, you would receive a message from both Citibank as well as the bank from where you would have paid the bills.
Citibank Credit Card Customer Care Number
If you have any concern or query related to your Citibank credit card, nothing to worry as the customer care of the bank is always at your support. Yes, the bank is always ready to support you, giving you complete guidance regarding your new or existing credit cards. You can get in touch with the executives 24×7 on 18602102484 (for resident Indians) and +912249552484 (for people outside of India) and share your queries with them. No matter which city you live in, the bank with its best of customer care team will solve any query of yours.
Citibank Credit Card Credit Limit
You would like to know the credit limit applicable to your Citibank credit card, right? Well, it can’t be told in precise term as to how much a limit likely in your case. But what can be said are the factors that can influence Citibank to offer a certain credit limit. These factors include your income, repayment potential and credit score, etc. A higher income, aided with a strong repayment ability and a good credit score of 750 and above can make Citibank offer a greater credit limit to you compared to someone with less income and a poor credit score.
But even with a greater limit, there’s a need to be calculative about spends to keep the dues under control. So often a higher limit tempts one to go for shopping full of indiscretion only to face the pressure of mounting bills later on. And, if you continue to make such spends, the possibility of default or being made to adopt the minimum due payment and the hazards associated with the same can’t be ruled out. So, understand what you can pay and shop accordingly.
Can Citibank Raise the Credit Limit Afterward?
Yes, the bank can raise the limit based on a variety of positive cues, such as timely payment track, effective credit utilization ratio, besides the usual income and repayment capability. Citibank would keep a close look at how you repay the dues. And if it’s found that you have been paying on time, there’s a growing possibility that the bank would raise the limit. So, keep maintaining a strong repayment track to get the approval for a hike in the limit after a year or so from getting the card.
Citibank Credit Card Application Status
Applied for your favourite Citibank credit card? Want to know the exact status of the application? Go online and find that out. You can visit the bank’s website to know whether the application is approved, pending or rejected. Whatever the status may be, you can see that online. The status can also be known giving a call to the customer care or the concerned bank branch.
Citibank Credit Card Login
Citibank credit cards come to you with many impeccable features and benefits, and one of them is providing you with the login. Yes, you can anytime login to your Citibank account and can do various things with your account. You can know the status of your cards, if you have applied for a new one, or check your previous transactions, or explore numerous other possibilities. With the help of this, you can have an easy access to your card and check the status or details whenever you want.
Citibank Credit Card Statement – Important to Check
A proper track on the expenses is always beneficial to live a hassle-free credit card experience. And how it’s gonna be achieved, any guesses? It’s the statement that will help achieve the same. The statement can be accessed on the e-mail ID as well as offline. The statement will show a complete detail of the expenses made, reward point summary, along with taxes and late payment charges, if levied. You can thus get to know the reward points and redeem them at several online and offline brands.
How Do I Check My Citibank Credit Card Balance?
You may forget to keep a tab on the available credit card balance amidst your shopping. In the process, you can bump out more of the credit limit available. So, you must know the available balance. How will you know it? Simple, just login to your Citibank net banking account, go to ‘Account Summary’, then to Choose Credit Cards and choose a particular card for which you want to know the balance. You can get a summary of the balance as well as the total outstanding on a particular date. You can even text an SMS by typing CARDBAL followed by a space and last four digits of your credit card number from the registered mobile number. Also, you can ring the 24×7 customer care center to know the same.
Limited Period Offers on Citibank Credit Cards 2018
Stay tuned to the latest Citibank credit card offers. These can be cashback or discount on your spends made by Citibank cards.
Up to 15% Cashback at Duty-Free Stores (Offer Valid Till October 31, 2018)
- Enjoy 10% cashback on your purchase at duty-free stores located in Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Terminal 2) in Mumbai, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport in Kolkata and Chennai International Airport.
- The minimum transaction needed to get a cashback is ₹4,000.
- The maximum cashback is limited to ₹1,500 per transaction
- Cashback would be credited on or before 90 days from the transaction date
- Pre-orders at these stores can fetch you a cashback of as much as 15%. Other terms and conditions are same as explained above.
Earn 5x Rewards and 5% Cashback on iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max (Offer Valid Till December 31, 2018)
- 5X rewards are applicable on purchases without EMI
- 5% cashback applicable to purchases on EMI for tenures of 12 and 24 months
- The offer is valid till December 31, 2018
20% Cashback on Bigbasket Purchase (Offer Valid Till December 5, 2018)
- Earn 20% cashback on purchase made at Bigbasket, a premier online grocery and supermarket portal
- The minimum transaction needed to get cashback is ₹2,000
- The maximum cashback is limited to ₹500 per month
- The offer is available on October 1-5, November 1-5 and December 1-5, 2018