- Know the Major Differences between SBI Prime Credit Card and SBI Platinum Credit Card.
- Compare all the features and benefits that are available on these cards.
- Compare their fees and other charges as well so that you can manage these cards easily.
There are thousands of individuals in India who prefer SBI Credit Cards for enjoying the credit limit and offers. On the other hand, due to the availability of many SBI Credit Cards, it becomes difficult for an individual to choose a card. Therefore, we have discussed the difference between SBI Prime Card vs SBI Platinum Card because both of these cards are preferred by individuals. So, you must compare the features and benefits of these cards to make a one-sided choice. See the fees and charges that are involved in these cards after you start using them. Both of these credit cards have unique features and they are different from each other.
Comparison of SBI Prime Credit Card vs SBI Platinum Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||SBI Prime Card||SBI Platinum Credit Card|
|Welcome Offers||Get a Welcome Bonus of up to ₹3000 from any of the following brands:-|
- Marks and Spencer
- Hush Puppies
- Shoppers Stop
|- Enjoy an E-Voucher of up to ₹3000 from various brands as a welcome gift.|
- You can Spend linked gift vouchers of up to ₹6000.
|Lifestyle and Entertainment||- Enjoy a Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership.|
- Enjoy complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier membership and exclusive 1000 points on registration
|You can enjoy golf by getting access to more than 300 golf courses across India and enjoy a 30% discount on the green fee.|
|Milestone Benefits||- Get a Pizza Hut E-Voucher of ₹1000 after spending ₹50000 in a calendar quarter.|
- Enjoy a Yatra E-Voucher of ₹7000 after spending ₹5 Lacs annually.
|- Get Rewarded on spending ₹4 Lacs and ₹5 Lacs each in a year.|
- Enjoy Card Anniversary Gift Voucher of ₹3000.
|Reward Point Benefits||- Enjoy 20 reward points on every ₹100 spent on standing instructions for the payment of utility bills.|
- Earn 15 reward points on spending ₹100 on Reliance Fresh, Reliance Trends, Reliance Smart, Reliance Footprint, Sahakari Bhandar, and BigBasket stores
- Enjoy 10 reward points for every ₹100 spent on groceries, dining, movies, and departmental stores
- Earn 20 reward points on every ₹100 spent on your birthday
|- Earn 5X Reward Points on every Dining, Grocery, and international transaction.|
- Earn 2X Reward points on every expenditure of ₹100 spend on other categories.
|Airport Lounge Access||- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Visits to the International Airport Lounges under the priority pass program and it will be a maximum of 2 visits per quarter.|
- Get 8 Free Access to the Domestic Airport Lounges with a maximum of 2 visits per quarter
|Enjoy Complimentary Priority Pass membership through the SBI Credit Card.|
Comparison of SBI Prime Card and SBI Platinum Credit Card Fees and Charges
|Fees||SBI Prime Card||SBI Platinum Credit Card|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹3 Lacs in a year and waive off the renewal fees.||No Waiving Off Criteria|
|Finance Charges||3.35% per month||3.35 per month|
|ATM Cash Withdrawals Charges||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% with a minimum of ₹300|
|Interest-Free Credit||20-50 Days||20-50 Days|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500|
Eligibility Criteria for both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||SBI Prime Card||SBI Platinum Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||21 Years||18 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||70 Years||65 Years|
|Minimum Salary||Individual Must have a Stable Income||Individual Must have a Stable Income|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
You have seen all the major differences between SBI Prime Card vs SBI Platinum Card and now you can choose a card for your day-to-day use. On the other hand, these cards have a lot of offers that would help you to save some extra bucks. So, it is up to you to choose a credit card and it must fit your requirement. The fees of both the cards are the same so you will just have to compare their offers.