- Spot the major differences between the Axis Ace and HDFC Millennia Credit Cards.
- Know the features and benefits of both the cards to have a thorough comparison.
- Check the fees and other charges of both the cards.
Get CIBIL Score Instantly for Free and Save around INR 4,800 a Year (Only for Wishfin Customers)
Instant Personal Loan Quotes from 17 Banks and Get the Best Deal
The Axis Bank and the HDFC Bank have a lot of credit cards and it becomes confusing for the individual to decide on a card. Therefore we have discussed the major differences between the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card vs HDFC Millennia Credit Card because people often get confused among them. Therefore, you must compare the features, benefits, and offers of both the card to make a one-sided choice. Both of them have unique privileges and you must choose a card that suits your usage. On the other hand, it is necessary to check the fee and other charges of the card so that you can easily bear them. Let’s move on to the comparison of both the credit cards.
Table of Contents
Comparison of Axis Bank ACE Card and HDFC Millennia Credit Card
In the table given below, you can see compare the features and benefits of the cards and decide which card would be a better option for you.
|Basis of Difference||Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||HDFC Millennia Credit Card|
|Welcome Offer||Spend INR 10000 within 45 days of the card issuance to waive off the annual joining fees.||- Get 1000 Cash Points as a welcome benefit on the payment of joining fees.|
- Enjoy a Gift Voucher of INR 1000 by spending INR 1 Lac in a quarter.
|Cashback Offer||- Get a Cashback of 5% on bill payment of the gas bills, electricity bills, DTH bills, and other utility bills on Google Pay.|
- Earn a flat cashback of 4% on Swiggy.
- Enjoy a Cashback of 4% on OLA.
- Get 4% Cashback on Zomato.
- There is a Cashback of 2% on all other spendings through this credit card.
- There is no maximum limit on Cashback.
|- Enjoy a Cashback of 5% on Amazon, Flipkart, Flight, and Hotel bookings on shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy, and the minimum transaction must be INR 2000.|
- Earn a Cashback of 2.5% on all online spends and the minimum transaction must be at least INR 2000.
- Get 1% CashBack on all offline spends and Wallet reloads and INR 100 must be the minimum transaction.
|Dining Offers||Enjoy a discount of up to 20% at the 4000+ partnered restaurants in India.||There are no dining offers available on this credit card.|
|Free Airport Lounge Access||Get 4 complimentary visits to the domestic airport lounges through this Axis Bank Credit Card.||- Enjoy 8 Complimentary Visits to the Domestic Airport Lounges through this credit card.|
- You can enjoy a Maximum of 2 Complimentary Visits per Quarter.
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge waiver of 1% at all the refilling stations with a maximum of INR 500 per month.||Enjoy a 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver with a maximum of INR 250 per statement cycle through this HDFC Credit Card.|
Comparison of Fees and Other Charges of These Cards
|Fees and Charges||Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||HDFC Millennia Credit Card|
|Joining Fees||₹499 + GST||₹1000 + GST|
|Renewal Fees||₹499 + GST||₹1000 + GST|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹2 Lacs and above to waive off the Renewal fees||Spend ₹30000 and above within 90 days of card issuance and waive off the first year membership fee and ₹1 Lac and above in a year to waive off the renewal fees.|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.4% per month||3.49% per month|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500|
|Late Payment Charges||- ₹100 is the minimum late payment fee.|
- ₹700 is the maximum late payment fee.
|- NIL for the amount of up to ₹99.|
- ₹100 for the amount between ₹100 to ₹500.
- ₹500 for the amount between ₹501 to ₹5000.
- ₹600 for the amount between ₹5001 to ₹10000.
- ₹800 for the amount between ₹10001 to ₹25000.
- ₹1100 for the amount between ₹25001 to ₹50000.
- ₹1300 for the amount above ₹50000.
Eligibility Criteria for Both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||HDFC Millennia Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||18 Years||21 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||70 Years||65 Years|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
After comparing the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card vs HDFC Millennia Credit Card, it will be easy for you to make a one-sided choice. Both the cards have unique benefits but first, you must analyze your needs and then only choose a card. You must make optimum use of the credit card and save some extra bucks on various expenses through it.