Credit Card Payment Offers 938 views
One of the biggest gifts you can have is a credit card that stands by your side when cash betrays you. Having a credit card in a wallet gives you the power of shopping for your favourite stuff. Doesn’t matter whether you want to buy the best of the accessories available or your favourite books, credit card enables everything for you. So, you should shop via credit card and stay aligned with the cashless movement that has taken centre stage in India’s economy.
Whatever the bills come, you should look to pay them off in full on or before the due date to avoid the interest charges. Even though you could see an interest rate of 2.5%-3.5% per month across banks in India, the timely payment of the entire bill would immune you from both interest and tax attacks that others face due to non-compliance of the same.
Table of Contents
Credit Cards with NO Annual Fees
While choosing credit cards, the focus of the shoppers remains very much on the annual fees fees. And when they find the annual fee is not going to be applicable, their joy doubles and so their shopping with cards that come with such exciting features. I reckon, you are also in the hunt for zero annual fee cards, right! Why not then give a close look at some of the credit cards with no annual fee that’s coming right your way?
ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card
This ICICI lifetime free credit card comes to you with no annual and joining fees. Available against the fixed deposit of ICICI Bank, the card has a bundle of exciting offers that can let you shop more. Here are some of the offers in the pointers coming next to your eyeliner.
- A discount of upto ₹100 available on booking 2 tickets in a month at the bookmyshow portal.
- Reward points earned can be redeemed for cash.
- A minimum 15% saving can be realized while dining over 800 restaurants via the bank’s Culinary Treats Program.
Axis Bank Select Credit Card
A lifetime free Axis Bank credit card, the select card is specifically designed for the bank’s Burgundy Customers. With no annual and joining fee, the card can prove to be a wonderful experience for the shoppers with the availability of luxury shopping voucher worth ₹1000, along with priority membership pass. Other privileges include the complimentary airport lounges across the globe, complimentary golf round sessions, as well as 15% discount with Dining Delights program. All these and more clear the deck for an enjoyable shopping experience with the Select card.
HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card
The card, with no annual and joining fees, comes with a flurry of discounts, rewards, cashbacks, and much more. Catch all that in the points below.
- 2 reward points on a spend of every ₹150
- Earn 5 times rewards on purchases subsequent to crossing the spend of ₹4 lakhs annually.
- Avail extra reward points on shopping at participating Extra partners.
- Regular reward points to be credited as soon as the transaction is posted on the HSBC Systems. Whereas, the extra rewards would be credited within 2 months at the end of purchase month.
- 3X reward points on offer with a spend on dining, telecom and hotels for the first year.
- A 10% cashback available on all the spends within 90 days of the card issue. A minimum spend of ₹10,000 has to be made to avail the cashback. The maximum cashback amount is ₹3,000 per card from 1st July, 2017 to 31st December, 2017.
- For a cardholder to avail the cashback, a minimum of 3 transactions would be necessary. In the absence of the same, cashback won’t be given.
SBI Unnati Credit Card
As soon as Unnati card made an entry, the world went upside down with the announcement of zero annual fee for the first 4 years of the card use. A host of exciting features and convenience sets this card apart from the rest. All you need is a fixed deposit of ₹25,000 or more with SBI to apply for Unnati card and avail the benefits that are on offer. But before that, glance at the attractive features of the card below.
- 1 reward point for every ₹100 spend via card
- Reward point redemption against gifts from reward catalogue
- A cashback of ₹500 if you spend ₹50,000 and above
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver allowed for transactions worth ₹500-3,000 at petrol pumps across India
- Worldwide acceptance with 24 million outlets waiting for you to swipe the card.
IndianOil CITI® Platinum Credit Card
The annual fee is waived off on a spend of ₹30,000 and more in a year. However, if the spend comes below ₹30,000, an annual fee of ₹1,000 would be debited from the account. The card name itself suggests that it would suit the bike and car riders with the availability of fuel surcharge waivers. So, what all those benefits that you do not know? Find them out in the points below.
- Earn 4 turbo points on a spend of every ₹150 towards fuel purchase
- 1 tubo point=₹1 worth of fuel
- Turbo point is limited to transactions worth upto ₹10,000
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- For these benefits to avail, the card needs to be swiped only at Citibank EDCs.
- 2 turbo points given to spends on groceries and supermarkets. The turbo points, here, can be limited to a spend of upto ₹5,000 in a month.
- You can redeem turbo points for free fuel at more than 1200 Indian Oil outlets across India.
- Also, shoppers can convert points to gift vouchers for products and services of several brands.
So folks, you scrolled through the credit cards with zero annual fee. Find one from the group that fits the best in your case.