- Take a look at the comparison of Sapphiro Credit Card by ICICI and Regalia Credit Card by HDFC.
- Compare their features, benefits, and offers to understand their differences better.
- Check the Annual and Renewal Fees of both the credit cards before applying.
Most individuals are confused between the ICICI Credit Cards and HDFC Credit Cards because they all have a lot of features and benefits. But due to the capability of handling only one card, it becomes difficult for an individual to make a one-sided choice. ICICI Sapphiro and HDFC Regalia are the two cards among which people get usually confused. Therefore you can see all the major differences between ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card vs HDFC Regalia Credit Card in this article. You can spot the major differences in the features, benefits, fees, and eligibility criteria of both cards. Have a look at the differences by all means between these credit cards.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Comparison of ICICI Sapphiro and HDFC Regalia Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card||HDFC Regalia Credit Card|
|Welcome Offer||- Enjoy a Welcome Voucher of ₹9000 and above on the payment of the joining fees and they are as follows:-|
- TataCliq Voucher of ₹3000.
- EaseMyTrip Voucher of ₹4000.
- Uber Voucher of ₹1000.
- Zomato Pro Membership Voucher of ₹800.
- Croma Voucher of ₹1000.
|- Get a Complimentary Membership of Zomato Gold.|
- Enjoy a Free Dish at the partnered restaurants of HDFC on every visit.
- Go to the Gold Drink Partnered restaurants and enjoy up to 2 Drinks for free.
- In order to enjoy the above offers, you need to spend ₹75000 within 30 days of card issuance.
|Reward Points and Cashback||- Enjoy 20000 Payback points after every anniversary year.|
- Earn 2 Reward Points on spending ₹100 on Domestic Transactions through the Mastercard Powered Credit Card.
- Enjoy 4 Reward Points on spending ₹100 on International Transactions through the Mastercard Powered Credit Card.
- Earn 3 Reward Points on spending ₹100 on Domestic Transactions through the American Express Powered Credit Card.
- Earn 6 Reward Points on spending ₹100 on International Transactions through the American Express Powered Credit Card.
- Get 1 Reward Point on spending ₹100 on fuels, utilities, and insurance expenses.
|- Earn 4 Reward Points on every expenditure of ₹150.|
- Buy accessories and various other products using the reward points.
|Airport Lounge Access||- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Access to the Airport Lounges through the ICICI credit card.|
- Get 2 Complimentary Visits to the international airport lounges through this credit card.
|- Enjoy 12 visits to the airport lounges through this credit card.|
- Get 6 complimentary visits to the airport lounges under the Priority Pass Program.
|Milestone Benefits||- Earn 4000 Payback Points after reaching the transaction limit of ₹4 Lacs.|
- Earn 2000 Payback Points every time you reach an expenditure of ₹1 lac thereafter.
|- Spend ₹5 Lacs in a year and earn 1000 Reward Points on the HDFC Credit Card.|
- Reach the spending Limit of ₹8 Lacs and earn 5000 reward points.
|Other Benefits||- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Rounds of Golf every month.|
- Buy One Movie Ticket at BookMyShow and get up to ₹500 Off on the Second Ticket.
|- You will get an Air Accident death cover of ₹1 Crore.|
- Overseas Hospitalisation Cover of up to ₹15 Lacs in case of emergency.
- Insurance of Credit Liability of up to ₹9 Lacs.
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Discount of 1% at all the refilling stations.
Comparison of Fees of ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card and HDFC Regalia Credit Card
|Fees and Charges||ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card||HDFC Regalia Credit Card|
|Joining Fees||₹6500 + Applicable Taxes||₹2500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Renewal Fees||₹3500 + Applicable Taxes||₹2500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Waving Off Criteria||Spend ₹6 Lacs in a Year to Waive Off the Renewal Fees.||Spend ₹3 Lacs in a Year to waive off the joining fees.|
|Finance Charges||3.40% per month||3.49% per month|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the Withdrawn Amount||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500|
Eligibility Criteria for both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card||HDFC Regalia Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||18 Years||18 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||60 Years||- 60 for Salaried Professionals|
- 65 for Self-Employed Individuals
|Minimum Salary||Should Have a Stable Income||₹1.2 Lacs or Above Per Month|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be an Indian Resident||Must be an Indian Resident|
Now you know all the major differences between ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card vs HDFC Regalia Credit Card and it will be easy for you to choose one card for your daily use. You will have to go through the needs for the credit card then only you must choose one card among these two. On the other hand, both of these cards are unique and they have their own exclusive features and benefits.