- Have a look at the comparison of Amex Platinum Travel and HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
- Compare all their features and benefits before applying for any card.
- See the Fees and Charges of both the cards and then apply for them.
Everyone knows that credit cards are the lender of the last resort during a financial emergency. But due to the availability of many credit cards, it becomes difficult for the applicants to choose a card. Therefore it becomes necessary to compare the credit cards you are looking for before you apply for a card. Amex Bank and HDFC bank has a lot of credit cards and usually, most individuals are confused between Platinum Travel and Regalia Credit Card. So, here you can spot the major differences between the Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card vs HDFC Regalia Credit Card. Once you see the comparisons, it will be easy for you to decide on a card.
Table of Contents
Comparison of Amex Platinum Travel and HDFC Regalia Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card||HDFC Regalia Credit Card|
|Welcome Offer||- Enjoy 10000 Membership Reward Points as a Welcome Gift on this Credit Card.|
- Redeem the Points on Flipkart or you can use them to pay on Amex Travel Online worth up to ₹3000.
|- You will get a Complimentary Membership of Zomato Gold.|
- Have a Free Dish at the partnered restaurants of HDFC on every visit.
- Go to the Gold Drink Partnered restaurants and enjoy up to 2 Drinks for free.
- If you want to enjoy the above offers then you need to spend ₹75000 within 30 days of card issuance.
|Reward Points and Cashback||- You can enjoy 1 membership reward point on every ₹50 except the transactions done on Fuel, Insurance, EMI Conversion, and Utility Transactions.|
- Enjoy 10% Cashback on the official website of One Plus Mobile Phones.
|- Earn 4 Reward Points on every expenditure of ₹150.|
- Buy accessories and various other products using the reward points.
|Airport Lounge Access||- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Access to the Domestic Airport Lounges through the Amex credit card.|
- You can only enjoy 1 Complimentary Visit per Quarter.
|- Enjoy 12 complimentary visits to the airport lounges through this credit card.|
- Enjoy 6 complimentary Access to the airport lounges under the Priority Pass Program.
|Milestone Benefits||- You will have to spend ₹1.90 Lacs in a year in order to get a voucher of ₹4500 redeemable on Flipkart or you can use them to pay on Amex Travel.|
- You can also get a voucher of ₹7500 redeemable on Flipkart or you can use them to pay on Amex Travel by Spending ₹4 Lacs in a year
|- Reaching the Spending limit of ₹5 Lacs in a year and earn 1000 Reward Points.|
- Spend ₹8 Lacs in a year and earn 5000 reward points on the HDFC Credit Card.
|Other Benefits||Have a Taj Experiences E-Gift Card and it will be of ₹10000 from the Taj, SeleQtions, and Vivanta Hotels.||- You will get an Air Accident death cover of ₹1 Crore.|
- Overseas Hospitalisation Cover of up to ₹15 Lacs in case of emergency.
- Insurance of Credit Liability of up to ₹9 Lacs.
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Discount of 1% at all the refilling stations.
Comparison of Fees of Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card and HDFC Regalia Credit Card
|Fees and Charges||Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card||HDFC Regalia Credit Card|
|Joining Fees||INR 3500 + Applicable Taxes||INR 2500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Renewal Fees||INR 5000 + Applicable Taxes||INR 2500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Waving Off Criteria||There is no Waiving Off Criteria||Spend INR 3 Lacs in a Year to waive off the joining fees.|
|Finance Charges||3.50% per month||3.49% per month|
|Cash Advance Fees||3.5% of the Amount with a minimum of INR 250||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of INR 500|
Eligibility Criteria for both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card||HDFC Regalia Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||18 Years||18 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||Not Available||- 60 for Salaried Professionals|
- 65 for Self-Employed Individuals
|Minimum Salary||₹6 Lacs or Above Per Annum||₹1.2 Lacs or Above Per Month|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
Well, after seeing the detailed comparison of Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card vs HDFC Regalia Credit Card you can choose only one card. Both these credit cards will help you to save some extra bucks from your monthly expenses and you can enjoy lifestyle benefits as well. So it is up to you to choose a card after comparing both of them.