- Have a look at the comparison of SBI Air India Platinum Credit Card and SBI Prime Credit Card.
- Compare their features and benefits to understand the importance of these cards better.
- See the comparison of fees and other charges of the cards.
There are many individuals in India who only prefer SBI Credit Cards but due to the availability of many credit cards, it becomes difficult for them to choose one card. Some people are confused between SBI Air India and SBI Prime credit card because they stand almost equal in their features. So, if you are willing to apply for any card then you must know the difference between Air India SBI Platinum Card vs SBI Card Prime and apply for one card easily. The comparison of their features, benefits, offers, and fees will clear all your doubts related to these cards. Let’s move on to the comparison of these cards.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Comparison of Air India SBI Platinum and SBI Prime Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card||SBI Prime Card|
|Welcome Offers||Get 5000 Reward Points as the welcome gift on this credit card.||You can enjoy a Welcome Bonus of up to ₹3000 from any of the following brands:-|
- Marks and Spencer
- Hush Puppies
- Shoppers Stop
|Lifestyle and Entertainment||Get a Fuel Surcharge waiver of 1% at the refilling stations.||- Have a Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership.|
- Enjoy complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier membership and exclusive 1000 points on registration
|Milestone Benefits||- Enjoy Card Anniversary Gift of 2000 Reward Points on this SBI Credit Card.|
- Spend ₹2 Lacs in a year and earn 5000 reward points.
- Earn 10000 reward points after achieving the milestone of ₹3 Lacs.
|- Have a Pizza Hut E-Voucher of ₹1000 after spending ₹50000 in a calendar quarter.|
- Earn a Yatra E-Voucher of ₹7000 after spending ₹5 Lacs annually.
|Reward Point Benefits||- Enjoy up to 15 reward points on every ₹100 spent on Air India Official Website.|
- Earn 2 reward points on every ₹100.
|- Get 20 reward points on every ₹100 spent on standing instructions for the payment of utility bills.|
- Get 15 reward points on spending ₹100 on Reliance Fresh, Reliance Trends, Reliance Smart, Reliance Footprint, Sahakari Bhandar, and BigBasket stores
- Earn 10 reward points for every ₹100 spent on groceries, dining, movies, and departmental stores
- Enjoy 20 reward points on every ₹100 spent on your birthday.
|Airport Lounge Access||- You can enjoy complimentary membership of the Air India Frequent Flyer program-Flying Returns.|
- Get the International Airport Luxury Lounge Access at over 600 airport lounges with a complimentary Priority Pass Program.
|- Get 4 Complimentary Visits to the International Airport Lounges under the priority pass program and it will be a maximum of 2 visits per quarter.|
- Enjoy 8 Free Access to the Domestic Airport Lounges with a maximum of 2 visits per quarter.
Comparison of Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card and SBI Prime Card Fees and Charges
|Fees||Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card||SBI Prime Card|
|Waiving Off Criteria||There is no waiving off criteria.||Spend ₹3 Lacs in a year and waive off the renewal fees.|
|Foreign Currency Markup Charges||3.5%||3.5%|
|ATM Cash Withdrawals Charges||2.5% with a minimum of ₹300||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500|
|Interest-Free Credit||20-50 Days||20-50 Days|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500|
Eligibility Criteria for both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card||SBI Prime Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||21 Years||21 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||70 Years||70 Years|
|Minimum Salary||Individual Must have a Stable Income||Individual Must have a Stable Income|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
You have seen the detailed comparison of Air India SBI Platinum Card vs SBI Card Prime and now you can choose a card as per your choice. On the other hand, you must first analyze the need for the credit card and then compare it with both of these credit cards and then apply for one. It would be easy for you to clear all your confusions once you go through the comparisons.