Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card vs Myzone Credit Card both are designed keeping different people in mind. The Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card was created for people who want to live a luxurious life. Furthermore, it provides a variety of lifestyles and vouchers that you would enjoy. Axis Bank has created it specifically for those who enjoy high-end lifestyles. The Myzone Credit Card, on the other hand, offers exclusive discounts on Swiggy, Ott platforms, movie vouchers, and many other things. It was created to serve those who spend the majority of their money on purchasing or shopping. However, both are the Best Axis Bank Credit Cards that will help you save a lot of money. Dive deeper into this article to understand all about the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card vs Myzone Credit Card.
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card vs Myzone Credit Card: Benefits and Features
Axis Bank Credit Cards are prominent in the market in terms of the convenience they offer. Furthermore, the bank keeps on updating their cards as per the demands in the market. The Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card and Myzone Credit Card are the top credit cards offered by the bank. Although, both are intended to offer amazing vouchers and deals on various brands.
Here we have elaborated on the basic difference between Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card vs Myzone Credit Card:
|Points of Difference||Axis Privilege Credit Card||Myzone Credit Card|
|Welcome Benefits||- Activation benefit of 12,500 eDGE Reward points, redeemable against select Multi Brand vouchers* worth Rs. 5,000||- Complimentary Annual SonyLiv Premium Subscription of Rs. 999|
|Milestone Benefits||- Upon achieving spends milestoneof Rs. 2.5 lakh, Convert your earned eDGE Reward points to select Multi Brand vouchers* worth twice the value||NIL|
|Dining Benefits||In more than 4000 + restaurants in India you can enjoy up to 20% off.||Dining delights offering upto 15% upto Rs.500 off at partner restaurants in India|
|Reward Points||- 10 Axis EDGE Reward points on every Rs. 200 spent on the credit card domestically/internationally.||- 4 EDGE REWARDS points per Rs. 200 spent. Not applicable on fuel, movie, Insurance, Wallet, Rent, Utilities, Education, Government Institutions and EMI transactions|
|Airport Lounge Access||- 2 Complimentary access per calendar quarter to select domestic lounges.||- 4 Complimentary Lounge access on select domestic airports. One per calendar quarter.|
|Additional Benefits||- 1% Fuel surcharge waiver on spends at all fuel stations across India.|
- Annual Fee waiver on spends of Rs. 2.5 lacs in anniversary year, For Priority account holders - Activation benefit is 6250 points redeemable for Rs. 2500 and First year fee waiver
|- Flat Rs.120 off on Swiggy on minimum spends of Rs. 500, applicable twice a month (Max discount upto Rs.240 per month).|
- Buy one get 100% off on second ticket at Paytm Movies. Maximum Discount Rs. 200 per calendar month.
- Upto Rs.1000 off on AJIO on minimum spends of Rs. 2999 on select styles.
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card vs Myzone Credit Card: Fees and Charges
The Privilege Credit Card is one of the most premium credit cards. So if you want a luxurious experience then you can opt for it. However, the Myzone card is for those who want amazing offers and discounts on purchases.
Below are the fees and charges structure for both credit cards:
|Particulars||Privilege Credit Card||Myzone Credit Card|
|Joining Fee||INR 1500|
However, the joining fee is exempted for priority customers.
For selected channels, the Myzone Card is a Lifetime Free Credit Card.
|Annual Charges||INR 1500|
You can waive the annual charges for Privilege Card by spending INR 2.5 lakhs annually.
Lifetime Free for select channels
|Add-on Card Joining Fee||NIL||Waived|
|Add-on Card Annual Fee||NIL||Waived|
|Finance Charges||3.40% per month||3.6% per month|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees||2.5%||2.5%|
|Cash Payment||INR 100||INR 100|
|Duplicate Statement Fee||Waived||Waived|
|Late Payment Fee||- No late payment fee is charged for less than INR 500.|
- For INR 501 to INR 5000 you have to pay INR 500.
- Amount ranging between INR 5001 to INR 10,000 up to INR 750 would be charged.
- If the amount is greater than INR 10,000 then you have to pay up to INR 1200.
|- Less than INR 500 you didn’t have to pay anything.|
- Between INR 501 to INR 5000 you have to pay INR 500.
- Pay up to INR 750 for an amount between INR 5001 to INR 10,000.
- For an Amount greater than INR 10,000 you have to pay INR 1200.
|Over Limit Penalty||2.5%||2.5%|
|Outstation Cheque Fee||Waived||Waived|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.50%||3.50%|
|Reward Redemption Fee||YES||YES|
Credit card eligibility is necessary to obtain the credit card. Moreover, it is advisable to first check the requirements before applying.
Mentioned down are the eligibility criteria you need to fulfill:
|Particulars||Privilege Credit Card||Myzone Credit Card|
|Resident||Currently only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the credit card.||Both Indian and Non-Indian Citizens can apply for the Myzone Axis Credit Card.|
|Age||You can apply for the card if you are between the ages of 18 and 70.||Cardholders should be between 18 to 70 years to apply for this credit card.|
|Income||Annually you should be earning around INR 6 lakhs or more.||-|
|Add-on Cardholder||The Add-on Cardholder should be above 18 years of age.||Add your loved ones who are above 15 years of age.|
How to pick between the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card vs Myzone Credit Card?
It is very difficult to choose the right credit card that fulfills all your needs. Today however all credit cards are equipped in providing the utmost satisfaction. Hence, people tend to confuse while choosing the right one for them.
Read the following pointers to understand which Axis Bank Credit Card you should pick:
- If you enjoy luxurious experiences, the Axis Privilege Credit Card is ideal for you.
- Choose the Myzone card if you want an affordable credit card that offers and fulfills needs. However, it is also one of the Best Axis Bank Credit Cards for Low Income.
- Customers who order food from Swiggy and buy most of their stuff from Ajio should get a Myzone credit card.
- Privilege Credit Card offers insurance protection. However, my zone currently does not offer insurance to its customers.
How to generate a PIN for an Axis Bank credit card?
There are 4 different ways through which you can generate a PIN for your Axis Credit Card. Check out the process to generate a PIN for Axis Bank Credit Card:
Customer Care Number:
- Dial 1860 419 5555 to reach out to the customer service department.
- Choose the option PIN Generate.
- Enter the expiry date of your credit card.
- The bank will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Fill out the OTP.
- Choose a 4 digit PIN for your card.
- Your PIN for the Axis Bank Credit Card is generated.
- Navigate to Axis Bank’s online banking page.
- Enter your Login ID.
- Select Account, followed by Credit Card.
- Select Additional Services.
- Navigate to the Credit Card PIN Change page.
- Enter your four-digit PIN.
- Next, click the button.
- A verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number by the bank.
- Insert the code into the appropriate field.
- Your PIN has been generated successfully.
Axis Bank ATM:
- Visit any Axis Bank ATM.
- Put your Axis Bank Credit Card in the slot.
- Choose PIN Generate.
- Enter your date of birth, credit card expiry date, and registered mobile number.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Create a new four-digit PIN.
- Click the confirm button.
Axis Bank App:
- Access your Axis Bank Mobile App.
- Click Banking, and then go to the Services section.
- Select a credit card PIN.
- Enter the OTP that was sent to your registered mobile phone number.
- Enter a new four-digit PIN and click the confirm button.
- Your new PIN has been generated.
The Axis Privilege Card vs Myzone Credit Card both are the best credit cards. Furthermore, by using them, you can gain a variety of advantages. Axis Bank is committed to meeting the needs of every customer. As a result, you can find a variety of credit cards on their official website. Furthermore, credit cards are in trend these days. People use them for more convenience in their daily lives. However, by reading the information above, you should have a good idea of which credit card to get. Hence, you should first assess your requirements before selecting a credit card.