- Pay Your Outstanding SBI Credit Card Dues through NEFT.
- Know the Pros of Using NEFT for Clearing the Credit Card Bills.
SBI issues credit cards with different schemes and offers. You can even take an SBI Credit Card without having a savings account with SBI. So it becomes difficult for the non-SBI customer to pay the bill of the SBI Credit Card. Therefore, the only option left is to make the SBI credit card payment through NEFT. If you are having your savings account in another bank then you can make the payment from the respective bank through NEFT.
Table of Contents
Process of Using NEFT for Credit Card Payments
It is obvious that almost every bank has the option of NEFT. You can use NEFT for transferring funds from one account to another irrespective of the branch and location of the bank account. If you want to pay the SBI credit card bill using NEFT then you must follow the steps given below.
- Open the Net Banking facility of the respective bank.
- Go to the NEFT option on the portal of the bank.
- Add your SBI Credit Card as Beneficiary in your account.
- Use SBIN00CARDS as the IFSC code.
- In the place of the account no. enter your 16 digit credit card number.
- In the bank’s name enter SBI Credit Card – NEFT.
- Fill Payment Systems Group, STATE BANK GITC, CBD BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI in the bank’s address section.
- Finally, click on the submit button for completing the registration process.
After the completion of the registration process, you can easily pay your credit card bills by transferring the amount to SBI. The process of transferring the funds would be identical as you transfer money to other bank’s account. Enter the desired amount and clear your credit card dues.
What is NEFT?
NEFT stands for National Electronic fund transfer. In this facility, you can transfer money from one account for the payment of your SBI Credit Card bills. This is a hassle free transfer of money and nowadays 220 banks are offering this service.
Benefits of Paying Bills via NEFT
No Extra Charges:- While doing the SBI credit card payment through NEFT you don’t have to pay any extra charges for the transaction. It is absolutely free of cost and if all the things go fine then in a few seconds the payment will be done.
Easy to Pay the Bills:- It becomes easy for the SBI Credit Card customer to pay the bills. Now, you don’t have to stand in queues for paying the bill. You can smartly clear your credit card dues by sitting at home.
Pay Credit Card Bill from any Bank Account:- It is not mandatory to have an SBI Account for making the SBI Credit Card online Payment. This task can also be done with the help of the Net Banking facility of other banks through NEFT.
Time-Saving Techniques:- payment through NEFT saves a lot of time and in just a few clicks you can pay your pending SBI Credit Card dues. Now going to the bank and making the cash payment is a traditional means of payments and it also includes some extra charges.