- Compare the features and benefits of ICICI Amazon Pay and HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card.
- See the fees and other charges of both the credit cards.
- Check the eligibility criteria of both the cards before applying for them.
There are a lot of people in India in apply for a credit card just to enjoy the offers and deals on it. On the other hand, some people prefer a card because of its high credit limit. Whatever may be the reason, but the demand for a credit card is increasing day by day. But due to the availability of many credit cards, people are confused among them and the same confusion arises between ICICI Amazon Pay and HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card. So, you can take a look at the major differences between Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card vs HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card and explore their features and benefits to understand them better.
Comparison of Amazon Pay ICICI Card and HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card||HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card|
|Cashback Offer and Reward Points||- Have a Cashback of 5% on Amazon only if you are a prime member of it.|
- Get a Cashback of 3% on Amazon through this card if you are a non-prime member.
- Get 2% Cashback on Amazon Pay at 100+ partnered merchants of Amazon.
- Earn a Cashback of 1% on all other categories like shopping, insurance, dining, and holidays.
|- Enjoy 500 Cash Points as a welcome gift after the payment of full membership fees.|
- Enjoy Gift Vouchers worth ₹500 on spending ₹50000 and above in a calendar quarter and it means you can earn a voucher of up to ₹2000 in a year.
- Waive off the membership fees by spending ₹20000 and above within 90 days from the date of card issuance.
- Spend ₹50000 in a calendar year and waive off the renewal fees.
|Dining Offers||Get a saving of up to 15% on dining at over 2500 restaurants across India under the Culinary Treat Program.||- Get 2 Reward Points on every spend of ₹150.|
- Get 4 Reward Points on every online spent of ₹150 through the HDFC Credit Card.
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||Get a Fuel Surcharge waiver of 1% at all the refilling stations through this ICICI Credit Card.||- Enjoy 1% a fuel surcharge waiver on transactions of ₹400 and above.|
- The maximum surcharge allowed per statement cycle is ₹250.
Comparison of Fees and Other Charges of Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card and HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
|Fees and Charges||Amazon Pay ICICI Card||HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card|
|Joining Fees||NIL||₹500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Renewal Fees||NIL||₹500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Waiving Off Criteria||NIL||Spend ₹50000 and above in a year and waive off the annual fees.|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.5% to 3.8% per month||3.49% per month|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹300||2.5% of the Amount|
Eligibility Criteria for Both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card||HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||18 Years||21 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||60 Years||65 Years|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
After knowing the major differences between Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card vs HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card it will be easy for you to pick a card for your use. Both of these cards have unique benefits and they can help you to save some extra bucks from your monthly expenses. On the other hand, you must first analyze your need for the credit card and then apply for it accordingly. Pick that credit card only that fulfils all your needs and have great offers.