- See all the differences between the Axis Bank Flipkart and Freecharge Credit Card.
- Explore the features and benefits of both the cards and decide a card to use.
- Compare their fee and other charges before you apply for any card.
It is really important for every individual to do research before applying for any credit card. The research helps him to explore many cards and decide on a card among them. If we talk about the Axis Bank Credit Cards then there is a variety of cards and they confuse the individuals to make a one-sided choice. Therefore, in this article we have discussed the difference between the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card vs Freecharge Axis Bank Credit Card that will clear some of your confusion. You must go through the comparison of both the cards that are based on their features, benefits, and fees. Once you find an appropriate card, you can apply for that card.
Table of Contents
Difference Between Flipkart Axis Card and Freecharge Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||Flipkart Axis Credit Card||Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card|
|Welcome Offer||- Earn a Welcome and activation bonus of up to ₹3300 on this credit card.|
- Get a Flipkart Voucher of ₹500 after doing your first transaction from this card.
|Get 50% off on the annual subscription of Eros Now.|
|Cashback and Discount Offer||- Enjoy a Cashback of 5% on Flipkart and 2GUD through this card.|
- Get a 4% Cashback on the Cure. fit
- Earn a Cashback of 4% on Goibibo, PVR, Uber, Ubereats, and UrbanClap.
Enjoy a Cashback of 1.5% on all the other categories.
- Earn a 5% Cashback on shopping from Myntra.
- Earn a cashback of 4% on MakeMyTrip.
|- Get up to 10% off on Myntra.|
- Enjoy a discount of up to ₹100 on Shuttle every month.
- Earn 100 Edge Reward Points on the monthly spend of ₹2000 to ₹4999.
- Earn 250 additional Edge Reward Points on the monthly spend of ₹5000 and above.
|Free Airport Lounge Access||Get 4 Free Accesses to the Domestic Airport Lounges in India.||You will not get any free access to the Airport lounge from this card.|
Comparison of Fees and Other Charges of these Cards
|Fees and Charges||Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card||Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card|
|Joining Fees||₹500||₹250 + GST|
|Renewal Fees||₹500||₹250 + GST|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹2 Lacs and above in a year to waive off the Renewal fees.||No Waiving Off Criteria|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.4% per month||3.4% per month|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500|
Eligibility Criteria for Both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card||Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||18 Years||18 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||70 Years||70 Years|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
You have seen all the possible differences between Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card vs Freecharge Axis Bank Credit Card and now you can decide on a card for yourself. Both the credit cards have unique features and offer that will save some extra bucks and earn you a lot of reward points. So, it is up to you how you use your credit card and which card you choose for yourself.