Personal Loan Rates 2018143 views
Table of Contents
About Dena Bank Personal Loan Chandigarh
Owned by the government of India, Dena Bank is one of the reputed commercial banks today. This public sector bank offers unparalleled banking products and services like deposits, loans, international banking, corporate banking, priority banking as well as products to cater the needs and requirements of small and medium enterprises to the people of Chandigarh and outside regions. The bank, among its various services, provides personal loan which satiates the needs of your family. Whether it is funding for a marriage or a family function, travelling abroad or celebrating a festival or funding the medical expenditures or educational purposes or simply a vacation or an unforeseen calamity, Dena Bank Personal loan cover such needs to the fullest.
To obtain Dena Bank Personal Loan, Chandigarh residents need to fulfill the stipulated eligibility criteria. The salaried employees need to possess a minimum monthly income of atleast ₹ 15,000/-. They can consider salary disbursement arrangement with the bank or furnish an undertaking from their employer. The interest rates are flexible enough to accommodate the repayment capacity of the applicants obtaining Personal Loan. However, the interest rates are charged as per the daily reducing balance basis. The interest rates are likely to be changed from customer-to-customer subject to the category which a customer falls into as per the bank’s discretion. With the support of technology-enabled finance, the customers have the provision to repay their monthly installments either through ECS( Electronic Clearing System) or SI(Standing Instructions) to make automated debits from their Dena Bank account. It’s not a compulsion to open the savings account with Dena Bank, nevertheless, it’s a need of the hour as the bank provides quite many additional services to the borrowers if he/she is the account holder of the bank. It also becomes convenient for the borrowers to follow their monthly expenditures and thus keeping a record with the bank without any complexity.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Chandigarh at a glance
13.00% - 14.00%
|Loan Amount||Minimum ₹ 15,000/-|
9 times of NMI* ( repayable in 36 months) /
6 times of NMI* ( repayable in 24 months) /
3 times of NMI* ( repayable in 12 months) or Rs.1.00 lac whichever is less.**
*NMI means Net Monthly Income i.e. Gross Salary – Deductions
|Tenure||Upto 3 years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
Individuals applying for Dena Bank Personal Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You should be a permanent employee between 24 to 55 years with a work experience of atleast 2 years in a Govt. or PSU/reputed organization.
- Your gross monthly income should be atleast ₹ 15,000/-
- You can either furnish an undertaking from your employer or can undergo a salary disbursement arrangement with the bank.
Salaried employees need to produce the following documents (Self-attested copies):
- Two passport sized photographs of applicants along with the co-applicants and the guarantors.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
- Proof of age : Copy of a valid PAN card or Passport or Driving License or School Leaving Certificate.
- Proof of Income and Occupation: Latest salary slip / current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16 from the employer.
- Bank statement for 6 months where the salary is credited.
- Latest 3 months salary slip showing all deductions.
- Appointment letter/increment letter from employers for annual benefits.
- Brief profile of the company where employed.
- Other documents are also required in accordance with the bank’s rules and regulations.
To get additional details, visit Personal Loan Chandigarh
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Chandigarh
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Chandigarh||Sector NO.7 - C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh - 160007||BKDN0710470||160018001||0172-795540/795726|
|Sector 38 Chandigarh||SCO - 182, Chandigarh, Sector 38/C, Chandigarh||BKDN0731225||NON-MICR||0172 - 26545467|