Citibank credit cards have a lot of offers and benefits and this is why many Indians prefer Citibank Cards. But when it comes to managing the Citibank cards then you will need a credit card account. So, here we will tell you how to make the Citibank credit card login in India. But you can’t make a login unless and until you link your Citibank credit card to your account. Therefore, you must follow the registration process first and then make the credit card login. After logging in successfully, you can easily manage your credit card activities like making the bill payment, checking your remaining credit limit, and many others. Let’s move on to the registration process of the Citibank cards.
Table of Contents
- 1 Logging in to the Citibank Credit Card Account in India
Logging in to the Citibank Credit Card Account in India
You will have to link your Citibank Credit Card to your Citibank Net banking account before making the login. So, take a look at the registration steps below:-
- Open the official website of Citibank India.
- Then click on the Register Now/First Time User link.
- Now you will be redirected to the New to Citibank Online Page.
- Now you will have to create a User ID and IPIN on this page
- In the Account Information Tab choose the Credit Card option from the dropdown menu.
- Give your card details like credit card number, CVV, expiry, and then click on the Proceed Button.
- Go through the terms and conditions and then tick the box.
- Verify all your details and account information through the.
- Finally, you will have a user ID and PIN and you should start using the Net banking services of Citibank India.
Citibank Credit Card Login
- Once you have the User ID and Password, you must visit the Login page of the Citibank India website.
- Enter your credentials to make the Citibank Credit Card Login in India.
- After logging in, you can see all the details of the Citibank Credit Card.
Benefits of Accessing Credit Card After Login
If you are accessing your Credit Card online through Login then you can enjoy the following benefits:-
View Credit Card Statement
You can download the Citibank Credit Card Statement after making a successful login. The credit card online access enables you to get the monthly statement of your Citibank credit card so that you can track your transactions.
Check Reward Points
You can even know about the reward points available for redemption after making the Citibank Credit Card Login. On the other hand, you can directly move to the reward points redemption portal of Citibank directly from the credit card online portal.
Get an Add-on Card
If you want an add-on card then you directly apply for it from the Citibank credit card portal. You will find the apply now button after logging in successfully to your Citibank credit card account.
Apply for EMI Facility
You will have to do the Citibank Credit Card Login in India if you are willing to avail of the EMI facility on your Credit card. This option is also available on the portal.
Check Credit Limit and Utilization Ratio
You can download the statement of your Citibank credit card after logging in and view the utilization ratio. Moreover, it will also show you the credit limit on your Citibank credit card that you can use for further transactions.
Make Credit Card Bill Payment
The credit card login portal allows you to view the outstanding balance of your card and you can make payment of credit card online directly from that page.
So, now, you know how to make the Citibank credit card login in India. Remember, you have to log in through the Indian website of Citibank that is “citibank.co.in” and manage your credit card easily. You have also seen all the benefits of accessing the Citibank credit card online because it will be convenient for you and save a lot of time.