- Comparison of HDFC Infinia Credit Card and HDFC Diners Credit Card.
- Explore all the features of both the cards and decide the best one.
- Check the eligibility and fees before applying for any credit card.
HDFC Infinia Credit Card and HDFC Diners Black Credit Card are one of the elite cards of the HDFC banks. They have exciting features and exclusive offers. But it becomes really difficult for the individual when it comes to choosing only one card among the two. So you can have a look at the detailed comparison of HDFC Infinia vs HDFC Diners Black Credit Card. It will become easier for you to decide any one card once you know all the features and benefits of the cards. Both cards have their own advantages and offer that is available on them. Compare both the cards for a better evaluation.
Table of Contents
Comparison Between the Features of HDFC Infinia and HDFC Diners Black Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||HDFC Infinia Credit Card||HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card|
|Welcome Benefits||- Enjoy Free Club Marriot Membership for one year.|
- Get a Discount of up to 20% staying and dining at Marriot Hotels across the Asia Pacific.
- A Discount of 15% for up to 10 guests on the selected hotels.
- This offer is valid for only one year.
|- Enjoy Zomato Gold Membership for free.|
- Get the Forbes Digital Subscription.
- Free Amazon Prime Subscription.
- Become a member of the Club Marriot.
- Annual membership of MakeMyTrip Double Black and times Prime.
- All the above subscriptions are for one year.
|Airport Lounge Access||- Enjoy Unlimited Access to the Aiport Lounges through this credit card under the priority pass program.|
- More than 1000 Airport Lounges are covered under this offer.
|- Get unlimited Airport lounge access at 700+ participating lounges present across nations.|
- The Add-on cardholder can also make use of this offer.
|Golf Privileges||- Enjoy unlimited Gold games at the golf courses present worldwide.||- Get 6 free access per quarter at premium golf courses present in the world.|
|Wellness Benefits||- There are no wellness benefits available on this credit card.||- Get discounts on spa, salons, and gym.|
|Reward Point Offers||- Spend ₹150 and earn 5 reward points on every transaction.|
- Earn 10 Times Reward Points on travel and shopping transactions done on Smartbuy.
- Earn 2 Times Reward points on dining using the Infinia Credit Card.
|- On every expenditure of ₹150 earn 5 reward points.|
- Get 10X Reward points on doing the transactions from selected partners.
- Earn 2X Reward Points on every dining expenditure done on weekends.
|Insurance Advantages||- Death Cover of ₹3 Crores in case of an Air Accident.|
- Up to ₹50 Lacs Insurance Cover in case of an emergency overseas hospitalization.
- Credit Liability Cover of up to ₹9 Lacs.
|- Air Accident Cover in case of death of ₹2 crores.|
- Get an Insurance of up to ₹50 Lacs in case of a medical emergency.
- Travel Insurance in case of Baggage delay or loss.
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||- Get a Fuel surcharge waiver of 1% between the transactions of ₹400 to ₹100000.||- No fuel surcharge waiver is given on the HDFC Diners Black Card.|
|Concierge Assistance||- Enjoy 24x7 global concierge assistance on this credit card.||- Enjoy your precious moments because all the formalities will be taken care of by concierge.|
|Milestone Bonus||- There is no milestone offer available on the HDFC bank Infinia Credit Card.||- Spend ₹80000 in a month and get 2 vouchers worth ₹500 each of either Ola Select Membership or BookMyShow or TataCliq.|
Difference Between the Fee and Charges of HDFC Infinia and HDFC Diners
|Fees||HDFC Infinia||HDFC Diner Club Black|
|Joining Fees||₹10000 Plus Taxes||₹5000 Plus Taxes|
|Renewal Fees||₹10000 Plus Taxes||₹5000 Plus Taxes|
|Fee Waiving Off Criteria||Spend More than ₹800000 in 12 months and waive off the renewal fees.||- Spend more than ₹5 Lacs in a year and waive off the renewal fees.|
- Reach the limit of ₹8 lacs in a year and waive off the joining fees.
|Foreign Currency Markup Fees||2%||1.99%|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% with a Minimum of ₹500.||2.5% with a minimum of ₹300.|
|Interest-Free Credit Period||50 Days||50 Days|
|Interest Rate on the Balance Amount after the Due Date||2.5%||1.99%|
Eligibility Criteria for Both the Cards
|HDFC Infinia Card||HDFC Diners Black Card|
You will only become eligible to take this credit card if the HDFC bank sends you an invitation. This wholly depends on the relationship of you with the HDFC bank whether you receive an invitation or not.
- The minimum age must be 21 years.
- The maximum age must not be more than 60 years.
- Net Monthly Income must be more than ₹1.75 lacs.
- The age of the applicant must be between 21 years to 65 years.
- Income Tax Return must be more than ₹21 lacs
Well, you have a detailed comparison of both the card. Now you have to decide which card wins between HDFC Infinia vs HDFC Diners Black. Both the cards are unique and they are for the elite class. As you can see the eligibility that you have to earn well in order to apply for the card. Have a deep analysis according to your needs and then choose any one card of your choice. The ball is in your court and the comparison chart might help you to make a one-sided decision. We hope your dilemma between the cards has been resolved by now.