Credit Card Payment Offers 20191473 views
When it comes to traveling you need to be a bit aware of the benefits you can avail with your existing card to make your travel cheaper. Travelling is not just about visiting places, indulging in the best food and exploring new destinations, but it is more about making smart choices and taking well-calculated decisions to get the maximum benefits from each penny spent.
Paying travel expenses via credit card is a common phenomenon, and almost all credit card companies have their special credit cards for travelers. People can choose the best card which will fulfill their maximum requirements and offers plenty of benefits. When it comes to credit card, the choices are plenty for travelers. A best travel credit card comes with different features and offers and preloaded with the currency of your choice. These cards offer you free extra miles flying, reward points, cash back, discounts on dining and hotel stay and much more. Banks have tied up with various travel companies and offer exclusive travel benefits to their customers. If you are a frequent flyer you must choose travel card which can offer you maximum benefits such as free travel for extra miles, cash back, free stay at airport lounges, cheaper stay at hotels, etc. However, choosing the right card for your requirements can be a time-consuming and cumbersome thing. Here is a list of cards offering maximum benefits to frequent travelers.
Table of Contents
Axis Bank Miles & More World Select Card
Annual Fee: Rs. 3000/
- Welcome Bonus of 15,000 miles on first transaction
- Annual bonus 4000 miles
- 6 miles for every Rs. 200 of eligible spends
- 20 miles for every Rs. 200 spend on movie booking
- If you are using your card Miles & More Axis Bank Credit Card frequently, your reward miles will never expire.
- Miles & More Axis Bank Credit Card offers you complimentary access to select Master Card lounges
- Miles & More Axis Bank Credit Card offers priority pass membership for lounge access across the world.
- It offers a 2.5% surcharge refund on your fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5000 at all petrol pumps across India.
Jet Priviledge HDFC Bank World Credit Card
Annual Fee: Rs. 2,500
Annual spend of Rs. 3000 & above will enable you to get a waiver of next year’s annual membership fee.
- 5,000 Bonus JPMiles on when you first time swipe your card within 90 days of card setup
- 5,000 Bonus JPMiles on if you spend Rs. 75,000 and above on retail within 90 days of the card setup
- Get 4000 JPMiles on the firts swipe on your card within 90 days of card renewal date
- Earn 6 JPMiles on every Rs. 150 spend on retail expenses with your HDFC Bank World Credit Card
- Avail 18 JPMiles on every Rs. 150 spent on every flight ticket booked on Jetairways.com
- Accelerated JPMiles Earning program with a strong and wide network of partners through which you can earn Extra JPMiles
- Get special 5% discount on all domestic air ticket booking made on Jet Airways from their website
- Enjoy premier check-in for all domestic flight of Jetairways
- Avail from a 10kg additional baggage allowance on all domestic Jet Airways
- Access to over 600 airport lounges through Priority Pass across the world
- Access to selected lounges at airports in India under the MasterCard Lounge Acess Program
- Claim fuel surcharge waiver capped at Rs. 500 on every billing cycle
Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card
Annual Fee: Rs. 3000
- 10,000 Miles with your first spend of Rs 1,000 or more on your Citibank Premier Miles Card within 60 days of Card issuance
- 23,000 Miles on card renewal
- Accelerated 10 Miles per Rs. 100 when you book your flight tickets, hotel stay and car rental at the featured Premier Miles websites
- Earn 10 Miles per Rs. 100 spent on all airline transactions
- Earn 10 Miles per Rs. 100 spent with Citibank online partner merchants
- Earn 4 Miles for every Rs. 100 spent on all other transactions
- Freedom of evergreen Miles that never expire
- For Frequent Flyer Program (FFP) member of any airline, you earn 10 Miles per Rs. 100 spend with your credit card on ticket booking
- Get regular FFP Miles for flying with that airline
- Complimentary access to airport lounges
American Express Platinum Express Credit Card
Annual Fee: Rs. 5000
- Welcome Gift of 5,000 Milestone Bonus Membership Rewards Points
- Earn 1 Membership Rewards Point on every Rs. 50 spent
- Spend Rs.4 lakhs in a year, earn 10,000 Spend Milestone Bonus Membership Rewards Points
- Spend Rs.1.90 lakhs in a year, earn 7,500 Spend Milestone Bonus Membership Rewards Points redeemable for IndiGo Vouchers worth Rs.6,000
- Spend Rs.4 lakhs in a year and get a voucher worth Rs.10000 from the Taj Group.
- Enjoy up to 20% discount at select premium restaurants, multiple cuisines
- Complimentary membership to Priority Pass
HDFC Regalia Credit Card
Annual Fee: Rs. 9,999
- Earn 4 Reward Points for every 150 spent
- Convert Reward Points into AirMiles of leading domestic and international airlines
- Enjoy lowest foreign currency markup of 2% on all your foreign currency spends
- Enjoy 0% surcharge on all your fuel purchases maximum of Rs. 400 per billing cycle
- Complimentary Taj Epicure Plus membership card offers special benefits at Taj Hotels and Resorts.
- Earn 6 Club Vistara (CV) points for every INR 100 spent on All Vistara Flights with complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership for free access to over 700 airport lounges worldwide
- Exclusive Dining Privileges at over 300 premium restaurants in the country
Best Travel Credit Card Reviews
Before going for a specific travel credit card, it is important for you to compare plenty of other travel cards, offered by different providers. Yes, you should compare them on their features and benefits in offering, and most importantly should read their reviews. With the help of going through the reviews, you would be able to know the in and out of a card, and can clearly know whether it is worth buying or not? So, you should do the homework at your end, when it comes to selecting a best travel credit card.
(Updated on:26 August,2016)