Cibil score plays a vital role to decide the approval of a credit card. If you are having a good Cibil Score then there are high chances of getting approved quickly. On the other hand, there are many individuals who prefer Yes Bank Credit Cards not because of its credit limit but because of its high offers and deals. So, you must know that the minimum Cibil Score Required for Yes Bank Credit Card is 750 and above. If you have a Credit Score of 750 and above then you can get quick approval from the bank. Let’s take a look at all the details that are related to the Cibil Score needed for the Yes Bank Credit Card.
Credit Score of Yes Bank Credit Cards
A Cibil Score is basically a three-digit number that tells the last repayment history of an individual. It can be from 300 to 900. If your Cibil Score is closer to 900 then you can get quick approval for the credit card from the Yes bank. It is usually calculated by the Credit Bureau of India in which your repayment history is considered. Make sure that your Cibil Score is 750 and above to apply for the Yes Bank Credit Cards.
If in case your Cibil Score is below 750 then also you can get a Yes Bank Card. But the credit limit of that credit card might be reduced by the bank. On the other hand, the eligibility criteria to apply for the card might be strict. So, you must maintain at least a score of 750 to get fast approval from the bank.
Calculation of the CIBIL Score
You can make use of the Wishfin Cibil Score calculator to know your exact Cibil Score. If you find that your score is qualifying the target of 750 then you can easily apply for the credit card. You must follow the steps given below to calculate the Cibil Score.
- Open Wishfin’s official website
- Visit the ‘CIBIL Score’ page on that website
- Give your first name, middle name, and last name
- Give your date of birth and select gender
- Type your PAN card number
- Provide the net monthly income you earn
- Enter your Employment status
- Give Employer’s name if in case you are salaried
- Provide Contact details such as the mobile number and email address
- Accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button
Details You Will Get After Checking Your Credit Score
You will get the following information after checking the Cibil Score through Wishfin Cibil Calculator. You can use these details to determine repayment history. If your Cibil Score is 750 and above then you can easily apply for the Yes Bank Credit Card.
- A Summary of your Credit History.
- The name of the Applicant
- Social Security Number of the Individual
- Your existing credit cards.
- Your Running Loans
- The amount of money yet to be paid to the bank.
- Your Repayment history whether you are paying your bills on time or not.
Now you know that the minimum Cibil Score Required for Yes Bank Credit Card is 750 and above. But you can also apply for the credit card at a score between 700 to 750 but the credit limit of that card might be low and the eligibility criteria might be strict. So you must have a Cibil Score of at least 750 to enjoy an easy approval for your credit card information.