Credit Card Apply Online116 views
- Compare the Citi Rewards and HDFC Regalia First Credit Card.
- See the features, benefits, offers, and deals of both cards.
- Check the fees and charges of both the cards.
Credit Cards are the lender of the last resort when you have exhausted all your salary. On the other hand, due to the availability of many credit cards, individuals get confused and they are unable to decide on a suitable card for themselves. The same happens with the Citi Rewards Card and HDFC Regalia first card. So, in this article, you can spot the major differences between Citi Rewards Credit Card vs HDFC Regalia First Credit Card. They have unique features and benefits and it is up to you which benefit will amaze you. The comparison of these cards will give you a clear picture of the offers and deals that are available on these credit cards.
Table of Contents
Comparison of CitiBank Rewards and HDFC Regalia First Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||Citibank Rewards Credit Card||HDFC Regalia First Credit Card|
|Welcome Offers||Get up to 2500 Reward Points on this credit card as a welcome gift.||Enjoy 1000 reward points as the welcome benefit and the renewal benefit on this credit card.|
|Milestone and Travelling Benefits||- Get 300 Bonus Points on spending ₹30000 or more in a month.|
- Enjoy 1000 reward points on the first spend of ₹1000 within 60 days from the date of card issuance.
|- Enjoy 8 free visits to the domestic airport lounges in India in a year through this HDFC Credit Card.|
- Get 3 complimentary accesses to the international airport lounges under the priority pass program.
- Redeem reward points on flight tickets and hotel bookings.
- Earn 5,000 Reward Points on spending ₹300000 or more in a year.
- Get additional 2500 Reward Points on annual spending of ₹600000 or more in a year.
|Reward Points||- Get 10 Reward Points on every ₹125 spent on apparel and departmental stores.|
- Earn 1 Reward Point on every ₹125 spend on any other category.
|- Enjoy 4 Reward Points on every spend of ₹150 including insurance, utilities, education, and rent pay.|
- Enjoy 5% Cashback on traveling and shopping spends through SmartBuy.
|EMI Options||You are allowed to convert big purchases into EMIs through this Citibank credit card.||You can convert big spending to EMI through this card.|
|Other Benefits||Get a savings of up to 15% across the participating restaurants with this card.||- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on the transactions of ₹400 and above.|
- Get Accidental Air Death cover of up to ₹50 Lacs.
- Enjoy Credit Liability Cover of up to ₹5 Lacs.
- Enjoy 10 lacs as the overseas hospitalization cover.
Comparison of CitiBank Rewards Credit Card and HDFC Regalia First Credit Card Fees and Charges
|Fees||Citibank Rewards Credit Card||HDFC Regalia First Credit Card|
|Joining Fees||NIL||₹1000 + Applicable Taxes|
|Renewal Fees||₹1000||₹1000 + Applicable Taxes|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹30000 in a year and waive off the renewal fees.||Spend ₹1 Lac in a year and waive off the renewal fees.|
|Finance Charges||3.25% per month||3.6% per month|
|ATM Cash Withdrawals Charges||2.5% of the Amount||2.5% of the Amount|
Eligibility Criteria for Both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||Citibank Rewards Credit Card||HDFC Regalia First Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||21 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||65 Years|
|Minimum Salary||Individual Must have a Stable Income||Individual Must have a Stable Income|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
Both the credit cards have unique features and offer and after going through the comparison between Citi Rewards Credit Card vs HDFC Regalia First Credit Card it would be easy for you to make a one-sided choice. You will just have to explore all the offers of the cards thoroughly and then choose the suitable card for yourself. But first, you must analyze your need for the card and then choose the card accordingly.