Most of us use the Paytm application as a digital wallet for making payments. But some of us are unaware of the Paytm First Credit Card that was issued in the collaboration with Citibank. On the other hand, some individuals prefer ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card to buy various products at great deals from Amazon. So, here you can clear your doubts by exploring the major differences between Paytm First Credit Card vs ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card. Both of these credit cards are unique in their own way and they have exciting deals and offers. You can compare the benefits of these cards and the fees that you will have to pay for them.
Comparison of Paytm First Credit Card and Amazon Pay ICICI Card
|Basis of Difference||Paytm First Credit Card||Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card|
|Welcome Offer||Enjoy a Cashback of ₹1000 as a welcome bonus on this credit card||There are no welcome offers available on this credit card.|
|Cashback and Discount Offer||- Get a Cashback of 1% on your monthly Statement.|
- Enjoy a discount of a flat 20% on the self-driven Zoom Cars.
- Enjoy a yearly Cashback of up to ₹360 by adding more than ₹500 to the Paytm Wallet.
- Enjoy a free membership of Zomato Gold for up to 3 months on this credit card.
- Get a Flat discount of up to ₹1000 on Puma Shoes.
|- Get a Cashback of 5% on Amazon if you are a prime member of Amazon.|
- Enjoy 3% Cashback on Amazon through this card if you are a non-prime member.
- Get 2% Cashback by using this card on Amazon Pay at 100+ partnered merchants of Amazon.
- Enjoy a Cashback of 1% on all other categories like shopping, insurance, dining, and holidays.
|Staying and Dining Offers||- Get a voucher for Fab Hotels for ₹500.|
- Enjoy a discount of 15% at the restaurants partnered with Citi Bank.
|You can save up to 15% on dining at over 2500 restaurants across India under the Culinary Treat Program through this credit card.|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||No Fuel Surcharge waiver is available on this credit card.||Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge waiver of 1% at all the refilling stations.|
|Other Deals||- Get a Discount of 10% on all the Uber Go and Uber Premier Rides.|
- Get a free subscription to Big Basket for up to 6 months
- Enjoy great offers at Reliance Digital through the Paytm First credit Card.
|There is no annual or renewal fees are applicable to the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card.|
Comparison of Fees and Other Charges of these Cards
|Fees and Charges||Paytm First Credit Card||Amazon Pay ICICI Card|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹50000 or more in a year and waive off the joining fees||NIL|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.5% per month||3.5% to 3.8% per month|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹300|
|Late Payment Charges||- NIL for the amount of less than ₹1000.|
- ₹450 for the amount between ₹1000 to ₹5000.
- ₹700 for the amount between ₹5001 to ₹10000.
- ₹950 for the amount of above ₹10000.
|- NIL for the amount of less than ₹100.|
- ₹100 for the amount between ₹100 to ₹500.
- ₹500 for the amount between ₹501 to ₹10000.
- ₹750 for the amount of above ₹10000.
You have seen the major differences between Paytm First Credit Card vs ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card and now you can choose the best one among them. The ball is in your court because you know all the features and benefits of these cards. You can choose any card as per your requirement and the category in which you spend more. Paytm First Credit Card will give you exciting deals on Paytm App, Paytm Mall, and Online Paytm website whereas the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card has offers on Amazon Official website and Amazon Pay.