Personal Loan Rates 2018286 views
Table of Contents
About Dena Bank Personal Loan Ghaziabad
Dena Bank is one of the trusted Indian Commercial Banks which has its headquarters based out at Mumbai. Devkaran Nanjee and his family founded the bank on the 26th of May, 1938. Later on, the Government of India nationalized the bank, together with 13 other commercial banks in the year 1969. It is one of the public sector banks which was once preferred amongst six other banks by the World Bank in the year 1995 for disbursing the loan amount of ₹72.3 Crores under Financial Sector Development Project. The bank incorporates its presence in Ghaziabad through some of its branches. The city is widely regarded for its large and planned industrial regions which is a home to the several leading commercial, industrial and educational centre of western U.P. The bank provides a host of banking services to its customers which involve Personal Banking Services that involves Loan, Deposit and Investment Services, Small and Medium Enterprises(SME) services and a couple of other premium services. Amongst this, a personal loan is one such loan preferred by the customers of Ghaziabad and outside regions in order to convert their dreams into reality.
Personal Loan offered by Dena Bank through its scheme ‘Dena Suvidha’ which is designed to satiate the personal needs and requirements of the borrowers whether it is for higher education, for marriage, for travelling overseas, for medical emergencies and much more. The interest rates on personal loans are offered at highly competitive rates with a very minimal and hassle-free documentation processes. Dena Suvidha Personal loan is very much customer responsive as the repayment flexibility has been set upto 3 years. The salaried employees are entitled to get such loans where they need to comply with the stipulated eligible monthly income of ₹ 15,000. This loan is provided under no margin requirement. However, the interest rates are categorized according to the classification of customers. But the interest rates are charged on the basis of daily reducing balance. The customers get the facility of repaying their EMIs on the basis of 36 installments and the medium of disbursement of their personal loan is a direct credit to their Savings Bank Account. The disbursement is made either through ECS (Electronic Clearing System) or SI(Standing Instructions) for making automated debits from their Dena Bank account.
In order to avail Dena Bank Personal loan, it’s not obligatory to open Savings Account with Dena Bank, nevertheless, it’s a requirement to be made with the bank so as to avail a lot of additional services if the borrower is an account holder of the bank. Also, it becomes much easier to follow the monthly expenses and thus can be kept in the record without any difficulty.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Ghaziabad at a glance
13.00% - 14.00%
|Loan Amount||Minimum ₹ 15,000/-|
9 times of NMI* ( repayable in 36 months) /
6 times of NMI* ( repayable in 24 months) /
3 times of NMI* ( repayable in 12 months) or Rs.1.00 lac whichever is less.**
*NMI means Net Monthly Income i.e. Gross Salary – Deductions
|Tenure||Upto 3 years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
Individuals applying for Dena Bank Personal Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You should be a permanent employee between 24 to 55 years with a work experience of atleast 2 years in a Govt. or PSU/reputed organization.
- Your gross monthly income should be atleast ₹ 15,000/-
- You can either furnish an undertaking from your employer or can undergo a salary disbursement arrangement with the bank.
Salaried employees need to produce the following documents (Self-attested copies):
- Two passport sized photographs of applicants along with the co-applicants and the guarantors.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
- Proof of age : Copy of a valid PAN card or Passport or Driving License or School Leaving Certificate.
- Proof of Income and Occupation: Latest salary slip / current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16 from the employer.
- Bank statement for 6 months where the salary is credited.
- Latest 3 months salary slip showing all deductions.
- Appointment letter/increment letter from employers for annual benefits.
- Brief profile of the company where employed.
- Other documents are also required in accordance with the bank’s rules and regulations.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Ghaziabad
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Ghaziabad
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Ghaziabad||17, Navayug Market, Ghaziabad - 201001||BKDN0720687||110018029||0120-2797269|
|Vaishali||Gaur Gravity Heights Hall No 8, Sector 4, Vaishali, Up 201002||BKDN0711660||NON-MICR||9869182555|
|Raj Nagar||J 3 Raj Nagar District Centre, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, Pincode 201001||BKDN0711826||NON-MICR||9411803194|
|Vasundhara||Plot No C 15 Ground Floor Sector 15 Vasundhara Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh Pin Code 201012||BKDN0711847||NON-MICR||9601566576|