- Spot the major differences between the Yes Premia Credit Card and Yes First Preferred Credit Card.
- Go through the features and benefits of both credit cards.
- Check the fees, charges, and eligibility criteria of both cards before applying for them.
Get CIBIL Score Instantly for Free and Save around INR 4,800 a Year (Only for Wishfin Customers)
Instant Personal Loan Quotes from 17 Banks and Get the Best Deal
The YES BANK has many credit cards and with different offers. So, it is not easy for the individual to stick to one credit card only. But on the other hand, it is very difficult to manage two credit cards simultaneously. Therefore, you should compare the credit cards before you finalize the cards. We have discussed the difference between the YES Premia Credit Card vs YES First Preferred Credit Card because both of these cards have exclusive features and benefits but a person can afford only one of them. But if you compare the features of both of them then it will be easy for you to make a one-sided choice. Let’s move on to the comparison of both the YES BANK Credit Cards.
Table of Contents
Comparison of YES Premia and YES First Preferred Credit Card
You can compare the features and other offers of both cards in the table given below. Once you go through the comparison table, you can finalize one card and start using it.
|Basis of Difference||YES BANK Premia Credit Card||YES First Preferred Credit Card|
|Welcome Benefits||Waive off the membership by spending ₹25000 within 90 days of the card issuance.||You will not get any welcome benefit on this credit card.|
|Travelling Benefits||- Get 2 Free Access to the Airport lounges outside India.|
- Enjoy the Priority Pass Membership for free.
|- Enjoy Complimentary Priority Pass Membership and 4 Complimentary Access outside India per year.|
- Get 3 Access per quarter to the Domestic Lounge at more than 25 Lounges in India.
|Lifestyle Benefits||- Have 25% off on movie tickets up to ₹250 per month at BookMyShow.|
- Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver of up to ₹250 every month at all the refilling stations.
- Enjoy 4 Free Green Fees at the selected golf courses in India.
- Have one free golf lesson every month.
|- Have 4 complimentary rounds of green fees per calendar year|
- Get one complimentary Golf Lesson every month at select golf courses in India
- Enjoy 25% off on movie tickets up to ₹250 per month on BookMyShow
- Get Dedicated Concierge and Roadside Assistance on this YES BANK Credit Card.
|Reward Points Earnings||- Earn 3 Reward Points on spending ₹200 on selected categories.|
- Get 6 Reward Points on spending ₹200 on other categories
- Get 750 Reward Points on each YES PayNow registration.
|- Enjoy 8 Reward Points on every spend of ₹200 other than selected categories.|
- Get 4 Reward Points on every spend of ₹200 on selected categories.
- Enjoy Bonus 1000 Reward Points on each YES PayNow registration
- Spend ₹7.5 Lakh or more in a year and earn 20000 Bonus Reward Points.
|Insurance Cover and other Benefits||Get a credit liability cover in case of the death of the primary cardholder of ₹2.5 Lacs.||- Get a Credit Shield cover on this credit card.|
- Enjoy Life Insurance Cover of ₹1 Crore for death due to Air Accident.
- Get a Medical Insurance cover of ₹25 Lakh for emergency hospitalization abroad.
Fees and Other Charges of YES Premia Credit Card and YES First Preferred Card
|Fees||YES BANK Premia Credit Card||YES First Preferred Credit Card|
|Joining Fees||₹1599 + GST||Life Time Free|
|Renewal Fees||₹1599 + GST||Life Time Free|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹150000 in a year and waive off the renewal fees.||No Joining Fee or Annual Fee will be charged on this credit card.|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.5% per month and 42% per annum||As Per Bank’s Norm|
|Foreign Markup Fees||2.50%||1.75%|
Eligibility Criteria of Both the Cards
|Criteria||YES BANK Premia Credit Card||YES First Preferred Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||23 Years||23 Years|
|Minimum Salary||₹1.2 Lacs per month||₹2 Lacs per month|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||60 Years||60 Years|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
We hope you might have spotted all the major differences between the Yes Premia Credit Card vs Yes First Preferred Credit Card and now you can make a final choice. Both credit cards are unique in their way but the fact is how you use them. You must first analyze your expenses from the credit card and then compare it with the features of the card you are looking for. If your expenses fit the best with the features then immediately apply for that card.