Credit Card Payment1455 views
- Pay the Pending Bills of HDFC Credit Card through Debit Card.
- Advantage of Using a Debit Card for Credit Card Payment.
Credit Card has become a basic necessity for almost all corporate employees. They don’t take credit card facilities for spending extra money but for availing discounts and cashback. Many customers take the HDFC Credit Cards without having an account in HDFC Bank. Therefore, it is difficult for them to make HDFC Credit Card Payment through HDFC Net Banking. Here is a technique that can help you to make HDFC Credit Card Payment through a Debit Card.
Table of Contents
Pay Credit Card Bills Using a Debit Card
If you want to pay your credit card bill by using a debit card then you have to use a payment gateway. Paytm is one of the known payment gateway that can be used to add debit card and make the payments. You can also use BHIM/UPI enabled apps for making the payment via debit cards.
Pay Credit Card Bills through Paytm
- Open Paytm application on your mobile phone.
- Under the Recharge and Bill Payment section go to Credit Card.
- Enter your Credit Card Number and then proceed further.
- Enter the amount and click on the Proceed option.
- Now in the payment option select the Debit Card option.
- Add the Debit Card through which you want to make the payment.
- Now Paytm will redirect you on the respective page of the debit card.
- There you have to enter the OTP sent on your registered mobile number.
- Touch on the Submit button and your credit card payment will be made.
Use HDFC Debit Card for Making Credit Card Payment
If you have an HDFC Savings account then you can make the credit card payment through your HDFC Debit Card. But you have to visit the nearest HDFC Bank ATM for making the payment through the Debit Card. You can follow the steps given below for clearing credit card dues using the HDFC Debit Card.
- Swipe the HDFC Debit Card in the machine.
- Select the Credit Card Payment option from the given list.
- Enter all the necessary details that are asked on the screen.
- Enter the Amount you are willing to pay.
- Finally, Confirm the Payment.
After the successful transaction, the HDFC Savings account bank will debit the amount and pay your credit card bill.
Benefits of Using Debit Card for HDFC Credit Card Payment
HDFC Bank Account is not Needed:- It is not mandatory to have an HDFC Bank Account for making payment of the HDFC Credit Cards. You can easily make HDFC Credit Card payment through debit card. Paytm helps to make the payment using the debit card of any bank.
Safe Payment:- All Payments done through debit card are safe. Before making any payment by using a debit card, the user has to enter the OTP that he receives on his registered mobile number. The OTP usually expires after a few minutes.
Payment Through any Debit Card:- You can make the credit card bill payment through any debit card. It is not mandatory to have an HDFC Credit Card. If you are willing to pay the bill through the net banking facility of other bank then you can make HDFC Credit Card Payment through Bill desk.
No Added Charges:- If you are paying the bill through HDFC Debit card by visiting the HDFC ATM branch then there will be no extra charges. This services is absolutely free and doesn’t include any added charges.